Height: 6'2
Weight:255
Hometown: Jacksonville, FL
Billed From: Duval
Appearance
-----------Hair color/length: Black/ cornrowed
-----------Eye color:Brown
-----------Facial Hair:None
-----------Ring Attire:For an entrance he would wear a black Jacksonville Jaguar jersey and baggy pants with sneakers. For a match, he would take the jersey off.(Not sure if the jersey is allowed. If not change it to a white tee)
-----------Backstage Attire: Same as entrance.
-----------Physical Features: Wears a grill.
-----------Tattoos: None
Gimmick (see below): Thug. He will go through anybody and do anything to get what he wants.
Strength/Weakness (see below): Strenghts: Tough, Street Fights, Intense
Weaknesses: Technical Wrestling, High Flyers, Aggravated Easily
Alignment: Heel
Trained By:Self-taught
Sample Pic of Wrestler (see below):
hosalephotos
JTG
Brief History: Kicked out of his house at age 14 by his parents for assualt, Jack had to learn to fight to survive. He landed in jail for a year for burgulary charges. In jail, he worked in his free time, as well as got on the bad side of other inmates. He got in a few fights, and most of the time he won. After leaving prison, Jack tried to find ways to fight for a living.
Title History: None, all promotions thought he was too dangerous to hire.
Entrance Music (see below): Might Getcha' by David Banner
Entrance description (see below): Might Gatcha blasts through the arena and as soon as the intro is over, Jack Harris comes out and acknowledges the crowd. He comes down the aisle like Cryme Tyme would. Arriving at ringside, Harris turns to climb the stairs but turns around to a fan and pulls his hand back like he was going to pimp slap the person. He gets in the ring, and does the rope thing like Matt Hardy.
Finishers (see below): Duval Slam (Black Hole Slam) River City bomb (Razor's Edge)
15 Most used moves (see below):
1. CLothesline
2. Jab, Uppercut combo
3. Big Boot
4. Swinging Neck-Breaker
5. Spinebuster
6. Arm Drag to armbar
7. Elbow Drop for second rope
8. Enziguri
9. Forearm hit
10. Jaw Breaker
11. Running Power Slam
12. Samoan Drop
13. Tilt-a-Whirl Back Breaker
14.Siewalk Slam
15. Sleeper Hold
Sample RP (see below):
Maria: I'm here with WZCW newest wrestler, Jack Harris. What do you think you will bring to WZCW.
Jack Harris: I will bring an intensity that will be can not be matched by anyone here. These wrestlers can have all the professional training they want, but I have had a better teacher: the streets. Growing up there it was kill or be killed. Fighting was the only way to live. It took whatever you could do to survive. I don't think that anyone here has gone through what I have, has seen what I have, or has done what I have done. And that leaves me the upperhand here in WZCW.
Maria:Sooooo, how long do you think it will take before you're the champion?
HArrisIt won't be long, I'll guarantee that. I will do everything in my power to get that belt, and I don't care what I have to do to get it.WZCW is now my world, and I have one thing to say. (Looks right into the camera and yells) WELCOME TO DUVAL, PREPARE TO GET HIT! ( Looks into the camera for a second longer then storms out of the picture, leaving Maria alone.)

This is my first attempt at anything like this, so hopefully my promos will improve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back