KB On A Radio Show

Yeah just click on the link below and you cna listen to the whole thing. I show up roughly half an hour in but the rest of the show is pretty good too.

Oh and there's an echo when I talk for some reason. It was on the phone too and Becca could hear it when she was listening on the internet. I have no idea what caused it but it's not too terrible.

The interview was glitching in the beginning. But bravo though, I've never done a radio show before but it sounds like fun.

It was. I've done the show before and it was WAY better this time. The reception was way better and I could understand everything being said.

Wow, an LD about my show and all it took was putting KB on. Can't complain about that!

Pretty good show though and I hope you guys liked it. We do a show every Wednesday so I hope you guys check it out more frequently. Also, you can call in. Would have been fun to take the forum banter to the phonelines I think.

Wow, an LD about my show and all it took was putting KB on. Can't complain about that!

Pretty good show though and I hope you guys liked it. We do a show every Wednesday so I hope you guys check it out more frequently. Also, you can call in. Would have been fun to take the forum banter to the phonelines I think.

I would have called in but I came in fairly late to the broadcast and the folks wouldn't have let me do it anyway.

KB your voice is so powerful it actually echoes constantly, that's badass. Now every time I read a review I will hear your echoing voice.

Every Wednesday? What is your next topic?

Every Wednesday? What is your next topic?

Maybe we'll keep this LD going and every week I'll post my topic list to let you guys know what's going on with the show. I can tell you that we have a guest I'm pretty excited about coming on soon. I just have to talk to the person to confirm a date.

Then I can come on again and get people interested again.

So what you're trying to say is that my show NEEDS you, that my show is NOTHING without you???

Hehe. It's good to have you on and I like this thread as the WZ crowd will hopefully build my audience even farther.

Well you did ask me to advertise things.

Of course, the good people on these forums are the reason I went from fan to blogger which led to my first interview with Lex Luger which landed me the radio show. These are the people that made me what I am. I want them to listen and if it takes you, who is more important than me around here, advertising and coming on the show, I'm down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back