John Krasinski as Captain America?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frozentrash75

Pre-Show Stalwart
I just read a report on Yahoo that said John Krasinski yes Jim Halpert from the office is one of the lead canidates so far to play Captain America in the upcoming movie. Now me personally i think this would be a horrible decision while i like Krasinski on the office i just can't see him as Captain America at all i think it would be a really bad decision. I don't think of Krasinski as a tough rugged manly type of man and thats what Captain America is i just don't think that he has the look. I mean when i think i Krasinski i think of goofy funny Jim from the office him in a comedy i can see but i just cant see him in a action movie like Captain America. So let me here your opinions do you guys think he can or cant pull off Captain America.

Well I disagree and I do agree with you if this is indeed factual. I am a big John Krasinski fan as I would hope you would know by now. He is a very talented actor and I don't think he would be a terrible choice. That being said, he should not play Captain America. When I think of Captain America only one man comes to mind and no it is not Randy Couture.

That man is Cole Hauser. Your probably saying who? Well Col Hauser is a buddy of Matt Damon and Ben Affleck. He starred in movies such as Dazed and Confused and Good Will Hunting. He has the look, the age, the voice and the body to play Captain America to a T. If he does not get this role I will be upset, because when I think Captain America I think Cole Hauser. However, I will not throw a hissy fit if John Krasinski gets the role. He is a good actor and will do a good job, just not as good as Hauser.

I can't fucking stand John Krasinski. He plays the smuggest douchebag ever on The Office, he's sucked in every movie he's been in so far, and he's nothing but "meh" as a director (it's laughable that he thought he had the skill and intelligence to adapt a David Foster Wallace work; next time, adapt a Patterson or Crichton novel, Johnny Boy).

That being said, I would love nothing more than for John Krasinski to play Captain America. Captain America has always been one of the most boring super heroes ever, so having an equally boring actor play him would just make me grin from ear to ear (hopefully, they don't bring in a superb director, as I'd end up being majorly conflicted). I bet Emily Blunt is wishing she would've stayed with Michael Buble, as it looks like his career's about to blow up :D :D :D.

I can't fucking stand John Krasinski. He plays the smuggest douchebag ever on The Office, he's sucked in every movie he's been in so far, and he's nothing but "meh" as a director (it's laughable that he thought he had the skill and intelligence to adapt a David Foster Wallace work; next time, adapt a Patterson or Crichton novel, Johnny Boy).

That being said, I would love nothing more than for John Krasinski to play Captain America. Captain America has always been one of the most boring super heroes ever, so having an equally boring actor play him would just make me grin from ear to ear (hopefully, they don't bring in a superb director, as I'd end up being majorly conflicted). I bet Emily Blunt is wishing she would've stayed with Michael Buble, as it looks like his career's about to blow up :D :D :D.

Thank God i'm so happy to find someone that realizes that John Krasinski is crap and that he is a horrible actor and that he has no business being in movies because all he does is suck in them and then the movie totally bombs. I mean anybody that thinks John Krasinski is a good actor then they are delusional i mean the only acting he can do is make stupid faces and smirks and last time i checked that wasn't acting.

Thank God i'm so happy to find someone that realizes that John Krasinski is crap and that he is a horrible actor and that he has no business being in movies because all he does is suck in them and then the movie totally bombs. I mean anybody that thinks John Krasinski is a good actor then they are delusional i mean the only acting he can do is make stupid faces and smirks and last time i checked that wasn't acting.

I really hope you realize that the whole starring at the camera thing is how the WRITERS wrote his character. That's how they wanted him to act for the show and he does a great job in that role.

I guess I am delusional then to the fact that he turned in a terrific performance in Away We Go. And I guess I am delusional that he was the only funny part of Smiley Face and It's Complicated, granted both movies blew, but that was not his fault. He still turned in decent performances.

I think he has a great future ahead in Hollywood and damn is he lucky to be engaged to Emily Blunt. That alone makes him one of the luckiest men on the planet. The fact of the matter is YOUR delusional if you think he is a crap actor because he is not. End of story.

I really hope you realize that the whole starring at the camera thing is how the WRITERS wrote his character. That's how they wanted him to act for the show and he does a great job in that role.

I guess I am delusional then to the fact that he turned in a terrific performance in Away We Go. And I guess I am delusional that he was the only funny part of Smiley Face and It's Complicated, granted both movies blew, but that was not his fault. He still turned in decent performances.

I think he has a great future ahead in Hollywood and damn is he lucky to be engaged to Emily Blunt. That alone makes him one of the luckiest men on the planet. The fact of the matter is YOUR delusional if you think he is a crap actor because he is not. End of story.

Sorry you are the delusional one and i can't help that you have a man crush on him and can't realize that he is a good actor. He's not a good actor on the office he's just good at goofy faces and from what i've seen of him in the movies he wasn't any better and he doesn't have a bright future in hollywood because once the office ends we will never hear from him again and i could care less about who he is engaged to that has nothing to do with his acting and Emily Blunt is a very Unlucky women because she is engaged to a shitty actor who will be a nobody in 2-4 years END OF STORY.

Sorry you are the delusional one and i can't help that you have a man crush on him and can't realize that he is a good actor. He's not a good actor on the office he's just good at goofy faces and from what i've seen of him in the movies he wasn't any better and he doesn't have a bright future in hollywood because once the office ends we will never hear from him again and i could care less about who he is engaged to that has nothing to do with his acting and Emily Blunt is a very Unlucky women because she is engaged to a shitty actor who will be a nobody in 2-4 years END OF STORY.

Yeah I do have a man crush on him, want to make something of it? Go ahead. Second, please name to me what movies you have seen that he has been in, I would like to hear, because when you and me talk about the Office you have never once made any reference to watching any of his movies, not once. I bet we will hear from him after the Office ends because the cast member sof the Office look out for each other, go ahead and check their IMDB pages and see how often they show up in each others movies. Also, if Emily Blunt loves John Krasinski how in the blue hell does that make her unlucky if his career falls through? What an assanine point.

All in all I could give two shits if you think he is a bad actor or not because I think he is perfectly fine. I bet he will still be relevant in 2-4 years because he is a good actor. Regardless I don't care about your opinion anyways and love the way that you got your own thread off topic in the 4th post. Congratulations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back