• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

KC VI Discussion: Aubrey Sloan vs. Eve Taylor

Viola Moonlight

I'm Literally Just Here for WZCW
06j79eZ.png

“Cat Fight”

This match, announced at the Supershow, will probably be the end of this heated rivalry between two former friends. These competitors have been no stranger to the other as their careers seem to have been woven together recently. Both competitors came up short against Constantine for the Elite X Championship but showed their mettle at the Supershow in the massive 8 person tag match.

No need for titles or accomplishments in this match as both women just look to get one up on the other for perhaps the final time. Will it be the head of Cerberus that comes out on top in this cat fight or will Sloan finally put this bitch down for good?

Discuss & Predict!

So much drama I can't take it.

I haven't read too deeply into the history of the feud between these two (although I plan to before KC) but the buildup since I've been around has really set the table for a hell of a blowoff.

Cerberus is on such a roll right now that it's hard to see Eve being saddled with the loss, but I'm not willing to write Aubrey off either.

Eve has definitely been more impressive in the run up to this match, but if Harthan brings his A game, this is the top candidate for show stealer.

Love how Cerbs/SHITred is being called a dogfight and Taylor/Sloan a catfight. Makes me giddy.

These two probably have the best history together coming into Kingdom Come, so I would expect nothing less than a bloodbath. Hard to not be biased in this with Eve being "The Third Head of Cerberus", but I think Aubrey Sloan will take the surprise win and hopefully we get a Street Fight or something from them at a later time. I know this has the feel of a feud ending, but still a little one-off on Meltdown would get me excited.

Amazing work by Falk and Harthan for making this bout climactic as hell.

Eve Taylor wins in an absolute decimation of course.

But on a more serious note this really does depend on the Harthan we're getting. He hasn't been very active this past cycle or two and I imagine he's busy with real life stuff. I know Falk is pulling out the big guns, if Harth can too this will be a fight to remember but if not I find it very hard not to pick the female head of Cerberus.

If anyone in this fed knows how to tell a story, its Harthan, sure some of the RP's before have been short and sweet but they had a specific purpose, which makes it worrying to think about what he's loading up for this one. Falkon on the other hand is Falkon, one of what I'd consider the feds "big match winners". Really hard to call.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back