KB you are a piece of shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocker

Dark Match Winner
If you are an ambitious administrator who wants to improve the forum, you would look at other popular forms and try to replicate what makes them so successful. Look at Reddit and now look wt WZ forums. The difference is that Reddit isn't some clique website where the admin gets to do whatever he wants. At Reddit they treat everyone with fairness and equality. You just put people into a prison to make your life feel better, because you can't handle when people have differing opinions. Rant over. I'm done with WrestleZone forums forever

Make sure you post about it on Reddit.

Closed.
You know, if you didn't always close his threads, we could have the same quality posting from him here as they get on Reddit. Think of all the insightful Crocker comments to which Reddit is privy that the poor souls on WZ simply are not.

It's a shame, a real shame.

Wait. Wasn't Reddit knocked offline by that cyber attack earlier today? I don't seem to notice any issues with WrestleZone.

WZ - 1
Reddit - 0

Oh and we don't have Crocker anymore.

WZ - 38
Reddit - 0

Wait. Wasn't Reddit knocked offline by that cyber attack earlier today? I don't seem to notice any issues with WrestleZone.

WZ - 1
Reddit - 0
Yes, but Reddit apparently doesn't care if you're stupid or can put two sentences together coherently, which is likely why Crocker likes it so much.

Oh and we don't have Crocker anymore.
We'll always have the memories of what was. Unfortunately.

I never realized they sang that song. Learn something new every day.

If I had been on Reddit, I'm sure I would have known that already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back