• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jail

Nope..But I know someone who has and if I know him ..you guys may now him also..he lets his rage get out of control.

Depends what you mean jail. I have been put against my will into a "Sober Tank" for 6 hours to sober up after a massive night on the turps. That mightn't be jail, but still it's technically solitary confinement (ie: jail) even for the few hours.

Don't buy it. 2 different stories spells FULL OF LIES.

ppv-wwe-extremerules10-header.jpg

TOO MANY LIES

TOO MANY LIES

Been in for two bank holiday weekends.One for breach of the peace and one for assault but the guy hit me first so it was all good,i got a £70 fine for the breach.

What's a "jail"?

Judging at some of the responses it has something to do with law enforcement. The name isn't capitalised, so I'm assuming that it is either not a proper noun or those that have used said word are grammatically challenged. I'm going to go with the former, despite having no idea what it means still.

FalKon said:
What's a "jail"?

Judging at some of the responses it has something to do with law enforcement. The name isn't capitalised, so I'm assuming that it is either not a proper noun or those that have used said word are grammatically challenged. I'm going to go with the former, despite having no idea what it means still.

jail

–noun
a prison, esp. one for the detention of persons awaiting trial or convicted of minor offenses.

–verb (used with object)
to take into or hold in lawful custody; imprison.

Can't get past that Tastycles fellow, can I? However, I must correct you by saying it's known as Australian. Commonwealth English is British, therefore irrelevant.

Did six months for possession/intent when I was sixteen. Worst six months of my life.

I didn't know you could be in at 16, X. Then again, I've never payed much attention to legal stuff.

You can be tried as an adult as young as 12 or 13 I believe in most states. I didn't do the six months in the ACI though, I did it in the juvenile ACI that's literally about 20 feet away from the adult prison. Basically the same thing, only less rape.

I spent some time in the clink.

The worst thing about prison was the dementors. They were flying all over the place and they were scary and then they'd come down and they'd suck the soul out of your body. And it hurt!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back