Dufflebag Mod!!
Wrestler's Name: Jason Sincade
Wrestler's Nickname: "Mr. Show Me the Money"
Height: 5'10
Weight: 220
Hometown: New York, New York
Billed From: South Jamaica, Queens

Appearance:
---------------------Hair color/length: Black dreadlocks.
---------------------Eye color: Brown.
---------------------Facial Hair: Thin goatee
---------------------Ring Attire: Black tight with Red(different colors) and white barbwire print with Sincade or High Society logo on the side of the legs. Black tapes around his hand with black and Red(Different Colors) elbow pads.
---------------------Backstage Attire: designer suit and causal clothes.
---------------------Physical Features: Two gun wounds in his stomach.
---------------------Tattoos: A chain with a cross on the end going down his right arm.

Gimmick: very arrogant (Like the Rock when he was in the Nation.)

Strength/Weakness:
Strengths
Good work Ethics, Technical skills, Mic skill.
Weaknesses:
Over-arrogance, Gets distracted by taunting too much, and had surgey on his right knee.

Alignment: Tweener
Trained By: Johnny Rodz, Brian Robinson and Jushin "Thunder" Liger.
Sample pic:
17.jpg

Brief History: It was hard for him growing up in South Jamaica, and Sincade was jus another statistic. He had a life of crimes and was in and out of jail before he was 25. Knowing this, his father (a former wrestler) brought him to his longtime friend Johnny Rodz. It was like love at first sight, Sincade love wrestling. Seeing his potential, Rodz enter him in the indies. Sincade was a instant star so he travelled the world and trained with the best...

Title History: NJPW Junior champion

Entrance Music: "Perfect Strangers" by Deep Purple

Entrance description: As The Intro of Perfect Stranger plays Smoke Start to build up at the entrance ramp. Then when the songs start Sincade walks out with a water bottle. He takes a drink and pours it on his head. He walks to the ring and stares at the front rows of the Crowd his then walk to the side of the Ring and stand on the Apron he then spread his arms quickly (raven) as Pyro goes off Behind him (old Shawn Micheals)

Finishers:
Street dreams(it is the 630 splash but i jump to the ropes like RVD when he does the Five Star)
Sin City Canadian Destroyer

15 Most used moves:
SHOT CALLER (sit out spinebuster)
Stop and pop ( Sincade throws his opponent into the corner and does a cartwheel followed by an enzigieri to the head of his opponent.)
Two Scoops Of Boots (Run down the tope rope dropkick to the face)
ONE SHOT (a full nelson facebuster)
Running Front dropkick
Rolling single leg crab (like the one Lance Storm used in ECW)
GKE (greatest kick ever)The Vandamanator with or without the chair
Cradle DDT
Dragon suplex
Running pomerbomb (respect to Jushin)
standing shootingstar press
Rolling Thunder
flying space tiger drop http://www.wrestlingencyclopedia.com/Moves2/spaceflyingtigerdrop.wmv
Springboard reverse ddt (AJ Styles)
Springboard Guillotine legdrop
Double Springboard Moonsault
[youtube]8t7VpXHk-w4[/youtube]

Sample RP:
Maria is standing in the parking lot cluelessly waiting for someone to interveiw then a limo pull in the parking lot
MARIA: HE HERE!!!!! HE HERE!!!!
(Then the camera quickly cuts to the limo back door opening then all you see it designer shoes and quickly cuts back to Maria face in amazement)
MARIA: it.....it........ (then the camera cut back to Sincade staring at Maria)
SINCADE: That right sweetcheeks!!!! It me ...Mr Main event....Mr show me the money......Mr 2000 and freakin 07 Jason Sincade..
MARIA: uhh.......(Sincade cut her off before she can say anything)
SINCADE: before you say another thing sweetcheeks I got a question for you can you Smell it? (The crowds erupt with cheers)
Maria smell around with a stupid look on her face.....
SINCADE: no that not someone cutting the high cheese!!!!! That the Smell of Greatness and yes it is in da building!!!!!!
MARIA: smell like cheap cologne to me.
(Sincade look at her with a weird look on his face)
MARIA: Sooooo what are you doing here in the WZCW?
SINCADE: what am I doing here?? What am I doing here?? ( in a louder voice)
I'm here to bring one thing to the WZCW and that Star Power!!!! A lil pizzazz...walk down to that ring show some Razzle Dazzle....get the 1..2..and 3. Party on the sunset strip with 2 chicks and a dry martini
MARIA...that nic.... (before she can say anything else Sincade cut her off)
SINCADE: listen sweetcheeks just stand there and look pretty.(he take the mic) I'm going to make u look good...Everybody in the back take the wax out your ears and listen up!!!! I'm here for one thing to put my name in the history book....and that to become WZCW champion. Oh hell to the yeah!!!!! If I have to step on every damn one to get that piece of tin across my waist then so be it.... love me or hate me!!!!... cheers me or boo me!!!!! Sincade is in the Building!!!!! And yes! I'm that good
(Sincade Give Maria back the mic and walks away Camera show Maria with a clueless Smile on here face....then Sincade pop up)
SINCADE: Here My card sweetcheeks call me
MARIA: SURE!!!!!!
Then commerical break

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member