KC VI Discussion: Matt Tastic (c) vs. The Beard [World Heavyweight Championship]

Viola Moonlight

I'm Literally Just Here for WZCW
yjM6piD.png

“Giants Collide”

The biggest event in the WZCW calendar is capped off by a blistering and heated main event that will bring Tokyo to a stand-still. Giants of the wrestling world collide when Matt Tastic defends his WZCW World Heavyweight Championship against The Beard in an all-action singles match.

Matt Tastic soaked The Beard and his cohorts with Pepsi at the Supershow but will it be Matt Tastic who will be feeling wet after the main event of Kingdom Come? Both of these men will lay claim to the biggest prize in professional wrestling with the eyes of the world watching... Who will be victorious?

Discuss & Predict!

Both these guys have been on fire for the past few rounds. Take it from a man who's faced both with different characters and lost both times.

So who comes up big in the end? I think Beard may just have it. He's got the character on point, and he's been hitting his marks every single round. I may be slightly biased since he did take the title off me, but his RP effort to win the title was incredible. If he can channel that same effort into his KC RP, I don't see Tastic being able to counter it.

I don't count Tastic all the way out however, KJ has been fantastic with alternating between the serious and the comedic in his RP's, and I feel like he knows this is his moment to solidify himself as one of the best.

Prediction: The Beard. Either way this should be a very close match.

I agree that this has to be close. Both guys seem to be at the top of their game. I'm wondering if Mikey's mental issues (that he seemed to get over slightly at the SuperShow) will resurface to play a role in the eventual outcome of the match, but to me, this one is too close to even try to predict. Should be a hell of a fight.

Beard has been very, very good since his return, but I've seen Killjoy pull out some absolutely incredible stuff in the past. My money is on the best RP of the round coming from this match, and either guy it totally capable of it. Theo has consistency going for him, but no one hits their home runs harder than KJ. I can't wait to see these RPs.

Ive gotta say it. I have butterflies in my stomach the size of eagles every time I think my RP. I only felt pressure to win a match once at All Or Nothing against Rush. That was such a frustrating feud. But this one.... Its just BIG. Damn.

Beard has been on the absolute rise since the end/beginning of last year. It was a forgone conclusion that he would be in the main event of KC back in May. His momentum is insane and skill is incredible.

But then there's Tastic, no one in their right minds predicted him to win the LL and go onto main event KC. He's been putting out fantastic stuff this last cycle and does not want to be remembered as the guy that immediately lost the big one.

I understand what it's like to be the ultimate underdog but can the fighting champion triumph over a man who has been on a tear the last year and a half? Should be great.

When I feuded with Matt Tastic earlier on for the Elite X title, lets just say I am glad that phase of his character is done, gone, expired. While it was perfect to use against a character like mine and did get the better of me, there was very little future in it. That's where Killjoy shows his versatility, versatility that's meant he can not only use this character for years, but improve tremendously to the point that he is now the World Heavyweight Champion, I will admit that I am not a massive fan of radical character shifts, but sometimes it just needs to be done. Will it last? Who's to say, Beard is a beast, nothing more needs to be said about him, Stormrage or Ty are waiting around the corner.

Whatever, these two will give us a show and that's all you can ask for.

Tag titles or no, S.H.I.T will be watching this one with much interest /character chasing title plug.

I wonder what odds you'd have gotten on this one 12 months ago? No one on their right mind would have backed it.

But these guys have made a very entertaining top tier in the last couple of months. Tastic winning the Lethal Lottery was a surprise to everyone but this is his first major trial for the Championship since.

The Beard has been excellent throughout the year and looks to be showing no signs of letting up until he reclaims the World Heavyweight Championship once again.

Both of these guys have been surprise packages but it's time to make the Championship theirs once again. Neither can afford to lose this one, so it's very interesting indeed.

I like The Beard right now simply because of the roll that he's been on lately. But Tastic will have something very special lined up for him.

Working closely with KJ over the last few months has been a lot of fun. We have turned our characters into our own version of PG era DX, which has just been great for us, but Beard is a tough task. If KJ can pull off an RP like he did at LL, then its game over Beard, but if not we may be looking at a long title reign from Beard.

Tastic has a lot of depth to work with when going into this match at KC (at least on-screen wise). He has basically been given a vote of no confidence by his superiors and is being treated as the underdog in the title feud. Going off that alone, I think Killjoy will have the most to work with for the match. Beard is great, and I have not read his RPs, but I would imagine that the Pale Riders fallout left him a little bit of a mess to clean up. I know from experience how that can screw with ideas for RP story arcs.

My blind money based off the shows would be put on Tastic to retain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back