KC VII: KFAD 6-Man: Gino vs Kagura vs Kendrick vs Noah vs Vee vs Cassanova

NSL

Life's A Bitch, And Then You Mosh
Let's get some hype going for the big show! Who do you think will win? Why/why not?

I'd hate to play oddsmaker on this one! Kagura is in the midst of a dynamic shift in character, and Kendrick Xavier seems to have some momentum after the win last round. Vee has a win over a current champ, albeit by count out.

If I had to pick one man though, I'd go with Gino Galucci. I like the character a lot, and the mid-card seems to be in need of a "face" with 2 heel champs. Gino may be the closest thing to a pure face, besides Theron.

I'm not going to pick the odds here. As I'm being one of the competitors in the match, it's not the matter of Who will win. I desperately want to win and I'll try really hard for this.

I've been doing a loads of homework on my RP lately. The feedback you gave me was one of em. So are the feedbacks from Double D, Yaz amongst the many others. You'll see those reflections in my RP for this round.

Anyhow I would say, it's really a tough competition. Noah Ryder character is a classic and the RPs are really great! So does Kendrick. Cassanova has been improving a lot as well. Gino, yeah that's one person I should watch out for. And Kagura is consistent. I had broken the shackles and getting decent wins lately albeit not in the way I had expected.

I'll work even harder now. My focus is to get my momentum going and attain my prize at the Kingdom Come.

Sorry for the looooong reply.

Cheers!!

My focus is to get my momentum going and attain my prize at the Kingdom Come.

There is a definite advantage to finding out your match so early. You now know, no matter what, you are on the card, and who you're facing. This gives you 2 rounds, and then the PPV, to tell a story, and really get your character on some strong footing to set up for a shot at the win.

Your win over Scumm, no matter how it comes, it still a win over a champ, and something to build on going forward.

Let's get some hype going for the big show! Who do you think will win? Why/why not?

I'd hate to play oddsmaker on this one! Kagura is in the midst of a dynamic shift in character, and Kendrick Xavier seems to have some momentum after the win last round. Vee has a win over a current champ, albeit by count out.

If I had to pick one man though, I'd go with Gino Galucci. I like the character a lot, and the mid-card seems to be in need of a "face" with 2 heel champs. Gino may be the closest thing to a pure face, besides Theron.

:suspic:

I like everybody's chances in this match. Vee and Cass have been biding their time and this seems a great opportunity for them. Xavier has been killing it since his debut, Kagura has the experience to pull it off, and Noah/Gino are very entertaining stars. I'm sure the better RP will take it here.

N83JdwZ.gif

I'm going to break Jam's heart here and tip Kendrick for the win. The character in the RPs is just awesome and doesn't come across as a "gimmick" at all - it helps that he's my favourite current character too. I wouldn't be surprised if Ech or Jam win but from what I've read Kendrick is a step above.

One of my favorite matches as I love KFAD. I think the vote goes to X-man or Gino as they are on top right now. Even with the no show from X, he still one of the best in the Mid card.

The plot thickens...

Gino gets to enter last. Kagura won a violet Fatal Fourway. I say it comes down to those two in the end, and I'm not so sure Gino wins right now. Both guys are solid RPers, and it will definitely come down to who elevates their game this round.

I dunno, but I'd think you'd have to beat Showtime the character to get one of those. Ever done it before? No, I didn't think so. I guess that's why there isn't an Ech smasher badge either. Too easy. :p

The camaraderie is sickening. Someone pull out a chain and beat your opponent, or I'm not paying for this garbage :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back