Justin LaBar's Royal Rumble Predictions/My Rumble Idea

SFC

Pre-Show Stalwart
Hey guys,

I don't intend this to be spam by any means, so I apologize if it is viewed that way.

Today I got a chance to speak with WrestleZone reporter and host of Chair Shot Reality Justin LaBar about the upcoming Royal Rumble PPV alongside Elimination Chamber and WrestleMania.

We discuss some really interesting stuff, and I think it may interest a lot of you. In it Justin talks a little more about his exclusives from earlier this week about upcoming WrestleMania plans, his predictions for the Rumble, and more.

http://sportsfullcircle.com/2012/01...stin-labar-about-the-royal-rumble-and-beyond/

Feel free to comment. Once again, just wanted to pass it along because I thought it may interest some of you. I apologize mods if this looks like spam, it is not intended to be at all. I am curious to see what some of you think.

In it though, I propose a Rumble idea. What if Triple H were to win the Rumble, come back Monday to appear as if he's firing Johnny Ace, then turn on Punk and tell him he wants the title?

Thoughts?

Enjoy the interview, and give me your thoughts!

Punk and Trips already had a match. I could see him turning on him maybe, but that's not a match I would want to see again so soon...especially at Wrestlemania for the title. Somebody else needs a shot at the title, HHH has had his fair share of WM title matches already.

He was talking from an airport phone, unfortunately. Tried my best to get the audio quality to its best. Apologies.

I respect LaBar for his contributions. People are right sometimes, people are wrong. It's part of the journalistic world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back