• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

John Kronus

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
John Kronus was found dead today at his girlfriend's apartment in New Hampshire. At this point, no other details are available.

Kronus & Perry Saturn, as The Eliminators, were pushed by Paul Heyman as "The Best Tag Team in the World," during much of 1996 and 1997, as multiple-time ECW tag champions. New Jack & Kronus also held the title.

God damn, if this is true, this is truly a just shitty year for professional wrestlers. Hopefuly this isn't another suicide or drug overdose, because the business doesn't need this right now. RIP Kronus

This fucking sucks! Kronus was a truly gifted athlete. I can only hope that he went peacefully.

RIP

Ill be damned.. John Kronus was an amazing wrestler and athlete. Any man who was 6'4 and 275lbs and could do a 450 splash is awesome plan and simple. He is also part of one on of my favorite tag teams of all time. What a shame another good one gone.

God,please don't let this be true.Awesome,Bam Bam,Sherri,Chris,and now Kronus.I think Kronus was a great wrestler,but if this is drugs/suicide Vince and Jeff/Dixie are in trouble but probaly more Vince with this Benoit thing going on.R.I.P. John

This is a lousy year to be a wrestling fan. I say the media milks this for all it's worth. This is a tragic end for a guy who never really got a fair shake in this business. One of the most gifted athletes of his era who should have a good run in either WWE or WCW, but didn't for whatever idiotic reason. I kept hoping WCW would sign him after Saturn jumped ship. Saturn vs. Kronus would have been a killer feud. But, life is full of what might have been. My prayers are with the family and friends of John Kronus.

John Kronus was an entertaining and athletic wrestler. I enjoyed watching his matches as one half of the Eliminators. This is sad to hear. I was wondering what he was up to as far as wrestling goes and boom, a couple days later, this is the news.

update on John Kronus's Death.

More On The Death Of John Kronus, & More
07/20/2007 by Ryan Clark

At the end of tonight's "Off the Record," Greta Van Susteren mentioned that another pro wrestler has passed away. She basically repeated what has been already reported, that Kronus was found dead at his girlfriend's home yesterday. Van Susteren said he never worked for WWE, but did so for rival Extreme Championship Wrestling. Van Susteren said he wasn't yet 45 years old.

Kronus's real name was George Caiazzo, he was 38 years old. He left behind a son, Gage, nine years old. At this time, his death is considered 'suspicious in nature.'

I have asked around about Perry Saturn, the former tag team partner of Kronus, and was told by someone who was handling his independent bookings for a time, "Perry has been unreachable for the last 2 years."

all i can Say is God Damn. im actually Speechless.

Id Like to send my condolences to Kronus's friends and family.

he was one half of the greatest tag teams of the 90's.

its a fucking shame to see another ECW Original go so soon.
let me count The Names Bam Bam Bigelow Mike Awesome Nancy Sullivan Chris Benoit and Now John Kronus.

im getting tired of having to do so many farewell speeches.

Kronus its a fucking shame your gone but your memory will ike on with Us True Hardcore Lod School ECW Fans.

God Speed My Friend.

The Rebel Bad Ass Billy Kelley

† John Kronus †

Hopefully you went peacefully and there were no signs of foul play or drugs, but seen as it is been considered 'suspicious in nature' its not lookin good.

He truely was a joy to watch. Its such a shame he never got a run in the big time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back