• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

KC VII: (WZCW World Title) Theron Daggershield (c) vs Dr. Zeus

NSL

Life's A Bitch, And Then You Mosh
Let's get some hype going for the big show! Who do you think will win? Why/why not?

I'm a big fan of both guys, but I don't know if Theron has the back-up that Zeus has to help him retain the title. Should be a great match, and hopefully the ref lets them fight it out.

Great match. Everyone on Creative was truly excited when the voting was done and the Kingdom Come main event was set. Both of these guys are pretty similar in writing quality and I am positive that both guys are going to make sure that Kingdom Come is known as one of their best pieces of work.

With that in mind, it's really tough to pick a winner. If I was forced to choose, I'd probably go with Theron. At this point. He's been here a while longer than has been back for and that might mean that he has a better grasp of his character and the direction that he's heading. But like I said, it's anyone's game. Truly, it's going to be a great match.

Yes. This is a really tough one to predict. Scarcely have I see any of these two lose. One thing for sure, this is going to be one for ages.

This'll be a fun one. Theron would have my vote, as I am super intrigued as to how the character evolves and defends his championship within the realms of his RP world, but Zeus is the sort of guy who would have some super mega awesome RP locked away for an occasion such as this. It's extremely hard to pick. Everyone loves the two characters equally and they're both damned good, so I'm picking a draw after the show is delayed a week due to the voting arguments never ending :p

YRYVd9L.gif

No other artwork out yet since they contain spoilers or the KFAD since I haven't finished.

This is like the ultimate Good VS evil match up. I really want their encounter at KC to not be the end though. They seem like they can have a hell of a feud with CotD getting involved.

We've already beaten Live Mas and elegANT/Beard. All that's left is Ty and ECD. Oh, and those Mayhem guys.......

So to bring this back on topic....

YRYVd9L.gif

No other artwork out yet since they contain spoilers or the KFAD since I haven't finished.

I'm looking at getting Theron's version of this impressive banner out late tonight or around the RP deadline day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back