• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jenna Morasca Should Be The Next Knockout Champion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Little Jerry Lawler

Sigmund Freud On Ritalin And Roids
Or else she should win it from whoever beats Angelina Love which it looks like it will be Awesome Kong. Taylor Wilde beat Kong for the Knockout Title before and it did nothing for her. Now she's getting beat up in restaurants by Daphne. Jenna already has notoriety for winning Survivor in 2003 and I guess being with Kevin Nash still has perks or whatnot. It's TNA so anything is possible.

If washed up wrestlers like Sting & Mick Foley can hold the TNA World Title, then why the hell not ??

Their belts already have no credibility, especially when their tag teams walk around with a set of belts from a Japanese wrestling organization.

Why not slap the belt on a Survivor winner. Maybe TNA can convince Ashley Massaro to join the company so they can have Survivor **** Match with special guest referee, Johnny Fairplay.

That will definitely add some credibility to the company.

If washed up wrestlers like Sting & Mick Foley can hold the TNA World Title, then why the hell not ??

Their belts already have no credibility, especially when their tag teams walk around with a set of belts from a Japanese wrestling organization.

Why not slap the belt on a Survivor winner. Maybe TNA can convince Ashley Massaro to join the company so they can have Survivor **** Match with special guest referee, Johnny Fairplay.

That will definitely add some credibility to the company.

Wow.... tell us how you REALLY feel.

After Gail Kim left, the division lost alot of it's steam.

Right now I don't even know what they are planning on doing with the Knockouts. I'm hoping not that though.

But let us not forget David Arquette is a former WCW champ. Vince is a former WWF champ. Shane is a former European Champ. And Stephanie is a former Women's Champ.

And as far as the walking around with other promotion's titles? There was a time when Jeff Jarrett was in WWF as the "NWA represenative" holding one of their titles. Considering the whole Vince/NWA issues that's something in itself but I think it says more about someone that they hold titles in other places than your promotion. Some level of legitimacy to the props that are the titles after all. :one_samuria:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back