Just Who Is Steve Corino?

I was so disappointed in Corino/Homicide at ROH Bitter End in Nov 2006 Philly. It was my 2nd live ROH Show and it just stunk the place up and made many people proclaim the show as being lousy when it was just a Main Event failure. But I like Corino, ever since I saw him go for the chair swing on Balls Mahoney then just sit on it and apply a head lock I was made a fan,

I was so disappointed in Corino/Homicide at ROH Bitter End in Nov 2006 Philly. It was my 2nd live ROH Show and it just stunk the place up and made many people proclaim the show as being lousy when it was just a Main Event failure. But I like Corino, ever since I saw him go for the chair swing on Balls Mahoney then just sit on it and apply a head lock I was made a fan,

I miss Balls Mahoney...

Whoa...I made a wrestling thread...in the Bar Room. Oh well. I figured it would be best in the Bar Room so people could have random one line posts. Feel free to move it if you would though. I've been watching random Steve Corino matches on youtube. I am liking all of them. I'm about to watch Steve Corino vs Jerry Lynn vs Justin Credible

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back