Jericho Going All Out...?

Johnny Scumm

InZayn In The Membrane
IF Jericho is the man returning on Monday, he's going to be a heel, quite obviously. Now, I've a feeling he's really going for it. The Lesnar remarks on Twitter are obviously just him trying to forget about him

Lesnar just took a dive....

So obvious the 1/2-02 mystery man is Brock Lesnar. That fight was a joke #ufcisfixed @speewee #memphis

But, when he tweeted the dive comment, somebody replied with this;

@IAmJericho you would know better if you ever took a real punch in your life.

Jericho, taking full advantage of the situation, decided to reply with;

@SAZ69CENT Eff u. I'll fight u right now...

Was it just a backhanded comment replying to a backhanded comment?

Or is Jericho really going to go for the "full heel" thing if he returns on Monday?

Jericho actually took a real punch and beat the hell out of Bill Goldberg in a real fight. Goldberg beat Brock right? So Jericho > Lesnar

Trollolol.
trollface.jpg

If it ends up being Jericho i wished he would just have kept quiet and ignore the wrestling fans. Jericho normally goes into defense mode when people ask that if return videos are for him he did it during the Save_Us thing when people asked him during his book tour.

Jericho's been coming off as a giant douche on twitter lately. Whether it is because he is coming back and is the one the promo videos have been for, i dont know and generally don't care. Expectation leads to disappointment my friends.

Jericho comes out tomorrow with the whole 1/2/12 promo business during the Punk vs Ziggler match, Punks distracted, Ziggler wins the belt. Possibly have Jericho beat up Punk after costing him the title. Distracted Punk losing the belt doesn't cost Super Punk any momentum going forward.

Rematch at Rumble Ziggler vs Punk, Jericho's crazy promo videos come into play again but this time Jericho gets a little more physical with Punk. Costing Punk yet another title match. Ziggler retains, and heads into Elimination Chamber as champ.

Elimination Chamber Ziggler(champ) Cena (duh) Punk, Jericho, Miz, Truth. Truth and Miz take each other out, Jericho and Punk take each other out, Ziggler does the job to Cena so Cena can take the belt into his over hyped match at WM28 with the Rock. Setting up for Miz vs Truth as well as Jericho vs Punk for WM28. Leaving Ziggler to straggle into the MITB match at WM.

What is Jericho's whole reason for attacking Punk? Because Jericho, is actually the best in the world, and Punk has been claiming to be for the past 6+ months. Lets all remember Punk and Orton restarted a feud over a can of diet pepsi

What is Jericho's whole reason for attacking Punk? Because Jericho, is actually the best in the world, and Punk has been claiming to be for the past 6+ months. Lets all remember Punk and Orton restarted a feud over a can of diet pepsi

Did they really?

[YOUTUBE]qbfIt0xcFN0[/YOUTUBE]

Their promo for WM 27 indicates otherwise, don't you think? I think Orton kicking Punk in the head, costing him his first WHC, was the bigger issue here. ;)

There is no "if" about it. The videos are for Jericho as Kim Jong Il is dead. And whether he is playing a douche or not he'll be cheered.

Did they really?

[YOUTUBE]qbfIt0xcFN0[/YOUTUBE]

Their promo for WM 27 indicates otherwise, don't you think? I think Orton kicking Punk in the head, costing him his first WHC, was the bigger issue here. ;)

That was the root cause of the feud to begin with, but it was restarted on Raw when Punk was on commentary after Orton knocked over Punks Diet Pepsi and didn't apologize for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back