• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just Watched Summerslam...

ztwhite

The Future Mr. Kelly Kelly
and I gotta' say that overall the show wasn't that good.

Absolutely loved the opening match and the ending match, but all the stuff in the middle certainly wasn't Oreo cookie cream if you know what I mean.

If it was Jeff's last match for a while or forever, he went out with one helluva bang. That spot was pretty damn awesome - kind of made me think Jeff just had his Foley moment ??!!

I don't want to ruin anything for those who may not have watched yet, but the actual ending caused my second mark out this Monday afternoon.

I think overall the show was amazing, it gave some good pay offs to some major feuds, I had a problem with one match in general for the ECW championship but i wont spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it yet, overall i liked the show and for anyone who purchased it i say money well spent

It had some low points, as every Pay Per View does, but the high points of the night were amazing. I marked out like I was a kid again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back