• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

John Doe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

Gimmick Name: John Doe

Announced As: "The Left Hand Of God" John Doe

Height: 6'1"

Weight: 210 lbs.

Hometown: Waterloo, Iowa

Billed From: Independence Mental Health Institute: Independence, Iowa

Alignment: Heel

Fill in the Blanks With Your Information:

Introducing first "The Left Hand Of God" John Doe!

Appearance:

----------------Hair Colour/Length: Bald/Shaved Bald

----------------Eye Colour: Grey

----------------Facial Hair: Slight goatee stubble

----------------Ring attire: Black coverall

----------------Backstage Attire: Black coverall w/ assorted masks

----------------Physical Features: Muscular, big for his size, brooding demeanor, husky voice, small scars scattered around his head

----------------Tattoos: Skull on the back of his left hand

Sample Pic of Wrestler:

Main Gimmick: No memory of who he was. Very aggressive, no remorse.

2 Characteristics of Gimmick: Constantly on the offensive. Aggressive with his submission maneuvers.

Brief Bio/History: "John Doe" awoke in a mental hospital with no idea of who he was, or why he was there. Was told he signed himself in, and was free to go. His only belongings were a black coverall, an all-white mask, and a piece of paper with the letters WZCW. John recently was visited by his brother, and found out he was left on the steps of the church as an infant, and was adopted and baptised by the pastor as his own son. He vehemently rejects God and religion. Militant atheist. Stole a stack of papers that may contain further information on who John is, and where he's been.

Entrance Music: [YOUTUBE]h_cfMTFebaE[/YOUTUBE]

Entrance Description: As the music climbs, John enters through the curtain, staring out at the crowd with a sneer. He slowly walks to the ring, pushing away the outstretched hands of fans, and if there's any anti-John doe signs, or pro-God signs, he will take them and tear them up. He always uses the steps and enters through the ropes, and then paces while waiting for the bell to ring.

Fighting Style: Straightforward aggression, but not without a plan. He will attack until a weakness is shown, and then pinpoint that weakness until he can go for a submission or knockout. Doesn't care for the rules, but is not an out-and-out rulebreaker. He'd rather inflict more pain, than be disqualified. Not afraid to climb the ropes, but not a high-flier by any means. (Think Benoit, Jericho, Punk)

Previous Injuries/Character Psyche: He doesn't talk to anyone, not even his opponent mid-match. Obvious amnesia. Recently found out he was the victim of a hit-and-run as a small child, but re-learned to walk by his 18th birthday. There are no lingering effects. Amnesia was caused by being choked out in his first MMA fight, and refusing to tap out. Memory is slowly returning to normal.

Finishing Moves (2 max):
- The Word Of LaVey (Cattle Mutilation)
- Baptism By Blood (The Killswitch)

Signature Moves (3 max):
- The Crucifixion (Full Nelson Slam)
- Iowa Cloverleaf (Texas Cloverleaf)
- Phoenix Splash set up by a running Bulldog (only in big matches)

12 Most Used Moves:
- Boot Choke in the corner to an 8-9 count
- Facewash to a downed opponent in the corner (especially after the boot choke)
- Springboard Back Elbow to a running opponent
- Cannonball to a seated corner opponent
- Tornado Single-Arm DDT
- Running Spinebuster
- Dangan Elbow / Roaring Elbow
- Hangman's Neckbreaker
- Shining Wizard
- Dragon Suplex
- Swinging Fisherman Neckbreaker into a pin
- Ambien Drop (Acid Drop)

Sample RP.

The camera starts blurred, and shakes into focus, revealing a man at a desk. His back is to the camera. He's dressed in all black, with a mask covering his head. He's mumbling to himself, and the only other audible sound is pencil on paper, at a feverish pace. As the camera moves closer, the sound startles him, and he turns quickly, scaring the camera back a few feet.

He returns to his writing, silent this time. He finishes, aggressively slamming his book shut, and standing with his back to the camera, all in one motion.

None of this makes sense. Who. Am. I? How did I make it to...

His hands twitch as his mind races...

Iowa. *beep* Iowa. Is that my home? Why are these the only clothes I have?

He screams so loud, the desk lamp that is barely hanging on, falls to the floor. The bulb shatters, darkening the screen. The camera's light flickers on, showing John Doe's face within inches of the lens.

Who the hell am I?! What do these letters mean?! WZCW?! Oh...I'll find out. I've broken a lot of bones to get to where I am right now. No one knows anything. No one...claims...to know anything. This morning, walking along the highway, I spotted a billboard. There were those letters.

He grits his teeth, and begins nearly foaming at the mouth. The camera shakes with a tremor, inching away from John Doe's face. He grabs the sides of the camera, and pulls it back.

W! Z! C! W! Oh...I found it. I did.

A sinister smile sneaks out from under the mask.

They don't know I'm here. No one knows. They'll know soon enough. And then I'll start getting my answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back