• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

John Cena is a Cool Guy

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
According to TMZ, John Cena will continue to make wishes come true at WrestleMania. John Cena and WWE will host 30 kids with "life-threatening medical conditions" from the U.S., Canada and Australia at WrestleMania XVII this weekend in Atlanta. The kids will attend a private autograph session with WWE Superstars, and then attend a pizza party hosted by Cena. John Cena is one of four celebrities to grant over 200 wishes, the others include Jeff Gordon, Dale Earnhardt Jr., and Hulk Hogan.

That's always awesome to hear about.

Love him or hate him, you've got to respect the guy, same goes for Hogan. It's good to see both are in the top 4.

Also, two wrestlers and two NASCAR drivers are the top four ever? Not just of athletes but of all time? That's rather interesting.

Clearly not. They have Cena. Hogan appeals to the nostalgia crowd.

I'm not surprised that two professional wrestlers are up there (and the fact that they came from two eras that appealed mostly to kids is probably no coincidence), but I am surprised to see NASCAR drivers on there. I thought children are supposed to have short attention spans, and NASCAR is the same lap being drive 500 times.

Yeah I'm not totally surprised that there are 2 wrestlers up there. WWE travels the nation (and Globe) and is in a different city every night. That means that the Superstars can actually travel to somewhere (relatively) near the person being visited.

And Drivers isn't as surprising either. They're immensely popular, and similarly travel the country for their work, and likely have enough time that isn't regimented by a team/league that they can do those things is (Ballplayers are likely in cities for less free time and aren't as willing).

Wow! Learning that John Cena is doing that on WM27 is leading me to believe that he will NOT turn heel this Sunday.

Much respect for the man.

I have nothing but respect for Cena, well actually all four of them. They all have hectic schedules and still find time to visit sick kids. That says a lot about them as a person. I think that's the one of the main reasons WWE wont turn Cena heel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back