• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

James Mitchell in ECW?!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HighflyaTNA

If anyone read todays hot news stories youd see that James Mitchell is planning to sign or has contacted ECW to a contract.....whoa whoa whoa wait up James Mitchel What the F**K is up with that? i mean Rhino sure but F'n James Mitchell ECW has lost it's mind finally.:cuss2: :cuss2: :shit: :icon_exclaim:

They want him back as Sinister Minister I suppose, but who would he manage?

Hopefully James has actually watched an episode or two of WWECW, then maybe he will realize that jumping ship might not be the best idea.

is there any word on Bill Alphonso? or is he another guy Vince figures lacks appeal? let Sabu cut a few more promos and see if he doesn't need him

^I don't think he's coming back :(, but he must be nuts why would he want to go to the new ECW in it's current state.

what is he gonna do in ECW anyway? manage that vampire stable, gimmie a break, he should stay with TNA and abyss

Alfonso is in wwe i saw him at the ons2 ppv at the end in the ring with RVD wether he was there as a supporter or not i do not know, And for the love of god james do not come back to ecw as is u would be insane, The only reason i see him doing it would be money wise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back