Jumping ships

Hourani777

Wrestlezone......is gonna get GOT!
So basic thread I know it's been dome before but I wanna no what you guys think
Who would you jump ships from Tna to wwe or wwe to tna and how would you push them
I posted In the wwe column cause most people will jump people from tna to wwe

I would jump beer money and still keep the name beer money (if not owned by tna) and I'd push them to re define and build the tag team division knowing how shit the wwe ttd is id have them have promos building up there debut where they attack big show and kane(champs) after a defense at a PPV and have the teams go back and fourth for a number of months until beer money win the titles and thus re defining the division like they did with the machine guns.

Your go
Thoughts?

AJ Styles, without a doubt. I think he could put on some amazing matches in WWE if given the right push, and he's proven he can play face and heel both pretty successfully with the right attitude.

As far as WWE to TNA goes, I'd have to say Zack Ryder. It's becoming more obvious by the day that they don't have any plans to push Ryder despite his growing fanbase, and at the very least in TNA, he'd get an X-Division title run or two, possibly more if he can be as entertaining on the mic as he is on Youtube.

I'd steal all of TNA's tag and x-division stars that I could, and rebuild the tag division with that.

Shove all of the Divas over to SD, unless they're specifically being a valet for someone, then have all the tag teams on Raw. MCMG, Beer Money, some other teams built from x-divisioners would bring REAL prestige back to the belts.

Agreed that Zack Ryder could go far in TNA, assuming the stupid people at the top got out of his way. DiBiase would do well too. On the lesser levels, DH Smith might get a little traction and David Otunga could easily slide into a stop spot. But all of that speaks more about TNA than it does about any of those wrestlers.

As we all know jey leathal just got released from TNA and if he was signed i could see him feuding with somone like Sin Cara or Ted Debiase and becoming and mid card champion or even tag teaming with somebody like Kofi kingston and becoming a tag team champion, i think it would be a smart move on wwe's part to sign him ASAP

I would like to see Elijah Burke/The Pope return to WWE. I really like his gimmick and it's so different than his old WWE gimmick that I don't think they'd have to acknowledge on-screen that they are the same person.

I like Jay Lethal, but I'm not sure how Vince would feel about recycling his gimmick of copying other superstars. And without the gimmick, I'm not sure he has the charisma alone to make it very far in the WWE. I think he would fit nicely in a lower mid-card comedy role where he copies other people's gimmicks like John Cena.

And of course AJ Styles. Honestly, I'm kind of curious that he's never been in WWE before. Does anyone know why? Does he not want to? Is WWE not interested? Does he have a crazy long-term contract?

I would love to see TNA focus on WWE's up-and-coming talent and stop wasting time with guys that are all but finished in the promotion. Jack Swagger would be a good start. I would love to see Swagger vs Kurt Angle. Another would be Alberto Del Rio, although to be honest, I really dig his entrance in WWE.

As for guys that I want to go from TNA to WWE, they are almost too numerous to mention. Get rid off Jeff Hardy, Ken Anderson, Matt Hardy, Rob Van Dam and Tommy Dreamer. These "big names" dilute the quality of TNA's PPV shows and suck up roster spots that should go to guys like Samoa Joe and Hernandez. Matt Morgan's overrated, Abyss honestly bores me, and Hulk Hogan is cancer incarnate. Eric Bischoff also must go. Rosita, the tag team partner of Sarita, is green, lacks chemistry with her partner, and is almost Lacey Von Erich bad.

The guys I mentioned have added nothing to TNA since their respective debuts, and seeing their insufferable mugs on TNA is killing my fanhood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back