Jesus christ people..

Ferbian

Has Returned.
Damn I've read a lot of people as of late shitting all over Koko B Ware being inducted into the hall of fame "if Koko B Ware is in the Hall of Fame, certainly ... can get in"

What in the world is wrong with people? I know I'm gonna come off as somewhat of an odd bastard, but for the love of god show some respect for the dude, certainly he didn't accomplish too much in the WWE, but he went out there and entertained people, and this is what he gets from them? a huge load of shit dumped on him ?

I don't get it, why is it that someone who didn't accomplish a lot yet entertained you, and got inducted a little sooner than your beloved wrestler who yes I know deserved it more, but will most definitely eventually get his shot?

Same goes for Pete Rose really, how long does it take for you people to realize that.. hello.. it's a celebrity induction.. I swear to god I'm 100% certain by next year we have threads about "who the hell inducted Bob uecker?"

Am I the only one who's getting annoyed by the constant whining about Koko B Ware being inducted, and the constant fact that people use it as an argument to "yeah.. he'll get in, Koko is in there"?

What in the world is wrong with people? I know I'm gonna come off as somewhat of an odd bastard, but for the love of god show some respect for the dude, certainly he didn't accomplish too much in the WWE, but he went out there and entertained people, and this is what he gets from them? a huge load of shit dumped on him ?

If that's the criteria then everyone should get in the hall of fame eventually. The hall of fame is supposed to be for accomplishments. How else would you define hall of fame? Let's face it the WWE hall of fame does not have much credibility. Guys who happen to be on good terms and are willing to accept the invitation go in. Have you noticed how the announcers call absolutley anyone who competed in WWE at least 15 years ago a legend? They throw the word legend around so much it means nothing. Koko B. Ware was on the level of Jimmy Wang Yang. Hardly a legend. Although 15 years from now we'll probably be hearing about the legend Jimmy Wang Yang.

Jesus christ people..

I figured this was gonna be a topic about religious folks. Shows what I know.:disappointed:

But Ferbian is right; the HOF is about celebrity, not athletic achievement. A couple of years ago, I saw Koko B Ware at a minor league baseball game in Nashua, New Hampshire, taking a bow before the game with Greg Valentine and Tony Atlas. Koko didn't have Frankie with him, but he waved his arms when introduced, thereby simulating the bird effect.

A WWE Hall of Famer?...................Definitely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back