• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dot Com Exclusive: MD 123 / AS 99 Preview

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Killjoy.gif

Hey, what's up everyone? David Kerms here once again; this time bringing you a preview of what to expect from next round of shows. The cards have been set and the world is on the edge of its seat to see what everyone is doing before Kingdom Come. So lets get to it!

Meltdown 123

Dr Zeus & Constantine & Titus vs Theron Daggershield & Matt Tastic & Showtime Cougar

Ramparte vs Flex Mussel

S.H.I.T vs Johnny Scumm

Phantoms of Chaos vs Men of Mayhem

Gino Galucci vs Kagura Ozhora vs Kendrick Xavier

Ascension 99

Mikey Stormrage vs Eve Taylor

James Howard vs Garth Black vs Alhazred vs Abel Hunnicut

Children of the Damned vs The Beard and elegANT

Vee A.D.Z vs Cassanova vs Noah Ryder​

Some people are already dubbing this set of shows "Multiman Madness" with only 3 singles matches across the two shows. The wholly unexplainable Road to Kingdom Come is obviously kicking into high gear as we get just that little bit closer and everyone attempts to get their name on the show.

And where better to start than the main event of Meltdown? A massive six man tag between 4 former World Champions, the current Champ and the number one Contender! The real question is, can all of these guys work together with the Championship being such a combustible element?

Meltdown also sees some great encounters between Flex Mussel and Ramparte, and SHIT and Johnny Scumm of course, Cerberus are no more after the events of Ascension this week and it will be interesting to see how these guys bring themselves to wrestling each other after such a long time together. SHIT makes his return to WZCW to take on the EurAsian Champion, who fled from Vee on Ascension. Was Titus right? Will the past catch up with Scumm?

The main event of Ascension this week sees Champion versus Champion when Tag Champ Mikey Stormrage takes on Elite Champion Eve Taylor in a non title match. This match has so many subplots that it would take me forever to explain. So let me just say this, neither of these guys want to lose given what has gone before now and what is sure to come.

A huge four way match been Black, Hunnicut, Howard and Alhazred is the correct main event as Howard, Hunnicutt and Alhazred look for revenge and to get back to winning ways. In what is bound to be a gruesome and hardcore event, we can't imagine anyone leaving that match a winner.

And in the hotting up Tag Division, Men of Mayhem take on the newly announced Hall of Fame entrant Ty Burna and El Califa Dragon in a tag match. Over on Ascension, fresh of a win over the current champs, the Children of the Damned take on the exciting and interesting team of The Beard and elegANT

And finally, with the announcement that King For A Day is on its way back to WZCW, two triple threat matches are set between the six competitors as they search for momentum heading into the career shortening cage at Kingdom Come. Who will take early control?

I'm addition to this, many more announcements will likely be on the way with the addition of another WZCW legend taking their place in the WZCW Hall of Fame!

I can't wait already... What about you guys? Which match excites you most?

2cr0ubn.png

Website Manager
David Kerms

Credits
Banner: Killjoy
Article: Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members