• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jason Sensation's Uncanny Impressions

Uncle Sam

Rear Naked Bloke
Before his inner turmoil become too much and he split into Matt Jackson and King Piccolo, Jason Sensation had some fucking amazing impressions, and he sold a sharpshooter like a champ:

[YOUTUBE]5OUehF6U0M4[/YOUTUBE]

Agreed KB his Owen impression was eerily spot on. As was his Bret, Shawn and Austin. It's a shame he hasn't had a long term position with the company. I wonder if he still does impressions of newer talent. I'd like him to mimmick Rusev or Wade Barrett

[YOUTUBE]mDlwCLGt014[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]db48PpvteSc[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]Zy7jEWaKNYk[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]beXUKjRqZUw[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]CvQoEIBwAyA[/YOUTUBE]

This is hilarious.. I really thought it was Ric Flair.. it even fooled Bret! lol

[youtube]BpvHfRSyiVQ[/youtube]

at the last 30 seconds where he goes off on Bret

LMAO now Piper LOL
[youtube]8oeDrVOVOPw[/youtube]

[youtube]RfDq3dx-iHw[/youtube]

His Owen Hart laugh was the best thing possibly ever. Better than Owen Hart's actual laugh.

Fucking loved this guy! "I AM NOT A NUGGET! WOO!" Him ripping Owen Hart to the point where Owen had to come down and beat the crap out of him was just gold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back