• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just watched Ted

Poop Master Flex

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Great movie, one of the funniest movies I've seen in a long time by far. Thought they were firing on all cylinders with that movie and everything together beautifully. If Seth MacFarlane can keep making movies like this he has a very bright future in the film industry.

That's all I will say without ruining anything, just bought No Holds Barred so lets follow up a great movie with a guilty pleasure.

Ted was funny, but I didn't find it as funny as the rest of the world seemed to.

I walked away thinking that most of the big laughs were everything that I saw in the R rated trailer.

I thought it was funny throughout personally. I agree some of the best parts were in the previews but I thought a lot weren't either. All the scenes with Flash Gordon were hilarious and Patrick Stewarts narraration was gold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back