• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jail

I spent some time in the clink.

The worst thing about prison was the dementors. They were flying all over the place and they were scary and then they'd come down and they'd suck the soul out of your body. And it hurt!

:lmao: Oh cookei, I love you so.

What for, if you don't mind me asking?

some bitch accused me of something i didnt do and they had a bunch of charges against me and if they found me "guilty" i would be goin to prison for a couple years. My wife just had our baby so i took a plea bargain so i dont miss out on my kids life.

some bitch accused me of something i didnt do and they had a bunch of charges against me and if they found me "guilty" i would be goin to prison for a couple years. My wife just had our baby so i took a plea bargain so i dont miss out on my kids life.

Wow dude, you got fucked there. If you didn't do anything wrong you shouldn't have taken a plea bargain man. Oh well, too late for that I guess. And you're only 18 dude? That's fuckin' rough man, keep your head up.

Wow dude, you got fucked there. If you didn't do anything wrong you shouldn't have taken a plea bargain man. Oh well, too late for that I guess. And you're only 18 dude? That's fuckin' rough man, keep your head up.

Yea. I didnt want to take a plea but i didnt want to risk them finding me guilty some how and me getting screwed over even more. They at least let me wait until after my wife had our baby to turn myself in. And on top of that bullshit I worked with this girl so i got fired for something i didnt do as well.

I thought i was being nice by giving her a ride home from work and the stupid bitch says i didnt take her home and i tried to do things to her. So i fuckin got arrested a week before christmas and have been in court since.

If you didn't do anything, you shouldn't have taken a plea bargain. Not a very good move man.

Oh well, there are worse things in life. Atleast you don't have to go to a Turkish prison or something.

If you didn't do anything, you shouldn't have taken a plea bargain. Not a very good move man.

Oh well, there are worse things in life. Atleast you don't have to go to a Turkish prison or something.

Well i figured if a detective and a prosecuter are dumb enough to believe it what would stop a jury and i really didnt want to go to prison for this shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back