• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jeff Hardy's Court Issues

AmazingRed

Dark Match Winner
Jeff Hardy's court hearing on Wednesday in Moore County, North Carolina yet again resulted in another continuance.

Hardy's next hearing is now scheduled for March 16th.

Ok this is pissing me off
why doesnt he just get this over with instead of gettiing these continuances?

does he think if he keeps getting them they will drop all charges

most people would never get that amount of time for the offenses he has..

plus i though tna wasnt giving him the title back till he had it all cleared up in the court system..

your thoughts?

i agree with brainsuks1234. But u obviously know nothing about the court system. He doesn't ask for a continuance its the judges decision. Cases can go on for years before a verdict is reached. But eventually, the charges could get dropped if it goes on long. Fuck TNA and hardy.

Dixie and Hogan are part of the reason this is going so long. the story is going right now with both off the air allows them to help Jeff.

Hardy will get off scott free from all these drug charges because he is well known just like most other actors, actresses, entertainers and everyone who has money.

Don't think for a second that if you did what Jeff did you would get off, they would throw you in jail fast and be done with it.

Jeff Hardy is using Dixie and Hogan as well as his fans to keep him out of jail, Jeff needs to go to jail for this so a message can be sent that no matter how much you have you can lose it all.

Thats my 2 Cents

I saw on the wrestlezone.com home page that the reason the case was continued, is because his lawyer was sick. We can't blame Hardy, it is stated that the accused has a right to be represented in court or to represent himself. Either way if he is going to jail maybe it will help clean himself up. As for Hogan and Dixie Carter being used by Hardy:lmao::lmao::lmao:

So you ask for our thoughts...I think this is all pointless speculation. Rather than lamenting how unfair it is that another bigshot gets a break from the courts that his poor brethren would never get, shouldn't we be wondering whether or not Hardy should even be on trial in the first place?

Drug laws in this country are stupid and hypocritical, and the fact that someone of you are just howling for another human being to be thrown into prison is disturbing. Who did Jeff Hardy harm? Yet people here think that the courts should 'make an example of him.' What a disgusting opinion.

I don't think Hardy himself wants this to go on. wasn't/isn't he willing to plead guilty to a lesser charge and get no jail time? might be in Hardy's best interest to get this done so everyone can move on.
what is the point of dragging this on? this is something I have always thought was BS. you have everyone involved in court, everyone is ready for there to be a final decision. but wait, the Judge decides he is not ready?! FU judge just make a decision, it's not like there is a lot to consider.
in this case for example, haven't the lawyers and everyone involved already working things out so that Hardy will plead to a lesser charge and receive whatever punishment they have decided on including no jail time. yo Judge, just bang your hammer and say ok, case finished, next. quit wasting people's time and money.

Drug laws in this country are stupid and hypocritical, and the fact that someone of you are just howling for another human being to be thrown into prison is disturbing. Who did Jeff Hardy harm? Yet people here think that the courts should 'make an example of him.' What a disgusting opinion.
I could not agree more with what PhD had to say.

I think Jeff Hardy should get off with a simple fine for breaking the law, but prison time is harsh for some pills. It's absurd if you ask me. And why are so many of you wanting him to go to prison? Because he's not your favorite wrestler?YOU'RE JOKES.

I don't think Hardy himself wants this to go on. wasn't/isn't he willing to plead guilty to a lesser charge and get no jail time? might be in Hardy's best interest to get this done so everyone can move on.
what is the point of dragging this on? this is something I have always thought was BS. you have everyone involved in court, everyone is ready for there to be a final decision. but wait, the Judge decides he is not ready?! FU judge just make a decision, it's not like there is a lot to consider.
in this case for example, haven't the lawyers and everyone involved already working things out so that Hardy will plead to a lesser charge and receive whatever punishment they have decided on including no jail time. yo Judge, just bang your hammer and say ok, case finished, next. quit wasting people's time and money.

You are right it shouldn't be that long if everybody agrees on the terms. I said it in another Thread that something is up. Ok today Hardy's lawyer was sick so he coun't appear, but what happened the other times because he has been busted in September 2009 the case should be over by now. If Hardy wants no jail time, give it to him and move on, if not oh well no Hardy for a long time and still get the fucking case over with already. Its either 2 things,1. the parties don't agree and the case drags on for nothing. 2 Well they don't have enough proof or else he would have already been convicted and wouldn't be TNA champion. By the way i don't want him to go to jail, i think his heel turn is brillant

Yeah its not Hardys decision for a continuance, the judicial system and the judge in question make those calls, not Hardy, not Hardys lawyer and certainly not Dixie or Hogan.

I probably feel the same way Hardy feels, he probably just wants this shit to be over, I know I would, the wait is always worse than the verdict good or bad.

If found guilty he probably won't even go to jail, he will probably make it up in fines and community service or something.

All in all I'm sure we all want it done but the continuance and decision is left up to the judge he didn't have to give the case a continuance because Jeff's lawyer was sick, but he did and that's his decision and no one else's. Not only that I bet even TNA want's this stuff to end, it can't be easy having your champ in court and having the possibility of losing him because of drug charges, if John Cena was in court for similar charges I'm sure WWE would be shitting themselves waiting for the vertict and I'm sure TNA is no different.

If hardy got community service i could see tna filming it and using it in a skit

I think that's the difference between WWE and TNA. TNA thinks it would spike there ratings showing Hardy picking up trash...in a way I could see a lot of his haters tuning in to watch him pick up trash, Amazing how there brains work.

So you ask for our thoughts...I think this is all pointless speculation. Rather than lamenting how unfair it is that another bigshot gets a break from the courts that his poor brethren would never get, shouldn't we be wondering whether or not Hardy should even be on trial in the first place?

I couldn't of said it better my self. Hardy needs help, that much is clear,but jail time isn't the answer. Now I don't mean to bash TNA, but I think that if he was still with the WWE, they could provide hardy with the proper help he needs to fight off his drug addiction. Yet so many want him to go to jail,Why?What did hardy ever do to you to make you want him serve jail time? Now don't give me the "he's a drug user, he belongs in a jail cell" Crap, that won't help him. For all of you that want him to go to jail and be used as an "EXAMPLE", you people sicken me.

Besides did he kill or injure anyone? No he didn't,he's just a drug addict. It's hard to fight off, but its possible. My uncle was a drug addict when he was a trucker 20 yrs. ago, but he got the proper help and now he's back on track. Jail probably won't help him, infact it'll probably just make it worst,my dad was a prision guard, and he tells me about what it was like in Jail. We're all fucking humans, we all have our problems/down falls, and despite popular belief, so are the famous people as well. Jeff's problem is his addiction, and don't tell me your perfect because your just full of shit...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back