Just received a phone call from a very angry black man.

why?

Was the cheesy one the man making the phone call? Or was he the one that your roommate called at 3 AM causing the angry (black?) man to call you angrily?
It was a prank call site or something :lmao: I think the call last night was a wrong number, I couldn't tell if it was coming or going and my roommate says he didn't call anyone (I believe him). It's just funny because I let people use my phone on Saturday and Sunday to make several calls, and Mozz didn't even know about that. So, the timing was perfect.

My friend Punker really did send me the Nash text though. :lmao:

OK, am I the only one who finds it odd that the roommate uses the phone, and nobody has a problem with it?

Doc, this calls for you calling out your roommate, because using your phone for seemingly uncivil deeds is rather dickish.

Holy shit. Thank you for being here to point this out, because, clearly, no one had realized that yet.

It was a prank call site or something :lmao: I think the call last night was a wrong number, I couldn't tell if it was coming or going and my roommate says he didn't call anyone (I believe him). It's just funny because I let people use my phone on Saturday and Sunday to make several calls, and Mozz didn't even know about that. So, the timing was perfect.
Doesn't your phone allow you to search your incoming calls, outgoing calls, and missed calls separately? Or at least have an image or something saying what type of call it was? That'd be surprising.

Again, what does Mozz have to do with it?

So here's what happened.

There's this site that lets you do prank calls and listen in, so the angry guy was actually a recorded message of an angry guy, and Mozz could hear me being incredibly polite to the guy.

My roommate didn't use my phone, but I must have gotten a call while I was asleep. I couldn't tell if it was incoming or outgoing because of the symbol being an X, which I hadn't seen before.

On Sunday night and Monday evening, I let two different people use my phone, and they all called different people. They needed rides or something. I was just in the right (?) place at the right time.

When I woke up today, I found a note from my roommate asking me to wake him up at 10, since his phone was dead and he lost his charger.

So the call came in today a few hours ago, and after that I checked my phone to see if there were any weird calls and I found the one at 3. So, I figuratively connected the dots and made a duck instead of the house that would have been formed if I had followed the numbers.

Right after the call I mentioned it in a chat with my friend Laura and she texted me the Nash text.

And just now, Mozz revealed the whole thing to me, but he didn't know just how perfect the timing was.

:lmao:

Glad it worked out, Doc. Those mean streets in Suburban Dayton can get violent. Nothing more hardcore than Beavercreek. Except maybe Yellow Springs around Christmas time.

Damn, I think I may be the only person to understand that....

So here's what happened.

There's this site that lets you do prank calls and listen in, so the angry guy was actually a recorded message of an angry guy, and Mozz could hear me being incredibly polite to the guy.

My roommate didn't use my phone, but I must have gotten a call while I was asleep. I couldn't tell if it was incoming or outgoing because of the symbol being an X, which I hadn't seen before.

So the call came in today a few hours ago, and after that I checked my phone to see if there were any weird calls and I found the one at 3. So, I figuratively connected the dots and made a duck instead of the house that would have been formed if I had followed the numbers.

Right after the call I mentioned it in a chat with my friend Laura and she texted me the Nash text.

And just now, Mozz revealed the whole thing to me, but he didn't know just how perfect the timing was.

That wasn't very nice, Mozz. However, it's humorous.

You should probably get him back at some point, Doc. but in a different way somehow, where he can't figure out that it's you right away.

So here's what happened.

On Sunday night and Monday evening, I let two different people use my phone, and they all called different people. They needed rides or something. I was just in the right (?) place at the right time.

When I woke up today, I found a note from my roommate asking me to wake him up at 10, since his phone was dead and he lost his charger.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Things I've learned:

1: Doc is secretly Kerwin White.
2: Big Sexy is white. Are there any more prominent posters that I assume are black but are in fact white?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back