• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just Listening to "The Dream"

Shadowmancer

I am The Last Baron
By In This Moment, NSL has not played up this group enough I love this album. Finally got around to listening to it.

Reactions: NSL
ITM are a great band. I just adore "forever" from the same album. I have to admit that "the dream" is pretty good for an album. Though I do miss Maria Brink's scream vocals from the first album "beautiful tradegy" if I remember correctly...

I'm currently watching Soylent Green. What this has to do with The Dream, I don't know.

I paint miniatures whilst listening to albums as a whole. It is a way for me to relax and get stuff finished off.

I will help. Bumping a thread in the name of NSL or In This Moment is a great cause. My fav song from them is "Daddy's Little Angel"

By In This Moment, NSL has not played up this group enough I love this album. Finally got around to listening to it.

Haven't played them up enough?! :eek2: Have you seen almost all my posts in the music section? I suck their proverbial cock every chance I get. Not only are they a great band, but they're great people too. I highly recommend the first album, as well as the two songs only available through download. They are Have No Fear and Surrender. Surrender is a lifesaver for a lot of people.

bumping this up for NSL to see.

:D

[115]FalKon;1273089 said:
I will help. Bumping a thread in the name of NSL or In This Moment is a great cause. My fav song from them is "Daddy's Little Angel"

:disappointed: Daddy's Falling Angel. Still, great song. Sounds fucking amazing live. My favorite is He Said Eternity, but the rest are all just as good.

Shadow, you're favorite song on The Dream? Mine is either Violet Skies, or Mechanical Love.

[115]FalKon;1273138 said:
Haven't heard it yet, is it like a ballad type song or a hard rock song?

Ballad. Same with Dying Star. The Call Me cover makes Blondie look like a cheap cover band.

Im a fan of Forever, The Great Divide, Violet Skies and wait screw it I love the entire album as well as the bonus tracks.

Im a fan of Forever, The Great Divide, Violet Skies and wait screw it I love the entire album as well as the bonus tracks.

Great Divide is a fucking epic song. It sounds great live, and Maria's screams are fucking wonderful.

Forever took a bit for me to get into all the way. I liked it, but never loved it. It's grown on me though. The video is downright sexy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back