• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just Got Floor Seats For Survivor Series!!

Death Before Disco

Little Jimmy's Imaginary Friend
So, I went to the Smackdown taping last night in Indy. It was the first WWE live event I'd been to in over ten years. My family and I had a blast even though our tickets weren't that great and the show was average.

The best part of the night though came when it was announced that this year's Survivor Series would be at Banker's Life Stadium in Indy. So, this morning I got lucky enough to be able to score a floor seat! I've never sat on the floor at a live WWE event, let alone a Pay-Per-View, let alone the freakin' Survivor Series!

I'm in wrestling heaven right now. Anyone else planning on going to this?

By the way, the code is SERIES if you want to order tickets early on Ticketmaster :worship:

You'd want to be first two rows with floor seats otherwise you'll be moving around alot.

Have fun though.

Yeah if your not in the first two rows like he said you really won't see too much due to everyone standing up all night. Happened to me when I had floor seats was pretty pissed. Best seats are usually the ones right behind floor seats on the first rise, you can see over everyone. Maybe you'll get lucky and be behind a little kid then you won't have to worry if they stand you will have to worry if they're a Cena fan.... lol

Yeah, I kind of expect my view to be obstructed. I'm in row 5, behind the corner of the barrier wall, sitting across from one of the turnbuckles. I'm 6'4", so hopefully I'll be able to see over some people's heads. I don't have any problem with moving around though. I'm so jacked to be so close to the ring and all of the energy that I think it will outweigh any cons of the seat. Plus, I'll be around some hardcore fans (maybe even some WZ forum posters hopefully!), so I'll enjoy getting loud and screaming until I lose my voice for faves. Also, my wife says this ticket counts as both my next birthday AND next Christmas gift. I'll be sure to get my money's worth! :)

I sat on the floor for Wrestlemania 27 in Atlanta. Myself, my best friend and his son were very graciously gifted tickets by "The Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase, as my best friend is the author of his book. Let me tell you, while I understand what the other posters may be saying about the standing and rest assured, you will do some standing, it pales in comparison to the sheer excitement you'll experience as a wrestling fan. I was fortunate enough to sit on the middle riser at Madison Square Garden for Wrestlemania 10, and despite it still being a hugely memorable experience, didn't seem as surreal and mind blowing as sitting on the floor in Georgia Dome with 67,000 fans screaming their lungs out. Congratulations! Well worth the sacrifice of losing both the birthday and Christmas! You'll have a blast!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back