WZCW SuperShow: Cerberus & M vs. Theron Daggershield & Alhazred & elegANT & Sloan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard Blonoff

Make America Rassle Again
You want to talk about crazy scenarios? Well how about an 8 person tag team match where all Three Heads of Cerberus will be taking on Mister Alhazred & Aubrey Sloan, two individuals who have been made sworn enemies of the hounds. Joining Cerberus will be the crazy M whose space ship recently returned to orbit (or so he says), a man who has qualified for the Super Ladder Match Melee for the Eurasian championship. Another two qualified superstars in Theron Daggershield & elegANT will be assisting the side of Alhazred & Sloan as SHIT will be incapacitated for the SuperShow event for reasons someone will surely explain to us.

The Tag Team & Eurasian Championship matches at Kingdom Come will collide in this massive match that may be topped off with Daddy Mack possibly being involved somehow. Can a match become any more of a clusterfuck than this?

Deadline is Friday, October 17th, 11:59pm CST. Extensions available upon request.

The Chronicles of M

Season 1 Episode 8:

"Rowdy Rocketing"

Did you miss "The Chronicles of M" during our one round stuck in a rocket ship away from the mysterious lands of WZCW? We know we did, and to celebrate our magnificent return to regular programming on the WZCW Network (Only $9.99!) we're giving YOU (yes you) the chance to design your very own Supervillain! All you have to do is come up with a name, general appearance and some backstory and send it in to M's message box! The winner will have their Supervillain featured in our Post-Kingdom Come Eurasian Championship Title Win Celebration Extravaganza! Terms and Conditions apply

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

We join our Crazy Comrades rocketing out of an underground parking spot in the rocket we've all come to know and love over the past 3 or so episodes, its metal exterior gleaming with a pinkish hue that appears to be joy as it zooms past a boom gate without paying the parking fees. A guard sleeping in the booth next to the boom gates jolts upright, his guard cap flying up into the air due to the rushing wind the rocket produces. He scrambles out of his booth to shake his fist at the meddling miscreants, but after realising how much skill and masterful piloting would have had to go into somehow getting a rocket into an underground carpark without damaging anything at all, he simply sighs before picking up his cap and going back to sleep in the booth without a care in the world...

Green: Dammit M can't you drive your own rocket??

The loud words of General Green are heard as we change our view to the cockpit of this machine that's now flying down the street. Inside the command centre of this beast is a cute teensy tiny Teru, sleeping through this ruckus on the floor with a slightly audible snore while in front of her sits the General, strapped in tightly to his co pilot seat and grabbing everything around him that looks sturdy with a fearful expression painted on his face. Across from Green sits the magical man with an honorary masters in mathematics himself - M, frantically mashing every button he can find on the control panel in an attempt to regain control of the machine. Alas, this isn't M's match against Hyada 2 rounds ago which he won via button mashing, so his presses do nothing and the rocket rockets off into the sky...

Teru: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

M and The General let out a terrified scream as Teru snores and the rocket breaks the Earth's atmosphere, slowly coming to a calm orbiting pace. M and Green collectively sigh as things such as Teru's sleeping body begin to slowly rise due to the lack of gravity holding them in place. Realizing that his sexy young bride is floating in the air wearing a schoolgirl's skirt, M quickly snatches her out of the air to avoid any chance of a scandalous upskirt shot and cradles her while glaring towards a camera in the corner of the cockpit...

M: That mangy koala! He said he and his mates fixed this thing! Can't believe anyone or anything these days...

M lets out a disappointed sigh, cuddling the sleeping Teru in a manly grasp of frustration.

Green: ....Koala?

M: Yeah the talking koala from Toogoolawa!

The General slowly turns towards M, his eyebrows slowly raising to form a concerned look...

Green: ...A talking koala built this ship??

M: Nah he only fixed it after the first crash. The Faceless Teen built it originally, but it was faulty and I crash landed into a small town outside of Brisbane populated by talking animals... Good times, good times...

M nods his head to himself, smiling as he recollects his time spent with the animals, while Green's jaw drops out of fright, shock, and worry...

Green: ...Did you eat some mysterious mushrooms, M?...

M simply chuckles to himself and shakes his head towards the General as a response...

Green: Well then what on Earth did I miss?

M: Well, first I lost a bunch of matches...

Dramatically turning his head to the side, M sadly sighs while a single teardrop floats away, twinkling in the zero-g environment...

M: Then, as I was strolling down a grey path on a grey afternoon contemplating my own marvelous existence, I heard a mysterious voice call down to me from miles in the sky...

The ship rattles a little, stunning M, momentarily stopping his story...

Green: Can you hurry this up a little? I've got a bad feeling something's gonna go down soon - in more ways than one...

Via some sort of mystical balancing out of the universe, an ear of corn floats by The General, slapping his cheek as it passes and leveling out the cosmos after his terribly corny joke.

M: Well, short story short, a guy with no face came down from the sky, told me to become a good guy and gave me a rocket ship to fly to the moon and rescue you two misfits... On the way there I crash landed the rocket, conveniently in a town populated by talking animals that could fix the rocket just outside of where I was wrestling... Then I went to the moon and met a guy who was the exact same person as me except he had a magnificent mustache and for some godforsaken reason he had this mad affinity for the letter "S", so naturally I kicked him in the balls and rescued you guys. Won some matches too!

Green: I'm calling bull on this... The crazy talking animals and faceless guy from the sky - fair enough, but there's no way known you won matches!

In response to The General's accusation, M grins his signature maniacal grin, showing off his sparkling white teeth as he holds up two fingers. The General looks on in shock at the thought of M somehow winning two matches, while M simply nods to indicate the truthfulness of the matter.

M: Yes, in fact I'm on quite a roll... If only I wasn't stuck in space, I'd be making a mess of another miscreant this round...

M lets out an audible hmph as he kicks a wall of the rocket in frustration, turning on one of the monitors which for some reason appears to be showing this-round-just-gone's Roundly Recap special...

Green: A whole round has passed by already??!?

M: Well I guess time passes when you're having fun...

Green: But we haven't slept or eaten or-

M: -OOOO shhhhh they're announcing my opponent this we-

Green: -Teru's been asleep this entire time!

Leaning forward towards the monitor showing the recap, M struggles to hear his matchup this week over Green's legitimate disgruntlement at the events that have apparently passed during this conversation...

Recap: -... M face the team of Alhazred, ElegANT, Theron Daggershield and Aubrey Sloan. What a match up!

M: Oh god dammit Green! How on Earth am I going to prepare without knowing my team mates because you won't have any?

Green: Well maybe it's a handicap match and you won't have to know your team mates?

M: Green, while I may be a magnetic monster of a man, I am still unfortunately mortal. No mortal man would make it out of that match up alive!

As M speaks, Green rubs his chin, thinking about something...

Green: Hey wait a second... Isn't that Sloan girl the same one you kissed in that battle royal ages ago?

Teru: OHAYOU?!?

Suddenly Teru wakes from her slumber with a mighty roar, raining punches down over the Magnificent one's head for being unfaithful while he desperately tries to explain that the kiss - which was a master stroke tactically in the match - happened before M even thought of creating Teru at all...

The General, laughing madly as he enjoys the scene, leans back in his chair to laugh some more, but in doing so he mistakenly smacks his head against the wall of the rocket...

Green: Ow... Worth it...

Various bangs and clatters can be heard as the rocket begins to shake wildly, slowly but surely moving towards the Earth once more as M tries his best to hold off Teru's attacks...

Green: Hey M I think we're going down!

Suddenly the pace at which the rocket falls accelerates rapidly and the effects of the zero-g cease, sending the rocket into a sharp nosedive back down to Earth while Teru's unrelenting fists of fury continue...

M: I just *ouch* hope we don't *ow* crash land *argh* into some sort of demonic-themed mansion...

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

10600660_10100258723867646_5648745031808274647_n.jpg

Also featuring special guests: humbleBEE, Annaleesa, and Alakablue!

10351410_10100258730534286_3729008976946611420_n.jpg
1002461_10100258737949426_162703899040775677_n.jpg
10351587_10100258745554186_1284408281191082725_n.jpg

1526999_10100132102582716_497666171_n.jpg

Violet colored flames illuminate a dark chamber. A dark figure is seen sitting down on a throne, it is too dark to make out who it is. Clanking footsteps are heard getting louder and louder. An armored figure walks past the torches and approaches the figure sitting on the throne. The armored one gets down on one knee. Suddenly, two large torches on both sides of the throne begin burning a bright emerald fire. The armored kneeling figure and the figure sitting on the throne's faces can now be seen. Feron Daggershield, Theron's evil brother, is kneeling before Elora the Shadow Sage.

1520804_991200534576_121900817_n.jpg

An eerie tune begins playing in the background.

[YOUTUBE]cEWOeiUmFgA[/YOUTUBE]​

Feron: They are here, my queen. Theron's allies have entered the lair. Allow me the pleasure of killing them.

Elora: How many of them are there?

Feron: All of them minus Theron himself and that whiny girlfriend of his. A bard and rogue who used to travel with me are also with them. They will soon make it to the chamber of The Ring Of Shadow. I cannot let them take our cult's most prized treasure.

Elora: Let them take it. Do not attack them and order all our forces to retreat from that chamber other than the Kobolds and Goblins. They may stay, so the room does not appear unguarded.

Feron stands up.

Feron: My queen, I must protest. Why would you allow those fools to obtain The Ring Of Shadow?

Elora: There is a double agent within Theron's so-called "Merry Band Of Misfits". He is the one who will lead them to The Ring, and also the one who will lure them back here on the night of Empire Rally 6. Mystra's Chosen Ones will all be defeated and that pathetic Paladin of Mystra, Kirilah, will then be sacrificed to Shar and Theron's little crusade will be over.

Feron: A double agent? Who? I will not allow them to take The Ring! You already allowed Theron to rescue Kirilah from our decoy lair.

Elora: You dare question my orders, Feron!?

Feron: Of course not....

Elora: Keep in mind, Feron, I know everything that you put this vessel through and how important she once was to you. You're lucky that I allowed you the opportunity to serve as the commanding officer of the Dark Knights of my cult. Do not make me regret that decision or I'll throw you to down to the Dracolich. Speaking of decisions.... I have finally found a protege worthy of fighting in the name of Shar. More worthy than Marrmell, Kaiser, or even Vire Silverclaw.... He is one of Theron's opponents in the Ladder Match at Empire Rally 6.

Feron: It must be Father Apple the Sorceror or N The Necromancer then. Surely you wouldn't recruit the services of an Honorable Ninja like humbleBEE.

Elora: My protege will be revealed on Empire Rally 6. He will assist in defeating Theron.

Feron: But if Theron has the Ring Of Shadow and wins the Global Championship, he will be able to deflect your magic! What then?

Elora stands up and grabs her emerald mirror, she gazes into it and it glows brighter than the emerald flames of the two large torches.

Elora: That is where The Sharran Angel comes into the picture. Not even Mystra herself could save Theron from the most ferocious creature in the Prime Material Plane. Only a fully grown adult Prismatic Dragon can compare in power. Everything is falling into place. All that remains is for my double agent within Theron's group to lure them all here, and their laughable quest will come to an end in this very chamber.

She keeps gazing into the mirror and has a sinister grin on her face.

Elora: To think this all could have been avoided.... Theron Daggershield, you fool.... Nothing will stop The New Church Of Shar.

She snaps her finger and the mirror shatters.

Elora: NOTHING!!!!

She laughs maniacally as thunder strikes are heard in the background. Fade out to black.

====

Fade in to a scenic view of a lake. Kirilah is sitting cross-legged by a tree with her eyes closed, in prayer. Theron walks over to the lake, wearing a red cammo wetsuit. He dives into the lake for a swim. Kirilah, still locked in prayer, is hit by some water from the splash Theron's dive created. She does not budge. Theron backstrokes for a bit before floating on his back, relaxing and stretching out his arms. A soothing tune is heard in the background as Theron floats.

[YOUTUBE]tNN7hZRcE_I[/YOUTUBE]​

Theron looks up into the sky around him. It's a cloudy day and the sun is currently behind a large cloud, rays of sunlight shine brightly as a flock of birds fly across the sky. Theron's thoughts can be heard.

Theron: (voice-over) I can't believe I made it into the Ladder Match for the Global Championship at Empire Rally 6! This is the opportunity I have been waiting for. I need to just relax, but I can't stop thinking about it. Davivel, Sheshmish, or Keifasar. One of my three closest friends is a spy working for Elora's Shar Cult. Which one is it? And who did Elora pick to be her protege in the World Gladiatorial Combat Federation?

Theron treads a bit closer to the spot Kirilah is sitting at. She has not moved, still praying cross-legged with her eyes closed. Theron gazes for a moment at the woman he loves, and then dives under water. A mosaic animation is shown, fading into a view of a very similar body of water. Five seconds pass, and then a noticeably younger Theron emerges from the water. A blonde girl is swimming with him, but her face cannot be seen because she has her back to the screen. She has long blonde hair and a blue swimsuit.

Young Theron: Nope, no Dragon Eels or Sea Hags down there. You're safe, Lady Kaleena!

Kaleena: Are you sure? Feron never lets me come swim out here. He always tells me my cure spells are not enough to save me if I get attacked.

Young Theron: Really? He should be protecting you instead of depriving you of having fun. Don't worry. I'll make sure the monsters won't get anywhere near us. Does he know we're here?

Kaleena: No, does he have to?

Young Theron: It wouldn't feel right for us to be here if he didn't know about it or was not ok with it. He's your boyfriend, not me. I mean, this isn't like a date or anything, but I don't want to risk making my brother angry. Feron has been acting a little different lately and I really dislike what I'm seeing.

Kaleena: To be honest, Theron, I don't like the way he has been acting and treating me recently either. I have contemplated leaving him for another. One who knows how to act around a Lady of the manor and show her respect.

Young Theron: Who? Anyone I know?

Kaleena giggles and splashes water in Theron's face. He wipes the water out of his eyes.

Young Theron: Wait.... me!?

Theron smiles, but then pauses for a moment. The smile quickly turns into a look of concern as the two continue treading water in place.

Young Theron: I can't. I like you, however it wouldn't be fair to my brother. He may be a jerk, but he does love you.

Kaleena: I wonder if he actually does love me.... He has given me reasons to doubt....

Young Theron: What's wrong? What did he do?

A long silence follows before Theron repeats his question. The mosaic animation is shown again while Theron's younger self's voice is heard asking Lady Kaleena what Feron did to her. Theron's present self is seen treading water in the same motion his younger self was. Theron's thoughts are heard.

Theron: (voice-over) That poor girl. She deserved so much better than my brother. If only I hadn't been afraid of making him angry.... I have Kirilah now, and I do love her very much.... But I often wonder what happened to Kaleena, The Lady Of Thunderbelle.... She has been missing for so many years, with my brother Feron having been the last person to see her. Wait a minute....

Angle changes to a view of Kirilah, still not having moved or opened her eyes.

Theron: (voice-over) She's STILL over there? I gotta hand it to her, that has to be one intense prayer she's praying for her to remain focused on nothing else for such a long time.

Angle changes back to a view of Theron treading water again. His thoughts are still heard.

Theron: (voice-over) I should probably get back to the inn. I have to prepare for my match and see if I can find my tag team partners for our match on the Prestige Class Show. humbleBEE and I should have few problems getting along in this match even though we will be opponents at Empire Rally. Alakablue will certainly want to be on the winning side in this match to gain momentum of his own for Empire Rally. Annaleesa is probably off chasing a squirrel somewhere. All three Garmr Dogs and N The Necromancer make a dangerous group of four. We have all the bases covered though in my party, we can definitely win this thing! I have a great group of warriors who will be fighting alongside me. This team has a Warblade in me, a Monk in Annaleesa, a Ninja in humbleBEE, and a Sorceror in Alakablue. Had they thrown Lauren the Paladin of Torn into the mix on our team then this party could have had some type of counterpart to my entire Merry Band Of Misfits.

Theron begins freestyle stroking over to the shore. He makes it to the shore and dries himself off using his towel. Theron looks over and to his amazement, Kirilah still hasn't budged.

Theron: I better snap her out of it. We need to get back to the Inn so I can meet up with my teammates before my match, not to mention the fact that Sheshmish and the others should be returning with The Ring Of Shadow. I'm concerned about their safety. Sure, my former companions Fabiola and Mosquito are with them, but to go the Shadow Sage's Lair without Kirilah or myself there didn't seem like the best decision.... especially with one of them being the spy.... Whoever it is, they will regret the decision to feed our enemy information.

He walks over to Kirilah, with his towel hanging over his shoulder.

Theron: Kirilah!!!!

No response. He snaps his fingers. Nothing. Theron walks over and waves his hand in front of her face. The Paladin's eyes remain closed and she remains motionless.

Theron: Unbelievable....

Theron bends down and has his face right in front of hers.

Theron: Kirilah! Snap out of it! I'm going back to the Inn now with or without you. Come on! You can pray more back at your room in the Inn. Are you coming?

Theron begins walking away, he turns around to face her. She still hasn't moved. He starts walking further away, and after he has taken four steps with his back to her, Kirilah's eyes open. The music still plays, but now takes on a tone of despair.

[YOUTUBE]rioJMsQH5H4[/YOUTUBE]​

Kirilah: HOLY MOTHER OF MAGIC!!!! THERON!!!!

She runs over to him, her face is pale and she looks terrified.

Theron: Whoa, what's wrong? Did Mystra give you a vision?

Kirilah: YES! Oh, Theron, it was horrible. Something awful is going to happen. Mystra told me that Elora's spy will soon betray you. On the evening of Empire Rally 6. Theron.... Trust NO ONE.

Theron grabs her by the shoulders in attempt to try to calm her down.

Theron: Slow down. I'm not going to let anything happen to you or anyone in my Merry Band Of Misfits. Elora can't harm us, we have Mystra's divine protection on our side.

Kirilah: No we do not, Theron. Not if you don't win the Global Championship. Wearing that belt is the only way you can deflect her magic. Mystra told me.... She said.... I.... You....

Theron: What? What did Mystra say? Take a deep breath and tell me.

Kirilah inhales slowly and then exhales even slower.

Kirilah: Mystra said.... "On the night of warfare, the fate of magic will be decided. The darkest of them all will bring out their true darkness from within. The red dragon will battle the gold dragon regarding scars unhealed. The Chosen sons and daughters of magic must not close their eyes, the light of truth will be revealed."

Theron: Sounds like it's about the spy. Red Dragons are the most evil dragons and Gold Dragons are the most good dragons.... The part about the dragons must be about me battling Elora or her protege. What's the bit about not closing our eyes?

Kirilah: I saw it, Theron. A vision of the same horrifying statue that was in the room I disappeared in. Do you remember last year when myself and three other former companions vanished? There was a statue in that room. One that was holding its hands in front of its eyes like it was weeping. Theron, that was a Sharran Angel. Mystra told me that Elora has one in her lair.

Theron: So?

Kirilah: A Sharran Angel is second only in power to a fully grown adult Prismatic Dragon. That thing is what caused myself and our other allies to vanish. It turns into a statue when you look at it, but if you close your eyes, it unleashes its magic on you. If you blink, you die.

Theron: That's all the more reason for me to win the belt then. I'm not scared of some stupid statue. If the Global Championship worn by a Holy Warrior of Mystra can deflect Shar's disciples' magic, then surely it would work on the Angel statue too.

Kirilah: Sharran Angel. Not an Angel statue.... and I hope you are right.

Theron: Come on, we should get back to the Inn. The others might already be there waiting for us.

Theron begins walking offscreen. Kirilah hesitates to speak again, but with a deep breath she catches up to him and runs past him. She turns around and stops right in front of Theron.

Theron: What is it now?

The music fades out to silence.

Kirilah: There's more. Theron.... Mystra wanted me to tell you one last thing. There is something you need to know about someone named Kaleena....

Fade to black.

The scene opens with Stacey Madison and elegANT in the back of elegANT’s limousine. Stacey struggles to hide her impressment as she scans the interior, holding her notebook tight to her chest.

Nice car.

Thank you so much, Ms. Madison! I don’t use it often, but I was informed that you would be joining me today, I figured I needed something a bit more sophisticated to make sure you were comfortable.

Stacey gives him a skeptical look, but chooses not to respond. Instead, she begins the interview she came for.

You are coming off your first loss in WZCW. You’ve been very enthusiastic thus far; has the loss reduced that excitement at all?

Oh heavens no! Of course I would wish to win every match I enter, but the thrill of competition and hearing those fans cheer for me is just as nice as any win. I don’t know if Chris K.O. feels the same after our match, but do hope our loss didn’t disappoint him too much.

You can’t honestly believe that.

I definitely do, Ms. Madison! I love making people happy, and when I hear that crowd cheer, that’s all I need.

Stacey rolls her eyes and checks her notebook.

Well, your partner from last week, Chris K.O., won’t be involved, but you will be facing Cerberus in tag team competition again this week. The difference is that it will be all three heads of Cerberus along with M while you will be teaming with Alhazred, Aubrey Sloan, and Theron Daggershield. Especially after losing last week, what kind of strategy do you have going into this giant tag match this week?

It shall be quite the challenge. Cerberus are a unit while my teammates and I don’t have much experience together. I have sent them each a lovely gift basket, but that doesn’t do much for in-ring collaboration. I have three remarkable partners, though.

Aubrey Sloan and Eve Taylor are heading for a collision course at Kingdom Come, so I know Aubrey will be more than capable of taking care of herself. Alhazred just returned and he desires Cerberus’ tag titles, not to mention his past resumé speaking for itself. Finally, Theron Daggershield has been a tremendous competitor who, I daresay, has been underappreciated for quite a while. While M and Cerberus are very formidable opponents, the people I will have the honor of teaming with give me confidence that we will be victorious.

The other layer to this match is that two of your opponents in the EurAsian Title Ladder Match at Kingdom Come are also in this match, Theron on your team and M on the opposing team. Since I assume that you wouldn’t do this, are you at all worried about either of them trying to injure you before that match?

If I may speak rather bluntly, the idea that someone would do that is appalling to me. I am aware that the ladder match is one where an absurd amount of viciousness will take place, but the idea that any of us would do something like that is horrific to think of. Theron seems to be a very stand-up guy and while M claims to be a supervillain, I have trouble believing he would stoop to such a level.

That’s rather naïve, isn’t it?

elegANT is taken aback by Stacey’s statement, loudly gasping and covering his mouth.

Ms. Madison, your lack of faith in people makes me tremendously sad. I think you’d find that if you assumed the best in people, they would be good more often than not.

Stacey’s face immediately shows the rage that elegANT’s response created within her. She starts banging on the partition separating the driver from elegANT and herself until it begins to roll down.

Are we there yet?!

The car makes a hard stop.

Yes, ma’am.

Thank God.

After a few moments, the door opens and Stacey immediately starts trying to leave.

Thank you so much for your time, Ms. Madison. It was a pleasure.

elegANT extends his hand, and, after a pause, Stacey half-heartedly shakes it.

My driver has some flowers for you as a sign of my gratitude.

Stacey’s anger is now mixed with embarrassment as she climbs out of the car and receives the flowers. She sticks her head back into the car and gives elegANT a silent nod in appreciation. The scene fades to black.

[YOUTUBE]ucFHDxhCVwE[/YOUTUBE]​

All three heads of Cerberus Ramparte, Eve Taylor, and Flex Mussel can be seen comfortably on the couch of the Catalyst’s living room as his butler Morley struggles to single handedly operate what seems to be a makeshift home news studio.

Eve: Hello WZCW universe, and welcome to the first episode of “Good Morning Cerberus”. I’m Eve Taylor and I’m joined by my co-hosts and one half of the WZCW tag team champions Flex Mussel and also by the other half of the tag team champions and owner of this sophisticated residence: Ramparte. Firstly, let me thank you for allowing us into your home today for this one of kind special treat for the fans of Cerberus.

Ramparte: It is truly my pleasure Eve; I’m always excited to give our fans exactly what they want, though I can’t take credit for this wonderful idea as it goes to my partner and our best friend: Flex Mussel.

Flex: You’re absolutely too kind Ramsy. But yes I indeed decided to bring this very special broadcast right into the living rooms of you fans as you have the right as human beings to know the important things happening in society right now. Not the Ebola virus, the crisis in the Middle East, but the real topic on everyone’s mind: how is Cerberus once again making the world a better place?

Eve: Indeed Flex; it’s not easy being the hounds of not only hell, beauty, and health, but also everything that’s good in the world. So good monsieur, what’s on the agenda of topic for today?

Flex: Well actually Eve I uh….I wanted to take a few moments and apologize to the WZCW universe for the events that took place on Meltdown 110.

The monsieur of muscle’s tone of voice becomes lower and as he slumps down into his chair in a deflating manner. A tear starts to roll down his face as Ramparte goes to rub his back and comfort him.

Ramparte: It’s okay, let it out.

Flex: I….I want to say I’m sorry….I’m sorry that Amber Warren didn’t make the obvious choice to accept my proposal of marriage. I’m sorry that the ravenous and rabid instinct that El Califa instilled in her led to Ramparte and I having no choice but to put her down after she struck me in the face. But most importantly, I’m sorry to the WZCW fans that won’t get to witness their models Cerberus defeat the Dragones on the biggest stage of them all. But Amber, if you can hear me from your hospital bed, I want you to know I accept your apology, and whenever you recover from your injuries I’ll be right here ready to make an honest woman of you.

The healthiest man alive once again begins to sob as his back his rubbed by Ramparte. Eve gives him a tissue to wipe his eyes and he does as the fashion model re-directs the attention of the audience in this very emotional moment.

Eve: It’s things like this that make the Cerberus 3 news team so much more real than most broadcasts. We not only allow you into our brains and opinions, we allow you into our hearts and souls.

Ramparte: Exactly Eve, but worry not WZCW universe, Cerberus does indeed have challengers for our tag team championships at Kingdom Come.

Flex begins to slowly pep up at the remembrance of their new challengers. Almost as if the thought of competition is making him happy.

Flex: You’re right Rambo; we will be defending the championships at Kingdom Come, against a robot and a scientist no less! S.H.I.T. what started off as simple collateral damage has now turned into you gaining our full attention. Something you will soon regret doing. Not only have you gotten yourself into a load of trouble but you’ve seemingly roped in your former friend/master/enemy/sex offender Alhazred into the mix as well. It looks like we’re no longer the only odd couple in the company Ram.

Ramparte: Somehow I feel they won’t be nearly as attractive or charming.

Flex: I thought that too buddy. I mean they don’t even have a team name yet, not that’ll it’ll matter considering that after Kingdom Come one of more of them will no longer be with us.

Eve: Why is that Flex?

Flex: Great question Eve and I’m glad you asked it. There seems to be a common trend starting when it comes to tag teams that get in Cerberus’s way. After defeating Young Justice we broke the will of Haven so badly he abandoned his partner for what he called “protecting his city”. Then there’s Amber Warren who due to unfortunate circumstances had to bow out of our match once again causing the Dragones to disband.

Ramparte: By god Flex are we….team killers?

Flex: We may just be Ram, and that’s exactly the problem that you find yourself in S.H.I.T. And we personally would have loved to show you first hand on the Supershow but low and behold you’re nowhere to be found on the card. I didn’t know robots could feel the emotion of fear.

Ramparte: Instead you left your partner Alhazred to team with Daggershield, elegANT, and Sloan; An island of lost toys if there ever was one.

Flex: Speaking of lost it is way past time our first guest should have been here.

Eve: I hope he didn’t get caught in that awful traffic.

Ramparte: One less problem we’d have to deal with….

CRASHHSHSHSHSHSHSH!

Eve: What was that?

Flex: Seems to have come from the backyard.

The cause of abrupt interruption is soon answered as the smoke and dust from a thunderous crash clears revealing M as he enters through the now shattered window of Ramparte’s window.

Eve: Oh, well there he is, the man that will be teaming with Cerberus on the Supershow and our very special guest: The Marvelous M!

M: Where am I?

Ramparte: My living room….which is now covered in glass from whatever monstrosity you’ve crashed into my backyard!

M: Right….sorry about that….there was a lot of weights, beauty products, and demonic symbols out there so it may have added to the wreckage. Did you say I was a special guest for something?

Flex: The new show we’re doing for the WZCW fans? We called you about this like a week ago.

M: I remember no such thing!

The three heads of Cerberus look very confused and irritated by the strange behavior of their partner but look to get things back on track immediately.

Eve: Why don’t you take a seat on the couch with us M.

M: Why thank you, I could use a good leathery seat after a long spaceship ride.

The “supervillain” takes a seat while Ramparte resists the urge to tear him apart over property damage.

Flex: So M, how does it feel to team with the one of the best factions in WZCW history?

M: It honestly doesn’t matter to me who I team with, the number one goal is getting an advantage over my opponents in the Ladder Match Melee at Kingdom Come.

Eve: Interesting you say that M as two of our opponents Theron Daggershield and elegANT will be looking to do the exact same thing to you.

Flex: But fear not, Cerberus is well aware of Theron’s despicable attempts to plague the children of America with his mythical psychosis. And elegANT is more than aware of how dangerous it is to be on the bad side of the hounds. Because we’re such generous people we wouldn’t even mind softening them up a bit for you.

M: Actually I remember you guys not having the best of luck last time you were in the ring with Theron, and elegANT has beaten your partner over there before. The real question is can the three of you deal with an accumulated amount of your enemies on one team? With S.H.I.T. possibly waiting in the wings? How about you Eve, do you fear Aubrey Sloan? Do you regret breaking up your friendship?

Ramparte: Listen here you disrespectful freak, this is our show and we can ask the questions! Don’t you ever bombard Eve with an-

Eve: It’s quite alright Ramparte. For the fans watching at home it’s important to know Aubrey Sloan will soon get what she has coming to her, her being on the opposite side of the ring this week makes no difference to me at all.

M: I’m glad as a teammate that you’re so confident but that doesn’t explain why you abandoned her for these two.

Flex: M I know what this rude and hostile attitude is about. Let’s just address the elephant in the room. The reason you’ve bombarded what was suppose to be a wonderful show with your arrogance is because we’ve fought each other one on one. Despite the fact that you cheated to beat me you’re still bitter that I was obviously the better man that day and you feel that will affect our teamwork.

M: We fought each other?

The monsieur of muscle is speechless at the thought of someone being so absent minded towards him that they don’t even remember fighting him.

M: I mean I knew I recognized you from somewhere but I feel I would have remembered someone as mmmuscular as yourself.

Flex: That’s it, get out! Get out and take your crazy spaceship with you!

M: Fine by me, this place was a little too creepy for me anyway, the lack of lights, creepy old guys filming for reasons unknown, and all these pictures of demonic dogs everywhere….

Ramparte: How dare you insult my art!

M makes his way back out the window as Eve attempts to calm down the tag team champions while also addressing the audience.

Eve: We apologize for that fiasco folks, despite any disrespect from our partner Cerberus still intends to make the best of a bad situation and maybe even try to reconcile things with M before our match. Then we will once again prove our dominance over the likes of hooligans such as Alhazred, Sloan, Daggershield, and elegANT.

Ramparte: We team with M, we defeat them, and then we destroy them all, the daily to do list for us seems about right.

Flex: Thank you for joining us on this edition of “Good Morning Cerberus” , tune in a little later for the afternoon portion and don’t forget kids…

Cerberus: HAIL CERBERUS!

VOICE-OVER: Coming to you live from the lap of luxury inside the mansion that sits atop the Gates between Beauty & the Hideous underworld, we welcome you to the best, most unbiased news programming on air today; it's "Good Afternoon Cerberus!"

After the logo of "Good Afternoon Cerberus" flashes across the screen, we transition to the master bedroom of Ramparte's mansion where both Ramparte & Flex Mussel are comfortably inside the sheets of a King Quadruple bed complete with the finest silk. Both men are sitting upright at each ends of the bed with a big smile on their face.

Mussel: Welcome everyone to Good Afternoon Cerberus. I'm Flex Mussel...

Ramparte: ... and I'm Ramparte, and we are the W...

Mussel: ... Z

Ramparte: C

Mussel: W

Ramparte: Tag

Mussel: Team

Ramparte: Champions!

The champions both pull out their belts from other the covers and showcase them towards the camera simulatenously in the exact same pose for roughly 5 seconds. They turn to each other and complete a hi-five before turning back to the camera, looking very professional.

Mussel: Now, you're probably thinking - "why is the greatest team in WZCW history doing in bed at an hour like this?" or "Why wouldn't they host this segment in the morning?"

Ramparte: Well thanks to a survey study we compiled, most of our viewers are lazy and jobless. So we thought, what do most lazy and jobless people do with their pathetic and unnecessary lives?

Mussel: They sleep in!

Ramparte: Precisely! These boring wretches wake up at an absurd time such as this, ready to take on the remaining minutes of sunlight with what little energy they've accrued.

Mussel: So for all the unmotivated...

Ramparte: ... and uneducated...

Mussel: ... souls out there, fear not! We have the perfect routine for you to become as successful and amazing as people the likes of Cerberus! With a quick fix of my Flex Fitness program, which you can purchase for the low, low price of $9.99...

Flex pulls out many DVD's of his work-out training as well as a multitude of gym equipment from under the cover that overflows everywhere almost distracting them, however pretending nothing has happened and keeps his smile as best as possible.

Ramparte: ... as well as quick submersion into a good book...

Ramparte, with a gentlemanly and inquisitive look, puts on a monocle, pulls out a pipe and opens a book upside down which he does not read.

Mussel: ... you too can be physically and mentally prepared to take on every second until you hit the hay. But, there is one slight problem that most people out there fail at achieving when waking up first thing.

Ramparte: How to make yourself look respectable in appearance.

Mussel rips open the sheets, tossing out everything in one fell swoop as if none of the props were there in the first place, including the bed! Ramparte & Flex are now standing in the middle of the room with the casual clothes you can find, both with perplexed looks as they focus on the piles of clothes on the floor.

Mussel: All hope is not lost though as this afternoon, in an exclusive report, the Third Head of Cerberus and professional model Eve Taylor will be demonstrating how to turn a simpleton into a high-class scholar with her fabulous fashion tips.

We have a very cheesy transition screen to where Eve Taylor is in a half bathroom/half walk-in wardrobe with M who is nothing but his boxer shorts looking around very confused. Taylor smiles as she holds a microphone, looking directly at the camera.

M: Where did I move my mufti? Did I misplace it again?

Taylor: Thank you Ramparte & Flex. I'm here with what clearly resembles the look of most our audience. It's going to be an uphill battle but when it comes to fashion, there is nobody better in this business than the Fabulous One.

Eve winks and smiles for the camera, something which M is still yet to find.

Taylor: First, I'll show you how to dress properly and own the outfit you put onto your body. Remember - you don't wear the clothes, the clothes wear you!

M: Marvellous. It's in the minus degrees in this mansion!

She goes through the rack, picking out a cosplayers outfit which M clearly jumps up and down for, with a big smile on his face.

Taylor: This is the type of horrific sense of style you want to avoid. You don't want to copy another persons' look, especially ones from a fictional word which nobody who understands fashion would ever pick the reference from in a million years! Please, avoid becoming like Theron Daggershield and don't rip off from another non-existent realm. Live in the present and become your own person!

Eve throws away the outfit and brings out a very fashionable yet tight & uncomfortable semi-formal suit for M to wear, who is hunched over in a contorted position.

M: Mouth... needs... oxygen...

Taylor: You look the part, now you need to smell the part! Many high-end snobs love to lift their nose into the air, acquiring all that wafts in their nearby vicinity so you need to wow them with your amazing appetite for perfume! For some people like M, you might smell as old and moldy like Mister Alhazred does who has a combination of unknown organisms scattered across his disgusting skin. Depending on how many days you have yet to shower is how many times you spray this magic liquid across your body and even you can remove "All the Hazards."

Taylor pulls out a big bottle of cologne which M is able to read.

M: Eau du toilette? That's toilet water! Why would I require a musk made from the lavatory?

Eve sprays it in his face, almost choking him to death. She uses her hand to blow the smell to her and she enjoys it, smiling back at the camera.

Taylor: Perfetto! You look the part and you smell the part. What's next? Talking the talk!

M: Oh my...

Eve wheels out a large chalkboard of instructions on it, looking like the world's most hardest mathematical equation.

Taylor: Etiquette is a very important thing.

M: Manners, too.

Taylor: Indeed! Thank you, Mr. M.

M: You're welcome! M'lady.

M tips his fedora with a smile. Taylor curtseys.

Taylor: See, even M is starting to understand that there is more to becoming a respectable person in society than just dressing the part much like elegANT, a poor man's Ramparte, tries to achieve. Conversations must be held in a formal and respectable manner so there is no need to add a new spin or gimmick to already successful words. Never force that synchronize with your name.

The camera pans to M for a few seconds who looks very awkward as Eve gives her final piece of advice before the segment carries on.

Taylor: And finally, much like every model such as myself who has trained their entire lives to perfect... walking the walk. There is no use for any of these items if you cannot be able to use them in high society. Take Aubrey Sloan for example. She can hold down a proper conversation when she needs to and there is no shortage of appearance; she is a very exquisitely-looking woman... but when it comes time to become the part, she decides she is better off chasing squirrels and living alone in a corner.

M: I like squirrels and corners...

Taylor: Quiet down, darling. All this training that I've essentially given to you for free, including a friendship that would've lasted forever, becomes useless if you cannot act the part...

Taylor takes a brief moment to collect her thoughts.

Taylor: Put all four of these together and you'll be able to bust out the door and seize the day!

Eve puts a thumbs up with M joining in on the fun.

Taylor: This has been Eve Taylor with the Fashion Report. Back to you in the studio.

M: We're in a studio? I really need to make a journal to track my movements.

We go back to Flex Mussel & Ramparte who are both dressed in high-fashion and sitting at their couch, both with smiles on their faces.

Mussel: Thank you Eve for that amazing report. Unfortunately, that's all the time we have here for Good Afternoon Cerberus. We'll see you next time for the twilight session. And don't forget...

Cerberus: HAIL CERBERUS!

The girl looked up into the ring, watching Constantine have his arm raised, knowing she had come so close to winning only to have it ripped away at the last moment. She stumbled to the back in near shock. She sat alone, there, for hours, until the show was over and she was approached by Leon Kensworth.

Leon: Aubrey, we've been looking for you all night. We want to get a word from you for a reaction for the WZCW Post show analysis. How does it feel to come so close to the WZCW Elite X Championship and lose it?

The girl only glared at Leon until he coughed and changed the subject.

Leon: It's already been announced that next week you'll face Cerberus & M in an eight person tag team match where you'll be joined by Theron Daggershield, Alhazred, and elegANT. What are your thoughts?

Aubrey: My thoughts, Leon, are that I am sick and tired of losing and of having to go through hoops to get what I want. I want Eve, and only Eve, and no distractions. This tag team match is a farce. I will participate as much as I need to to get my hands on Eve, and no more, and no less.

She stood and left Leon with a mic in his hand.

Good Night Cerberus

Cerberus: We are Cerberus and we approve this message.

Eve Taylor, Flex Mussél, & Ramparte are impeccably dressed and within the confines of The Catalyst himself's personal library. "Good Night Cerberus" hung limply behind them from a banner callously pinned to the ceiling. The camera crew zoom in on their Third Head, and Sarah McLachlan's "Angel" starts playing.

"Angel" by Sarah McLachlan
[YOUTUBE]1SiylvmFI_8[/YOUTUBE]​

Clearing her throat, the model addressed the nation.

Eve: Friends, countrymen. We do not come to you as "The Team Killers", "The Hounds of Hell", etc. We do not come to you as the 3 Heads that ended the reign of superheroes or clipped the wings of dragons. We come to you as a unit to spread awareness on an important matter.

The camera flips over to the fitness guru.

Flex: Ring announcers are the most underpaid employees not including custodians, mat jocks, backstage bobs and groupies. They must raise their voices so that you, the fans, can know who came out on top. They are WZCW's life force, They are WZCW's very essence, but they are hurting.

From behind Ramparte M makes an appearance with a tear in his eye.

M: The struggle is real. Our foes don't care about those poor master vocalists. They'd do anything to beat us and make a gentleman like Harrys scream out their chain of names. Daggershield, Sloan, ElegAnt, and Mister Alhazred...do you realize what you'd be doing if you pinned one of us?

Ramparte: Ring announcers are people, too.

Words appear across The Catalyst's face.

Ring Announcers Are People, Too...

The scene fades and the silhouette of a victim comes into focus. Their words are dubbed over to protect their identity.

???: When I started my career here in WZCW, I had the gift of gab and the entire locker room knew it. But one day the higher ups demanded that I proclaim the winners of a 10-Man Tag Team Match.

I...I loved this company, but ever since I announced that clusterfuck I lost my mojo. WZCW made me lose my voice, and since there was nothing else I could do, they gave me a joke of a role; booked to face WZCW superstars ONLY to be replaced by a returning wrestler last minute. Does anyone believe I'll really face Ty Burna at the SuperShow? Heavens no. This has gone on and on and on. Where is the love?

The silhouette vanishes and a well known face appears for the first time in WZCW.

Rustin Joberts: This contest is set for one fall, and effects wordsmiths like myself on a weekly basis. Making it's way to the ring, hailing from the hearts of the ones who truly care, Awwwnnnouuuuncer Apprrreciatiooooooon!!!!

Ramparte stares somberly at the camera.

Ramparte: Do you hear that classy gentleman, ElegAnt? Are you heroic enough to face the music, Daggershield? These poor people will lose what made them special if you defeat us at the SuperShow. Their very livelihoods rest in the palm of our compassionate hands. Cerberus and N-

M: ...M, my microscopically malevolent man.

Ramparte: Excuse me?

The Catalyst and The Mastermind were about to butt heads when Eve stepped in. Noticing dissension, Eve Taylor stood between the madman and the narcissist.

Eve: Boys, not here. We face a great and common enemy soon. A swordsman, a dandy, a monk...

The beautiful vixen gritted her pearly white teeth at the mention of Aubrey Sloan.

Eve: ...and a quack block our path to Kingdom Come. This is the moment to show that Cerberus cares about the average rabble. We care about the barely making it, the poor, the desperate just like ring announcers are. We are the voice of the voiceful.

Words spread across television screens all over the world in different languages the same caption.

We Are The Voice Of The Voiceful...

Flex: It's a mouthful that no human being should have to swallow. Fans, we need your support. Cheer us on and chant our names like we know deep down you really want to. Rally to our side so that we can channel that energy and take out the group that plans to harm our dear announcer, Harrys.

There is no Awareness more significant than this one. There is no cause worth fighting for more than the fight "before the fight".

Ramparte: Don't do it for me. Don't even do it for Cerberus. Sure as hell don't do it for M.

The blonde pretty boy locked eyes with the maniacal M.

Ramparte: Do it for our beloved ring announcer. His caressive voice shall be like a well worn muff to our ears as we slip through the blizzard they bring. I plan to taste victory very much like I tasted Amber Warren's cheek before I brought forth my Heresy last week...they shall see...oh hellacious heavens above they all will see and howl...

Within that moment I will finally be seen for the wonder I am...

The Catalyst stared into nothingness as M and the other Heads of Cerberus awkwardly grew quiet.

M: So...uhh...Hail Cerberus? You guys do that thing with the catchphrase and all, right?

Flex & Eve: R-right! HAIL CERBERUS!!

M: Hail Cerberus!

Ramparte: Howl, Cerberus...

Howl, Cerberus...

♫ You're in the arms of an angel

May you find some comfort here
♫

Camera feed cuts out as the special ad for "Good Night Cerberus" ends its televised broadcast.

Reactions: M
Alhazred is sitting on a couch, he's wearing a yellow King Shabba t-shirt and stained brown khakis. He's watching an episode of He-Man on tv. He sits forward in excitement, looks around to make sure nobody is there, sits back and slowly slides his Power Glove hand down his pants.

Machiko: Should he be black or orange?

Alhazred jumps up to his feet.

Alhazred: Could you knock when you come in or something, jeesh. Trying to watch He-man in piece here.

Machiko: But there's no door.

Alhazred: Well...then shout loudly before you come in a room when I'm alone.

Machiko: Oooookay...well should he be black or orange?

Alhazred: Action Saxton black or black as my soul black?

Machiko: Black as your soul black.

Alhazred: That's good, we don't want to be perceived as racists dressing him up in blackface. We're good guys now, we have kids to think about!

Alhazred raises his arm, his pants fall down; showing off his Ty Burna underwear.

Machiko: Aren't those supposed to be boxers?

Alhazred: Yes, but I cut them to fit my figure better and for comfort.

Machiko: Thongs are comfortable for you?

Alhazred: Yes.

They stare at each other in silence for a minute.

Alhazred: So you're gonna paint him black?

Machiko: Yeah. I'll yell loudly when I'm done.

She walks out of the room and Alhazred sits back on the couch and sticks his hand down his pants.

Machiko: Heeeeey!

Alhazred bolts awake and pulls his hand out of his pants and a sloosh noise is heard. Machiko walks into the room.

Machiko: I present to you the new and improved; S.H.I.T.!

Alhazred stands up.

Machini: S.H.I.T. get your cute butt out here.

[YOUTUBE]3YcNzHOBmk8[/YOUTUBE]

S.H.I.T. slowly emerges from a room down the hall and walks towards them. His whole body is painted black and his face has a cat face drawn on it. He has cat ears attached to his head and tail in the back.

Alhazred: Machikooooo...get the van!

Machiko sprints out of the house then comes back in to grab the keys before running out again then comes back in to grab a cookie from the table and runs out again. Alhazred nods in approval.

He zips his pants up and heads out with S.H.I.T.

Machiko is in the drivers seat of his cruddy white van. S.H.I.T. hops in the back and Alhazred sits in the front. Machiko peels out of the driveway and down the street.

S.H.I.T.: Where are we going Alhazred?

Machiko: Yeah you never told us what we're doing. You just told me to paint him like a cat then get the van.

Alhazred: The plan is simple; we're going to the local Habitat for Cats and we're gonna steal a bunch of cats

Machiko: So why is he dressed as a cat?

Alhazred sighing: Because we can't just go into Habitat for Cats without a cat, we'll look dumb.

S.H.I.T.: Is not the purpose of going to Habitat for Cats is for people who don't have cats to get cats?

Machiko: Yeah, that's where I got my cat, I didn't bring one in with me to get one.

Alhazred: Well...then this was a complete waste of time. Why didn't anyone tell me this in the beginning? We just wasted hours painting him up for nothing.

Machiko: Well you never told us the plan. Plus why would we steal cats in the middle of the day when everyone is there? Shouldn't we go at night or something? Use the skills we learned as servants to the Old Ones.

Alhazred: I never served the Old Ones, that was Diabolos.

They drive in silence for a few minutes.

Alhazred takes out his cellphone. He dials a number. No answer.

Alhazred: How is Leon busy? What could he be possibly be doing at this hour? He doesnt even have friends.

Alhazred dials another number.

Machiko: What are you doing?

Alhazred: Trying to get an interview before S.H.I.T. takes the paint off and this is all a waste.

S.H.I.T.: S.H.I.T. likes the paint, S.H.I.T. likes cats.

Alhazred: Well then you're a cat robot now, you're welcome.

Becky: Hello?

Alhazred: Hellooo Becky, it's your old polly wolly pally pal, Alhazred. Look you want this interview, we dressed S.H.I.T. as a cat and...

Becky: Where did you get this number? I blocked you several times.

Alhazred: Oh I change my number several times a week so the Killuminati don't catch me. And a simple call to the offices of WZCW got me your address and number.

Becky: You have my address? Why would you need my address?

Alhazred: Just in case you need a late night booty call from the thrusting mad scientist, I could just go right over and not even have to ask for your address. And since I already know the layout of your apartment and a have spare keys made you could just wait in bed until I arrive. Ya know?

Becky: …I put a restraining order on you after you kidnapped me!

Alhazred: That was Diabolos, not me. Hey, I'm a new man with a new plan. Im not a bad guy anymore, I'm a super rad chill good guy that little chillens love.

Becky: You shouldn't be loving children…but my restraining order says Diabolos and my lawyer says since you were him, even though you wore a mask and no one knew, you're still not allowed near me.

Alhazred: I am not Diabolos!

Becky: You took your mask off in the middle of the Lethal Lottery, everyone knows you're Diabolos!

Alhazred: Stop breaking kayfabe you dirty ****!

Becky screams before hanging up.

Alhazred: How rude, just hanging up and stuff. Didn't even ask me about my match or Cerberus and junk.

Machiko: Are you ready for such a large match?

Alhazred: Of course. I'm the master of multiman matches. Remember Pickle?

Machiko: Was he the pickle?

Alhazred: Yeah that's the one, well he kept stats of all my matches while he was locked in my basement and found out that for about two years after my debut, I was in far more tag and multiman matches than singles. I went several months before having singled match. Forgotten Powers, Apostles of Chaos, Hard Metal Penetration. I'm a former tag champ, multiman matches are my bag.

Machiko: Hard Metal Penetration?

Alhazred: That's the name for S.H.I.T. and I's tag team I've been throwing around in my head. Whatcha think?

Machiko: Eh.

S.H.I.T.: Meh.

Alhazred: As for Cerberus, they messed with the wrong robot, now they're gonna taste the long, cold fury of Hard Metal Penetration! Ive even been working a new move just to make destroying those losers even easier.

Machiko: So what do we do now?

Alhazred shrugs: Tacos?

Machiko: Tacos.

S.H.I.T.: Tacos.
Scene fades to black.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads