• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

kassius ohno needs to hit the gym!!!

dman1373

Championship Contender
I am not the type of fan that usually gets on a wrestler for being a little tubby. I mean there are plenty of wrestlers where it worked better for them. But kassius ohno is not one of those guys. He has to quick of movements for the flub to work. And he is also a guy that has been in great shape. I think that it may also be the reason why he hasn't been called up yet.

What do you guys think?

He doesn't need to hit the gym anymore than he already does, he just needs to wear a shirt so it's not as noticeable.

wrestlers dont need killer bodies. look at dusty rhodes and kevin steen
Dusty Rhodes, the guy no one would touch outside of the Deep South, or Kevin Steen, the one guy who got left behind in ROH? You don't need a killer body to be successful in professional wrestling; just look at Brooke Hogan. But having that killer body is certainly going to help you out a lot more than a gut.

i understand that it takes different strokes to move the world, and that that different body types in the wwe make for a better and a more varied roster. I just think that him being more in shape(like he was 2 years ago) he would have a better chance of making the main event eventually in the wwe. I mean i am a fan of his and want him to make it to the main event in wwe but his weight is the only thing i see in his way.

Dusty Rhodes, the guy no one would touch outside of the Deep South, or Kevin Steen, the one guy who got left behind in ROH? You don't need a killer body to be successful in professional wrestling; just look at Brooke Hogan. But having that killer body is certainly going to help you out a lot more than a gut.

brodus clay
yokozuna

brodus clay
yokozuna

Scratch Clay and put Mick Foley there, and I think that's a better argument.

As far as Kassius Ohno, I have a much bigger issue with his stupid name than his physique or any other aspect. It's not necessarily worse than "Dolph Ziggler," but just because other guys with dumb names got over doesn't mean WWE should keep handing out dumb names.

i made this thread a ways back and i think its more relevant now that wwe has taken ohno off of tapings because of his lack of tone.
So i wasn't far off in my assessment.

You weren't no. I get why WWE wants him to work on his bod. If he wants to be a top-tier success if'd give him an edge if he looked good too.

Yes I know Punk blah! no six pack blah! But a good physique definitely helps you in getting more than one chance.

Yeah, if wants to keep his job, he gotta hit the gym.

Sticking to your guns isn't always the right thing to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back