• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Justin Bieber

Mr. TM

Throwing a tantrum
Apparently this four foot fellow is fucking fantastic for fourteen year old fans. I couldn't name a song, think I have seen him doing something of something on the television, but guess I am just getting way to old.

Justin Bieber 2.0 was just released, and he has just done something that has not been done since the year before my mothers birth. Selling over 200,000 in its first week, he became the best selling youngest singer since Stevie Wonder back in 1963.

His debut at #1 on the Billboard was also the first time that a male artist at his age has done it since the previously mentioned Stevie.

This got me thinking. Is Justin actually good at making music? I know many people will say know, as Pop teen music isn't that big for 18 year old males on a wrestling forum. But has he found a way to be successful that many others did not?

We have seen a string of younger musicians make it big with their music for tweens, and with more money in the hands of this audience, is this the smartest business move since PG Era in the WWE?

Oh for fucks sake no. I swear my boyfriend loves him, but I can not stand the man. He sounds like a 12 year old girl and he looks like one too. His balls are going to drop any day now. I hope. Then he'll be able to stop making the stuff he calls music. His songs aren't even catching, and are no where NEAR lyrical genius. He's getting over on the fact he's 'cute' and sounds like a girl. It'll pass quickly.

Apparently this four foot fellow is fucking fantastic for fourteen year old fans. I couldn't name a song, think I have seen him doing something of something on the television, but guess I am just getting way to old.

Justin Bieber 2.0 was just released, and he has just done something that has not been done since the year before my mothers birth. Selling over 200,000 in its first week, he became the best selling youngest singer since Stevie Wonder back in 1963.

His debut at #1 on the Billboard was also the first time that a male artist at his age has done it since the previously mentioned Stevie.

This got me thinking. Is Justin actually good at making music? I know many people will say know, as Pop teen music isn't that big for 18 year old males on a wrestling forum. But has he found a way to be successful that many others did not?

We have seen a string of younger musicians make it big with their music for tweens, and with more money in the hands of this audience, is this the smartest business move since PG Era in the WWE?

Justin Bieber is absolutely brutal in my opinion. He may be popular with some tweens, but my 12 year old daughter and my 10 year old son cannot stand him, my daughter thinks he's too girly!! Here is a classic example of a guy reaching popularity due to connection with a very narrow demographic, but having nothing of substance to warrant it.

When I first heard him on the radio, I was convinced it was a female singing. If you aren't familiar with him TM just check out The Family Channel (in Canada) he's starting some concert and they're hyping him in commercials between every show on the station.

Apparently he was discovered on YouTube by Usher (I think) who appears in his first music video. I wish they would lose him again just as quickly as they discovered him. I also heard him sing on some talent show (as a guest judge) on YTV and he was simply terrible.

If his accomplishments are rivalling Stevie Wonder, that's just sad.

I hate Justin Beaver or whatever the hell his name is with a passion. Every time I hear him sing I need to leave the room, as I'm afraid my ears will bleed causing me to die. I just can't stand him. I don't think I've ever sat through a whole song of his. Once he hits puberty he is done for. His career will flush down the toilet and then we will be look for a new sensation to care about. Oh did I mention I hate him? He is coming to Allentown, which is about 25 mins from my place and if I had the power I would take him out and do the world a favor.

/end rant

Pop music for the past few years has devolved into Autotune crap and artist relying more so on public image than actual music to make themselves successful.

Then here comes this good-looking kid, who can genuinely sing and play the guitar. Of course the younger audience is going to be drawn to that, because they're not used to it. They're used to ****s making shitty music, and PRODUCTION and management people making music instead of actual artist. Take a look at the Jonas Brothers, for example.. why are they popular? Not one fan of their's (if there are any left at this point) will say it's because they can sing and make good music. No, they like and admire their IMAGE, and nothing else.

Justin Bieber, on the other hand, sure while most girls will point out he's cute or whatever, 99% of the fans of his you ask why they like him, it will be because he can sing. The young people actually have someone TALENTED to look up to. We all had that in the nineties with various artists, but this generation has yet to really have it, and now they do, which is why he's so popular.

So, yes.. the kid can make music, because while even if I personally don't like the stuff he puts out, I cannot deny the fact that millions of people out there do. And it just can't be because he's a good looking cat. If that's all he had going for him, then he would have been a one-hit wonder and nothing else. Instead, it looks like he's here to stay, and I'm sure as he grows older, the better music he will make.

this lil dude fuckin sucks he doesnt talk about anything and sounds like a girl

my sisters hate him and they love anything that comes on nick and disney some other teens had taleent but this kid is complete shit i dont even know any of his songs i just hear his voice and im like damn hes annoying

Bieber is a no-talent being pushed as a sex symbol for over excited teenage girls (and gay teen guys). I saw him on SNL like 2 weeks ago and live he sucks, and cant act lol. He's not good at making music, he's good at being a poster boy. I'll admit I've listened to his first album, but nothing really good came of it except it was reveiled after 3 songs that he was a guy (surprised the shit out of me), which explained why I was confused an 8 year old girl was singing about loving a girl forever.

Bieber is complete and total garbage. He's beyond annoying.

Everytime one of my little cousin's play a song of his on the stereo, it gives out the vibe that I need to go outside and just calm down, because I have that strange feeling that i'll throw something against the wall. I just can't stand him as a whole and I cannot sit through an entire song of his because of how un-talented he really is. Once his 15 minutes of fame FINALLY comes to an end, he'll either just end up in a back alley begging for drugs or he'll just end up in the same boat that Aaron Carter has gotten into over the years.

Pop music for the past few years has devolved into Autotune crap and artist relying more so on public image than actual music to make themselves successful.

Then here comes this good-looking kid, who can genuinely sing and play the guitar. Of course the younger audience is going to be drawn to that, because they're not used to it. They're used to ****s making shitty music, and PRODUCTION and management people making music instead of actual artist. Take a look at the Jonas Brothers, for example.. why are they popular? Not one fan of their's (if there are any left at this point) will say it's because they can sing and make good music. No, they like and admire their IMAGE, and nothing else.

Justin Bieber, on the other hand, sure while most girls will point out he's cute or whatever, 99% of the fans of his you ask why they like him, it will be because he can sing. The young people actually have someone TALENTED to look up to. We all had that in the nineties with various artists, but this generation has yet to really have it, and now they do, which is why he's so popular.

So, yes.. the kid can make music, because while even if I personally don't like the stuff he puts out, I cannot deny the fact that millions of people out there do. And it just can't be because he's a good looking cat. If that's all he had going for him, then he would have been a one-hit wonder and nothing else. Instead, it looks like he's here to stay, and I'm sure as he grows older, the better music he will make.

This. As much as I hate the mainstream for hipster credibility to boost my own ego, this little pre-pubescent-sounding kid is lucky to have a voice like his to make big bucks with from all the sheep in the world. Who knows if his voice takes a turn for the worst, it might not and he'll have a distinctive (or maybe even "cool") voice that will help attract the audiences beyond ages fourteen.

So, yes.. the kid can make music, because while even if I personally don't like the stuff he puts out, I cannot deny the fact that millions of people out there do.

Actually Justin Beiber doesn't make music at all.People love to say that his fans are sheep that are going after another tool pop star, but , as much its true, he is just as big of a sheep. He doesn't write his songs. How exactly is a 15(I have no idea what his age) kid sing about love? He is simply a puppet and a perfect example of the new music stars. They have a look (as aformentioned) and the companies behind him exploit the shit out of that. They make this douche out to be some teen heart throb who is so deep and understanding of his 15 year intresta. And people fall for it so easily it's sad.This concept light not seem like much, but this trend of media expoitation carries over to when these morons are adults and continue to eat whatevers fed to them. Today its Justin Beiber, tommorow its the War in Iraq.
God people are cluless and soooooooo easy to manipulate.

My god, Jericho was right!

I cannot stand him, as previously mentioned he's getting over due to the fact that he's considered cute amongst 12 year old girls. What's going to happen once he hits puberty and his voice breaks and he loses his voice? He'll fade off into obscurity. He can't live off being 'cute' forever.

Obviously there are enough people out there who disagree with me though if he's at number 1, he must be doing something right atleast.

Just heard Justin Bieber perform at the Junos (Canadian music awards) here in my hometown of St. John's, NL. Better than I expected, simply because I expected him to be absolutely horrible.

Still, though, not very good, and got less of a reaction from the fans than I expected. Plus, as of this point, he hasn't won any Junos yet.

Who knows, maybe he's already a has been.

I know many, many people who either just like his songs or are creepily obsessed with him. Personally, he's not for me. Nothing about him screams unique or interesting. I understand why a lot of people like him. He's young, good looking, and makes songs that makes small girls squeal. His music or sound is the same as the rest, very generic, but that's what my generation of teens like right? He'll stay popular for awhile I guess. Maybe even longer.

I do have to agree with JMT on one point. While his singing voice is not great, at least he actually sings. In this era of autotune, it's nice to see someone go out there and just sing. No generic machinery to mask your vocal flaws.

Want. Him. To. Die and I'm 16 not far off his age. Trust me, most of us hate him.
Also selena gomez. but she is hot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back