• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just for Hulkamaniacs stupidity

HBK-aholic

Shawn Michaels ❤
You should vote Shawn. I mean, really, his vote for The Undertaker should be changed, with his logic. Ah, idiot.

It's indisputable that Wrestlemania 13, Shawn's first as champion, it became the first (and only?) Wrestlemania to not sell out it's venue, and it is also the first (again, only?) Mania to not be the most watched PPV of the year. It may also still be the lowest bought Mania of all time, I don't have the figures in front of me, but it did something terrible like 240,000. Shawn is the champ, he's the one who's responsible.

:lmao: Yeah, I can not believe that post. I mean, seriously. Not only did you fail at trying to make HBK look terrible.. you inadvertently throw the Undertaker under the bus. And I'm almost sure he didn't even have a clue Taker was the Main Event of that Mania, probably much less even wrestling. LOL

You should vote Shawn. I mean, really, his vote for The Undertaker should be changed, with his logic. Ah, idiot.

FAIL!!!

Yeah, I can not believe that post. I mean, seriously. Not only did you fail at trying to make HBK look terrible.. you inadvertently throw the Undertaker under the bus. And I'm almost sure he didn't even have a clue Taker was the Main Event of that Mania, probably much less even wrestling. LOL

CORRECT!!!

Not really sure where you were going with that either, Ice.

Also, Ferby; My Finish Them series will continue. I'm trying to come up with some better criteria.

What part of it is fail Ice?

I didn't get the whole quote. HBKaholic quoted something someone else said as evidence against Shawn Michaels. Will, responded and explained why that was in fact not credible information. To explain it better, HBK was not the cause of the low numbers, Will made that clear so one got a "fail" on got "correct". Make sense now ?

I was just trying to figure out whether you told Becca it was fail to vote for Shawn, or whether it was Hulkamaniac fail for voting for Undertaker.

I didn't get the whole quote. HBKaholic quoted something someone else said as evidence against Shawn Michaels. Will, responded and explained why that was in fact not credible information. To explain it better, HBK was not the cause of the low numbers, Will made that clear so one got a "fail" on got "correct". Make sense now ?

For future reference..

Telling a mod who has a temper, she's a fail. And proceeding this by saying the person she likely dislikes a lot on this forum.. is correct..

will NOT win you Staff support.

Well it's not my fault you don't know enough about wrestling to understand the huge fail the post was. Gosh.

For future reference..

Telling a mod who has a temper, she's a fail. And proceeding this by saying the person she likely dislikes a lot on this forum.. is correct..

will NOT win you Staff support.

This is true.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back