Just watched The True Story of Wrestlemania

Because, Fizzy, an opposing voice breeds a healthy discussion. Would you prefer a pro-WWE circle jerk? I'm sure that could be arranged if you really want it.

Yea. He was talking about TLC from 'Mania 17(which was the best all around 'Mania IMO and the best TLC match IMO). He said he thought they were ripping it up but the crowd seemed to be not into it. Then he said he watched it back and they were coming "Un-glued" as it were.
Although to be fair, even when we adjust our standards to account for the fact that it was an open air stadium, most people really did think his WrestleMania 24 match was dullsville. Lol, Edge. Lol.

Although to be fair, even when we adjust our standards to account for the fact that it was an open air stadium, most people really did think his WrestleMania 24 match was dullsville. Lol, Edge. Lol.

Can't argue with you here. I'm a 'Taker mark and even I think that that match shouldn't have gone on last.

God damn Coco the fuck is up your twat today? You're all pissy with everybody all over the forum today. Did you get dumped or something?

You were all pissy with me earlier when I criticized the Punk/Orton feud as well. Dubya tee hatich yo, I thought we were bros? I'm burning the Rey Mysterio inflatable love doll I made for you.

I didn't think I'd done anything wrong there. Maybe you're just being hyper-sensitive. You on the rag, fella?

Yeah X, he's just going through his usual routine with me.

I could come on here and tell him that he's the greatest poster of all the times and that I admire and respect him(LIES) and he would still give me the hell or try to give me hell.

Yeah X, he's just going through his usual routine with me.

I could come on here and tell him that he's the greatest poster of all the times and that I admire and respect him(LIES) and he would still give me the hell or try to give me hell.
I would. Your opinion means nothing to me.

Im guessing that there's not alot from Wrestlemania XX(especially the main event??)

Im considering picking this up, but not sure yet, convince me.

Yea speaking of the Wrestlemania 20 DVD, is this documentary anything like tat? The Wrestlemania 20 documentary, real life look at the "mania of Wrestlemania" was down right awesome.

I just watched it myself on Netflix..

EXCELLENT DVD! A few parts made me even tear up a little.

I'm a 20 year hardcore WWE fanatic and learned ALOT

No full matches, just highlights of the every single Wrestlemania with ALOT of detail on the first 14 (Which i thought was better)

If you don't wanna buy it & have Netflix look it up.. def. wroth the time

Disc 1 of this set is available on Netflix instant, which is about 3 hrs. long apparently

Disk 1 is basically the entire DVD, the others are just the matches.

So if you want the story get on Netflix, if you want the matches buy it!

Story was DEFIANTLY good enough for me without the matches

Disc 1 of this set is available on Netflix instant, which is about 3 hrs. long apparently

Was it really 3 hrs long? I watched the whole thing in one sitting and it never felt like it dragged or anything at all, I thought it was only like 90 minutes not 3 damn hours, wow, guess it was pretty good.

I just signed on because I'm currently watching it and they just got done praising the Savage/Steamboat match from WM3. I have goosebumps everywhere. They didn't allow the Hogan/Andre match to overshadow the fact that REAL wrestling was done that evening by two legends; one of whom Vince would rather not mention but cannot continue to deny.

This is incredible. Old school FTW.

Im guessing that there's not alot from Wrestlemania XX(especially the main event??)

Im considering picking this up, but not sure yet, convince me.

They barely talked about WrestleMania XX. Benoit and shit.

If you want to know the thought proccess of 'Mania, how Vince came up with the idea, how the venues are chosen, some behind the scenes looks at a lot of different 'Manias, and what the Superstars themselves think about various things dealing with 'Mania; it's definitely worth $20 IMO.

You should get it.

I just signed on because I'm currently watching it and they just got done praising the Savage/Steamboat match from WM3. I have goosebumps everywhere. They didn't allow the Hogan/Andre match to overshadow the fact that REAL wrestling was done that evening by two legends; one of whom Vince would rather not mention but cannot continue to deny.

This is incredible. Old school FTW.

They have that match on the DVD disk 2. It's fucking amazing. It's been about 5 or 6 years since I had seen it. It was just fucking awesome. Even better than 'Taker/HBK 1 and it takes a lot for me to say that.

The only thing I didnt like was that they went into GREAT detail on the first 5 Wrestlemanias I believe it was an hour and half in by the time they got past 4

But then started rushing thru the rest, woulda been cool if they did so with ALL the manias but then I guess the 1st disk would be 10 hours long lol

Other than Wrestlemania 3 did they give Savage his due on Wrestlemania 4? 8? when he won the world title?

Or is Vince still pist over the Slim Jim incident with Savage after all these years?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back