• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

James King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix

WZCW's First Triple Crown Champion

Gimmick Name: James King

Nickname:

Height: 6’1”

Weight: 250lbs

Hometown: San Jose, California

Billed From: San Jose, California

Appearance:

----------------Hair Colour/Length: grown out to the top of neck, brown

----------------Eye Colour: blue

----------------Facial Hair: small mustache

----------------Ring attire: Plain black tights with a K on both thighs in red

----------------Backstage Attire: black or grey sweatpants with a random tee-shirt

----------------Physical Features: scar across forehead

----------------Tattoos:none

Alignment (Heel or Face, not Tweener):Face

Main Gimmick: He lost his Memory in a car crash, only remembered a few things. They included his name, where he lived, and that he wanted to be a wrestler.

2 Characteristics of Gimmick: very naïve, untrusting

Strengths/Weaknesses (3 of each): Strengths: He is very smart, fairly strong, and very aggressive. Weaknesses: sometimes too aggressive, sometimes causing dq. Also is fairly slow because if the crash, and can’t keep with what’s going on(loses track of things that happen).
Sample Pic of Wrestler:
drew-mcintire-box.jpg

Brief History: King was in a car crash a few years ago. The crash resulted in mild amnesia. He doesn’t remember a lot from his life before the crash, except for some of the basic things he learned early, and the fact that he wanted to be a wrestler.

Entrance Music:

[YOUTUBE]4oZPTlI3MEo[/YOUTUBE]

Entrance Description: The lights go out, then The Shortest Straw starts about a minute into the song. James comes out when the lyrics start, and stares out at the crowd. He makes his way down the ramp, his gaze changed to his opponent. He climbs in between the ropes, and stares at his opponent.

Finishing Moves: My Mystery (Alpha Bomb)
Amnesia Strikes(Gorilla Clutch)

15 Most Used Moves: (No finishers, 3 signature moves):
Rope-hung DDT
Splash in the corner, followed by a European uppercut
Kick to the head
Clothesline to the back of head
Leg drop
Headbutt
Elbows to the face
Running neckbreaker
Reverse DDT
Shoulder Block
German Suplex
Leg Lock
Armbar
Flying Clothesline
Foot Stamp

Sample RP: The Camera fades in on James King, who is sitting at a desk looking at a letter. He Looks up at the camera and starts speaking.
King: Do you see this letter? It’s from my therapist. He doesn’t approve of me joining the WZCW. He doesn’t think that it would be good for my condition after my crash.
He looks back at the letter, then grabs it and shoves it into the trash.
I think the opposite is true. I believe that wrestling will be good for my condition after the crash. When it happened, I almost lost all motion in my right leg. My head was cut wide open. The doctor said I was lucky to live.
He looks up towards the ceiling.
I don’t think it had anything to do with luck. I was born to be a wrestler. It was destiny.
He looks straight into the camera when he says this.
And WZCW superstars, you’d better be careful. Because My Mysteries are coming. And they want destruction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back