Just watched Legendary

Slyfox696

Excellence of Execution
Wow, that movie was not very good. The only parts that were decent was when Cena or Danny Glover were on the screen. The rest of the time, the movie was fucking awful. And even those two couldn't save some scenes.

Glad I watch it though, now I can take it off my Netflix Instant Queue.

I didn't think it was that bad. It was pretty much a Lifetime movie for men.

What brought it down though was that ******ed Lilly character, if I'm remembering her name right. She was the eventual girlfriend of the main character. I understand not going for the conventional love interest, but her? The actress was horrible and the character like I said was ******ed.

I also thought adding fireworks before the final match was beyond ridiculous.

Outside of that though, they did a good job making the wrestling matches and practice sessions interesting (not easy to do with that sport), and I thought Cena and Patricia Clarkson gave very good performances. The main kid (I only know him as young Dexter) was also quite decent I thought.

What brought it down though was that ******ed Lilly character, if I'm remembering her name right. She was the eventual girlfriend of the main character. I understand not going for the conventional love interest, but her? The actress was horrible and the character like I said was ******ed.
She was awful. The mom was not good. The main character was terrible. The love storyline was pathetic.

I also thought adding fireworks before the final match was beyond ridiculous.
I literally laughed my ass off when I saw that. That was one of the stupidest things I've ever seen in a movie.

The end was decent, and I liked how Danny Glover was tied into the fabric of the story, and not just a random person. But...that's about it.

I've had this in my netflix queue since it came out. I figured I'd give one of Cena's movies a chance but after almost two years I still haven't had the desire to move it to the top of the queue.

After the lunch I ate, I had some to spare.

I've had this in my netflix queue since it came out. I figured I'd give one of Cena's movies a chance but after almost two years I still haven't had the desire to move it to the top of the queue.

I had had it there for a while, and today I finally decided I was tired of it being in there. So I just sat down and watched it. Played some Minecraft during about half of it.

Despite being a huge John Cena fan, I've never seen any of his movies, nor do I have any desire to.

The premise of this movie looked pretty cool, though. So I guess if I had to watch one, I would choose this one.

Despite being a huge John Cena fan, I've never seen any of his movies, nor do I have any desire to.

The premise of this movie looked pretty cool, though. So I guess if I had to watch one, I would choose this one.

The Marine was better.

It was mindless schlock, but had some decent action in it. I might watch it again if I caught it on TV or something.

I'm personally a fan of how balls out ridiculous 12 Rounds was, though I've never seen The Marine.

Aidan Gillen is a great on-screen bastard for sure. Hard to tell from his IMDB profile picture though.
MV5BMTg1NzU5NjcyMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDY1Mzc5Mw@@._V1._SY314_CR11,0,214,314_.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back