Katamari

CMCoke42381

Occasional Pre-Show
So is anyone else hooked? Ive been a big Katamari Fan since I 1st played Katamari Damacy last year on my PS2, then Beautiful Katamari on the 360. Im looking forward to getting a PS3 JUST to get my hands on Katamari Forever. At 1st I wrongfully judged the games thinking they would be boring and repetitive but it's more addictive then crack. I dont smoke Marijuana but you can call this game a Stoners Dream lol. So who else loves Katamari?

Reactions: Lee
Katamari Damacy was the sole reason I bought a PS2 in the first place! The sequel, We <3 Katamari, was even better, since there seemed to be more original challenges. IMO, Beautiful Katamari was just more of the same (not that that's necessarily a bad thing). From what I understand, Katamari Forever is a collection of stages/challenges from all the previous KD games (with some new stuff, I would imagine).

I just read tonight that they were playing Katamari at the Tokyo Game Show with... PROJECT NATAL! Hopefully, they turn that into a reality and not just a demo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back