Joint Book This! Request

#hamler

That's all folks.
I'm looking for someone to do a simple creation for my joint book this with fellow poster, "the disturbed".

Insane Wrestling Federation. IWF with red barbed wire going around the IWF. Solid white background with no frame.

If anyone could do it it would be awesome. Rep will be provided.

I could do a small show, like superstars or something. Oh and this is the wrong place, you're meant to put it in the BT lounge.

Lol, not a partner, a logo. Sorry if oi wasn't clear. That's why its in the request section:)

I'd be able to do it, but I need to know one thing: how big do you want the logo? Like, this big:

e12few.png

Or something signature size?

JicKie "FalKon" Mames;2575353 said:
I'd be able to do it, but I need to know one thing: how big do you want the logo? Like, this big:

e12few.png

Or something signature size?

Actually I want it almost exactly like this. Except I want an all white back ground, and black letters that read IWF with red barbed wire. Then where it says extreme championship wrestling put Insane Wrestling Federation. And about this size if you could do it. Make sure it has a white background. Thanks man
ecw.jpg

I know you have Falkon already making you this sig, but I was very bored and thought making your logo would be interesting to do so....

IWF.jpg

It's not exactly what you asked for; I made a few modifications. Let me know what you think.

HEY! I am back on the board baby! Ive been working way too much and had no time for sig-making.

heres what I got:
315y7hu.png

HEY! I am back on the board baby! Ive been working way too much and had no time for sig-making.

heres what I got:
315y7hu.png

This is exactly what you want.
Its a bit hardcore, and barbed wired.

Angelic Diablo, I like yours better than Misterawesome's but "The Hamler" gets the final call. BTW no disrespect to you misterawesome. Yours is great too.

I love that. It gives it the extreme hardcore style. I'll talk to Hamler and see what he wants to do.

Have to go with the red barbed wire. Its fucking awesome. Thanks bro.

No problem bro.
I havent been around much in the Request Sections for a while, I was working a lot so I havent had a chance to create things for WZ.
I just join in the LDs on Monday Nights for RAW, and Tuesday Nights for NXT,

but now I will start creating sigs again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back