James Storm Injured, Possibly Out 4-6 Weeks

It seems like MA injuries one memeber of every team that the wrestle against. Shelly, Jesse, and now Storm. It sucks because I heard a while ago Dixie is big on Hernadez, aka the Botch King and he needs to leave for AAA again. Go injury more people down there and stop taking out the good talent. It is sad becuase Storm kicks ass, and it is sad the MA still have jobs and even sadder, they're TAG TEAM CHAMPS.

I think they will find a way after the the tapped episode's or shown. Or maybe at the PPV. I don't know to be honest that is a tough question to answer for maybe this might helo TNA IMPACT WRESTLING; realizing that hey, we shouldn't tape this far in advance just in case something major happens. ugh :banghead:

I just wish they'd rid of MA as Hernadez is awful and the other guy Anarqui(spell check). They are just out to hurt everyone and it is sad. They suck and they really suck.

Get better storm!!!

I hope this bump doesn't have lingering effects. James storm is the best tag team wrestler in the world.

My question at this point is, was Matt Morgan being cleared to wrestle something that happened prior to storm's injury? If not, was Matt ever actually injured?

If James Storm is not able to compete in the finals of the Bound for Glory series, I submit three ways to get around the predicament.

1. Prior to the 4 way match, have someone attack Storm and take him out of action. It would then be a 3 way match for the title shot at Bound for Glory. The attackers could be Bully Ray or Gunner, or both working together in an effort to better their odds. That either gives additional heat to whichever was responsible for the attack, or sets up Roode as a sentiment favorite to win the series. Having Roode overcome two members of Immortal could also give him much needed momentum in anticipation of him facing Angle for the title.

2. Move whoever was in 5th place in the standings into Storm's spot. If memory serves me correctly, that would be Rob Van Dam. If so, RVD has the credibility to headline a show for the title. The others in the finals are certainly lacking in star power, and seem like automatic wins for Angle in my opinion. I'm under the assumption that Lynn and RVD will settle their differences before Bound for Glory, which would then open up the possibility of Angle defending against Van Dam.

3. Samoa Joe follows through with his threats to wipe out competitors in the series, a la Crimson last week on Impact. Again, it could easily be done in a backstage segment and result in Storm being too injured to compete. That continues Joe on his path of destruction and gives credence to his efforts to move back up into a more prominent position in the company.

It's still a 4 Way match. He doesn't have to be heavily involved in it. It's a small load, but it's far better than eliminating a guy so close to the end of it. We're already seeing a story where Angle tried to injure Crimson. If James is the guy who's gonna win BFG, they can take that and go with it as he heals. BFG is far over a month away. There's still time for the main objective of it all.

Well, good news is he doesn't have to wrestle anytime soon considering they have taped everything up to No Surrender. Which is when he would have to wrestle, so he can get some treatment until then and go from there.

It's just ominous how much things have snowballed just for Robert Roode. Seems to be like he is the destined one in this entire BFG series.

If James Storm is not able to compete in the finals of the Bound for Glory series, I submit three ways to get around the predicament.

1. Prior to the 4 way match, have someone attack Storm and take him out of action. It would then be a 3 way match for the title shot at Bound for Glory. The attackers could be Bully Ray or Gunner, or both working together in an effort to better their odds. That either gives additional heat to whichever was responsible for the attack, or sets up Roode as a sentiment favorite to win the series. Having Roode overcome two members of Immortal could also give him much needed momentum in anticipation of him facing Angle for the title.

2. Move whoever was in 5th place in the standings into Storm's spot. If memory serves me correctly, that would be Rob Van Dam. If so, RVD has the credibility to headline a show for the title. The others in the finals are certainly lacking in star power, and seem like automatic wins for Angle in my opinion. I'm under the assumption that Lynn and RVD will settle their differences before Bound for Glory, which would then open up the possibility of Angle defending against Van Dam.

3. Samoa Joe follows through with his threats to wipe out competitors in the series, a la Crimson last week on Impact. Again, it could easily be done in a backstage segment and result in Storm being too injured to compete. That continues Joe on his path of destruction and gives credence to his efforts to move back up into a more prominent position in the company.

Joe seems the obvious choice to do the number on Storm. In fact I would not even show it. The PPV could begin on the sounds of ambulance sirens where the announcers would say something pretty horrible has happened and James Storm has been taken out. Have Hogan and Bischoff come to the ring, even if they are heels and are controling Immortal, saying Joe has taken it too far and he is suspended indefinitly.

I would do what you propose with the announcers saying since Storm is out, RVD is the fifth guy in ranking so he takes Storm's place. Of course RVD doesn't win since he has to face Jerry Lynn in Philly. But since Storm is out you could have a against the odds type situation where Roode wins when the three guys are after him and he win for Storm also.

As for Joe, have him return at BFG after the Sting-Hogan match where he would destroy Hogan because of the decision he made to suspend him, setting up a Hogan face turn in the weeks after.

Where, anywhere in the article or James Storm's tweet, did it say Mexican America were to blame directly for the injury?

It's a shoulder injury, it could have happened just by getting knocked down to the mat so lets not jump to conclusions and blame M.A already.

I'm kind of surprised this is coming out now and not a week ago, before the Impact tapings were held. I'd hope AJ Style is the 4th competitor to take Storm's spot before anyone else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back