• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

John Cena- 5 questions with The Champ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

911 JP

Love the sig!
Moderators I think this is the place for this Thread.

Let me start off by saying that I'm not a HUGE John Cena fan, in fact I think he is ok in small amounts, but watching his old WWE.com show 5 Qustions I was practically glued to the screen, in fact I was for half of the day.

Watching the show was extremley entertaining, funny, showed more of the real John Cena than the character, and all in all was a very good show.

1. My questions to you are, did you ever watch 5 questions and if so did you like it?

2. Would you ever like to see the show brought back?

Obviously in WWE's PG environment the show wouldnt work anywhere near their marketing (especially WWE.com) but even if their ever was another time in the future of the WWE where this content was allowed would you like to see it brought back? Would yopu like to see it as a YouTube show such as Z!TrueLongIslandStory!?

YES I did watch and some of those were funny especially when he was censored and the Brooklyn Brawler came up. I think this was the time I started to hate Michael Cole because he had influence on WWE.com and Cena would take shots at him all the time for trying to censor him. It was Cena being himself, no script no time frame just be yourself and "BRAWLER" Michael Cole.

And yes I would like to see it brought back. It allowed the biggest name in the business to really connect to a global audience and for that audience to see him in a different light

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back