Joey Styles

Status
Not open for further replies.
On shooting with Tazz on the WWE website, he talks about Styles' commenting and going to Vince's office
also mentions the whole Tommy Dreamer thing too

I dont like joey But he is funny AND talented
You ppl have to realize that Vince only Resurrected ECW to MAKE MONEY. He doesn't give a flying fuck for ECW fans. He brought WWE wrestlers to ECW to broaden the appeal to other WWE fans. Point being it wouldn't be viable to bring back the old ECW coz it wouldn't make the money vince wants. Sorry to all old ECW fans but ECW is DEAD!!! may she rest in peace.

www.suckmyarse said:
I dont like joey But he is funny AND talented
You ppl have to realize that Vince only Resurrected ECW to MAKE MONEY. He doesn't give a flying fuck for ECW fans. He brought WWE wrestlers to ECW to broaden the appeal to other WWE fans. Point being it wouldn't be viable to bring back the old ECW coz it wouldn't make the money vince wants. Sorry to all old ECW fans but ECW is DEAD!!! may she rest in peace.

Well, I think he's clueless to mess around with the ECW formula so much. ECW seemed to have easily its biggest following in Philadelphia and NYC - the only thing it was missing was the opportunity to go nationwide, with a network that would give them 100% freedom to do anything they wanted. I'm not saying that the word did not get around, but ECW did not have nearly as much of a audience outside of the Northeast U.S.

If Vinnie had even the slightest understanding of ECW, he would know that the fans don't give two shits about sports entertainers like The Big Show, Ric Flair, and The Undertaker - ECW was meant to be an alternative to all that. ECW fans want to see The Sandman vs. Sabu, Justin Credible vs. Tommy Dreamer, Balls Mahoney vs. C.W. Anderson, The FBI vs. Danny Doring & Amish Roadkill - matches like that, with every match having NO RULES!!!!! Enough of this lame disqualification bullshit! I guarantee you that if this was presented on a national scale, it would be pulling even higher ratings than it is right now. It's too bad that Vinnie can't forget about the sports entertainment fans for one show, and target the fans of extreme wrestling instead.

He's probably angry (i know i am) that now not all matches are extreme rules matches, they were what made ecw the cool thing that it was, and now, if someone takes out a table or a chair they are tossed and and DQ'ed (gasp). That is the one thing that really pisses me off.

If you watch boxing or ufc then notice how the commentors really get into the match, thats what your suppose to do. Jbl and cole have falling asleep at the wheel when it comes to commentating. Whenever something that excites me happens they continue to announce like its a golf tournament. It totally ruins it for me. The first thing that pops out of my mouth when this happens is "Hello???!! Wake up!!!!!!". This makes the match so boring and so unexciding.They only get into the match where it says so on the script to.Do they actually know that theres an actual match going on here? I almost feel like there not even paying any attention to the match

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back