Just watched the trailer for The Chaperone

In case you don't know, The Chaperone is WWE Films' latest creation starring Triple H and Ariel Winter from Modern Family. The film follows a criminal (HHH) as he tries to win back his daughter's heart (Winter) by chaperoning her class field trip to a museum. At the museum, HHH's character finds someone who is looking for him (couldn't tell exactly what he was or who he worked for), which leads the class to try to save the day. If you still want to see the trailer, it's right here: http://www.thechaperone.com.au/

Personally, I think WWE Films has been on a roll lately. Legendary was a decent film, but it went to DVD too fast. Knucklehead was a great and very funny film. I can't remember if it went to theaters or not, but if it didn't, it would have done fairly well. And this trailer changed my mind about wanting to see The Chaperone. I've been a WWE fan for a few years and my family loves to watch Modern Family together, but for some reason I still believed the fact that the film is directed towards children would drag it down, but I was wrong. Again. I don't think this movie will end up being as good as The Condemned, See No Evil, or even Knucklehead, but it will definately be up there.

So what do you think of the trailer? And what are some of your favorite movies with current/former WWE performers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back