Jet Li "War"

NYSandman

Testicles. That is all.
WOW! Just saw it last night! What a movie! Action, multiple, and I do mean MULTIPLE killings and an unbelievable plot!

The ending blew me away, and I will not give it away here, except to say it rivals Sixth Sense.

Li is a killer for hire who never misses, and after he kills Jason Statham's partner, all hell breaks loose, with two Japanese mafias killing each other left and right. Gun battles, car chases, martial arts. About 20 minutes of dialog and 1 hour ten minutes of non-stop action!

I highly recommend it to anyone who hasn't seen it if you like action and a great plot/storyline.

Statham was good, too, being his usual gruff, psychotic self. WOW!:D

No sex, though.:( Definately for mature audiences. I estimate at least 40-60 killings easily.

Actually, there is sex. It's brief though and it's during the time Jet Li is dropping by the Yakuza headquarters for a visit. The movie was overall alright. Besides an eye-popping sword fight scene, it was disappointing in the action department as far as any Jet Li vs. Jason Statham encounter was concerned. The plot surprise was interesting, but that was about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back