IWC- Intercontinental Wrestling Council

Futurist

Number 3 Contender and Rising
The Intercontinental Wrestling Council is based in Las Vegas and includes all the best up and coming wrestlers in the pro wrestling industry.

Weekly tv show: Hell Can Wait, airing Wednesday nights from 9 to 11.

Championships:
IWC World Championship
IWC North American Championship
IWC World Tag Team Championship

Pay Per Views:
April: Destiny- World Champion vs. 5 men who have never competed for world title before. Main event is the "Chance at Destiny" ladder match similar to WWE Money in the Bank match with winner getting a world title shot at time of their choosing with no prior notice.

June: The E.R.- all matches have hardcore/extreme rules stipulation chosen at random just moments before each match.

August: Bloodbath in Paradise- event held in tropical/beach location

November: Tournament of Souls- 1 night, 8 man shootfight/mma style tournament to determine who will get title shot at Super Sunday, which is our December Pay Per View

December: Super Sunday- Our flagship event, similar to WWE's Wrestlemania and TNA's Bound for Glory. World Champ competes against winner of Tournament of Souls from month before.

Roster:
Ric Flair- general manager
Chris Masters
Cody Rhodes
Evan Bourne
Jack Swagger
Kofi Kingston
The Miz
MVP
Santino Marella
Sheamus
Ted Dibiase
DH Smith
Dolph Ziggler
Drew McIntyre
Finlay
John Morrison
Matt Hardy
Mike Knox
R-Truth
Tyson Kidd
Christian
Ezekiel Jackson
Shelton Benjamin
Vladimir Kozlov
Zack Ryder
Kimbo Slice
Bobby Lashley

Commercials will begin airing promoting upcoming debut of IWC television programming. Commercials will be 10 seconds long and will be a green screen with red writing saying "Hell Can Wait IWC" flashing many times and have our website at the bottom of the screen.

Ric Flair has set up a tournament featuring 8 men with the winner being the first ever IWC World Champion. Ric Flair has chosen the 8 competitors based on their past accomplishments. Opening round will be featured on debut episode this week with the following match ups.
Christian vs. Vladimir Kozlov
Matt Hardy vs. Finlay
Bobby Lashley vs. Jack Swagger
MVP vs. John Morrison

TNA wrestlers? You fed is much like WWE. I say its ok but it resembles WWE.

Lets Go Matt!
Matt for IWC Champ

Unfortunately, I never really follow TNA so am not quite familiar with their young guys. My fed is essentially made up of most of WWE's young guns and a few choice vets who have never been WWE or World Heavyweight Champ, such as Matt Hardy. In time, I will probably add a TNA guy here or there.

Unfortunately, I never really follow TNA so am not quite familiar with their young guys. My fed is essentially made up of most of WWE's young guns and a few choice vets who have never been WWE or World Heavyweight Champ, such as Matt Hardy. In time, I will probably add a TNA guy here or there.

Well you should look in to adding AJ Styles, Danials, Homocide, Hernandes and Suicide

If he doesn't follow TNA, then he doesn't follow TNA.....He'll add the guys you listed probably once he becomes more familiar with those particular people....If he adds them at all.

Ric Flair has announced the first match ups for the debut episode of Hell Can Wait, airing Wednesday, November 11 at 10pm eastern/9pm central on TNT

dark match: Cody Rhodes/Ted Dibiase vs DH Smith/The Miz
1st match: Evan Bourne vs. Kofi Kingston
2nd match: Kimbo Slice vs. Tyson Kidd
3rd match: MVP vs. John Morrison
4th match: Bobby Lashley vs. Jack Swagger
5th match: Matt Hardy vs. Finlay
Main Event of the Evening:
Christian Cage vs. Vladimir Kozlov

More details concerning Hell Can Wait and the IWC were announced this afternoon ahead of their debut show this Wednesday, November 11.

Hell Can Wait Theme Song: "Touched" by Vast

Backstage Interviewer: Josh Mathews

Ring Announcer: Lilian Garcia

Commentators: Jim Ross and Taz

Refs: Big John McCarty and Herb Dean of mma fame

Also, starting next November there will be a yearly November ppv event, Tournament of Souls. That pay per view will be skipped this year due to the fact the tournament format of that ppv is used to determine number 1 contender for World Heavyweight Championship, however, a champion has not yet been crowned and will not be crowned til late November/early December. First IWC pay per view will be Super Sunday in late December.

I'm looking forward to this promotion seriously. I was thinking of making an IWC mark promotion when I was deciding my one, but this one looks a lot better man. Hope to see you rise to the occassion and compete amongst the best here. If you need any help or feedback, I am available or you could go to the Book This Lounge and request for some. :D

Just remember, keep the whole thing organised and make sure it is readable. The worst thing about these is that some people don't know formatting.

Legacy vs. DH Smith/The Miz

Match begins with Dibiase and Smith in the ring. The two tie up and a European uppercut by Smith sends Dibiase reeling. Smith charges Dibiase, but Ted moves at the last second causing Smith to fly into the turnbuckle headfirst. Cody Rhodes gets in a couple cheap shots as Smith falls to the ground. The ref reprimands Rhodes as Dibiase goes for the pin. Ted has Smith pinned for 5 seconds before the ref takes notice and begins his count. 2 count and Smith kicks out. Back to their feet and Smith is still dazed as Rhodes is tagged in. The Miz is livid trying to get the hot tag from Smith. Smith ignores the tag request and throws a weak clothes line at Rhodes which is countered into an Irish whip. Smith against ropes as Rhodes works leg kicks and body shots on him. Smith escapes and barely gets tagged out to The Miz before falling in a heap to the ground outside the ring. The Miz goes off the top rope onto Rhodes who immediately counters it into a roll up and a 3 count for the win.

Winners: The Legacy 5:43 into the match

Las Vegas, Nevada, USA

We are live at the Thomas and Mack Center from Las Vegas!! Pyro explodes as "Touched" by Vast blares through the arena and the big screens inside display the match ups for the evening.

Backstage: Josh Mathews
"Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to welcome you to the biggest thing to hit wrestling since Andre the Giant. This is The Intercontinental Wrestling Council!! I am now joined by a man who needs no introduction, IWC general manager and 16 time world champ, "Nature Boy" Ric Flair."

a chorus of "wooo" is heard throughout the arena as Flair and Mathews shake hands.

"Ric, this is the first night of the IWC, what can we expect?"

"Josh, I'll tell you what we have here, this is the future of pro wrestling and tonight and over the course of the next couple weeks we are gonna be laying a strong foundation for this sport!!!! I have helped put together a world class roster of wrestlers and I think the fans and viewers at home are gonna have a hell of a time watching these men perform. I have composed an 8 man tournament to find The IWC's first world champ and that tournament will start tonight!!! Who better than the best from the past to held guide the best from the future?"

Flair walks off and we go to the arena. The ring canvas is white and in large red lettering on it says "IT'S REAL!!!!"

Jim Ross and Taz give a quick run down of the world championship tournament matches for the evening. Evan Bourne and Kofi Kingston are already in the ring for our first match of the evening.

Evan Bourne vs. Kofi Kingston

Bourne flies at Kofi as the bell rings as Kofi leaps 5 feet into the air up and over Bourne. The two tie up in the center of the ring. Bourne sends Kingston into the ropes. Kingston ducks as Bourne runs at him again. Bourne goes over the top of a ducking Kingston and falls out of the ring. Ref starts a 10 count on Bourne while Kofi regains his composure. Bourne back in at 7. But walks right into the trouble in paradise. Kofi with the cover and the three count.

Winner: Kofi Kingston 6:54 into the match

commercial break as Kingston celebrates in the ring

Backstage: Josh Mathews is with Kimbo Slice
"I'm here with Kimbo Slice. Kimbo, you are making your pro wrestling debut tonight. Many people in the locker room feel you don't deserve to be here and were only signed by the IWC because of your name recognition and ability to draw viewers, what is your response to that?"

"You know Josh, they might be right. But I'm not here to talk all this mess that wrestlers do, know what I'm saying? When I was in Elite XC, I was ratings gold for CBS. When I was on The Ultimate Fighter, I was ratings gold for Spike TV. Now, I'm in the IWC and you can bet I'ma be ratings gold for TNT!!"

"Kimbo, your opponent tonight is a young guy named Tyson Kidd, what do you know about him?"

"In all honesty, I only know one thing about him, Josh....I'm gonna knock him out!!!"

Tyson Kidd is already in the ring as Kimbo makes his ring entrance.

Kimbo Slice vs. Tyson Kidd

Kimbo comes out swinging as Kidd tries to set up a few grappling manuevers. Kimbo shrugs them off and is landing punches at an alarming rate. Kidd is very frustrated and turns to the ref. Kidd turns his back to Kimbo as Kimbo is tossing a haymaker that lands flush on Kidd's right temple sending him crumpled to the ground. Kimbo seems confused as to what to do next, then remembers to go for the cover. Three count.

Winner: Kimbo Slice 2:00 into the match

Back from commercial and its now time for the first World Championship quarterfinal match of the evening.

MVP vs. John Morrison

The men make their ways' to the ring and are introduced. Bell rings and we are off. Jim Ross mentions how one of these men is potentially just 3 wins away from being a world champion for the first time. Match is slow and both men circle each other constantly. First real action of the match as MVP tosses Morrison to the ground and lands a leg drop. MVP with another leg drop and Morrison screams in pain. Another leg drop attempt but Morrison rolls away at the last second. Both men back to their feet and more circling. Crowd growing restless. MVP gets Morrison into an abdominal stretch and the stalemate continues for another minute. Morrison escapes but is hit with a wicked suplex by MVP. MVP stands up and does the "ballin" routine with the crowd then goes for the cover. Three count.

Winner: MVP 10:15 into the match

Back from commercial and quarterfinal match 2 is about to begin.

Bobby Lashley vs. Jack Swagger

Both wrestlers make their way to the ring and J.R. and Taz seem excited about the prospect of this match being an old school wrestling style match. Both men lock up and Lashley breaks free. Both jockeying for position and seem dead even in strength and technique. Lashley gets a super tight bear hug on Swagger and he seems to be going out. Ref checks to see if Swagger is out by lifting his arm and letting it fall. Arm falls the first time. Ref checks again, arm falls the second time. Ref looks concerned and lifts Swagger's arm once more. Swaggers arm doesn't fall this time and goes for a choke on Lashley. Bobby will have none of it and slams Swagger hard to the ground and goes for the cover. 2 count. Swagger still dazed and Lashley covers again. 2 count. Lashley stands up and Swagger follows. Men lock up again, but Swagger seems to be getting the upper hand. Lashley is tiring quicky and breathing heavily. Swagger with a hip toss drops Lashley hard to the ground. Swagger considers going for the cover but instead motions for Bobby to stand. Bobby slow to get up and ref begins a 10 count. Lashley makes the count but is moving slowly. Swagger closes in on Lashley and hits his corkscrew powerbomb then the 3 count for the win.

Winner: Jack Swagger 7:50 into the match

Quarterfinal match number 3 up next

Matt Hardy vs. Fit Finlay

Hardy working fists and kicks on Finlay who seems overwhelmed by the onslaught. Finlay goes to the ground. Hardy on the top rope goes for the whisper in the wind. Finlay rolls out and avoids the move. Finlay reaches under the ring and gets his shillelagh then lays on the ground playing possum. Hardy gets up and leaves the ring to pull Finlay back in. Finlay with a swing of his shillelagh knocks Matt Hardy out cold. Ref calls for the bell immediately, DQ win for Hardy.

Winner: Matt Hardy 5:45 into the match

Back from commercial and main event of the evening is next

Quarterfinal match number 4

Christian Cage vs. Vladimir Kozlov

Kozlov picks Christian up over his shoulders and slams him down hard. Kozlov yells out loudly for all to hear and drops and elbow on Cage's head. Kozlov with the cover and 2 count. Kozlov stands and does a falling head butt on Christian. Kozlov with the cover and Cage kicks out at 2 and a half seconds. Christian uses the rope to pull himself to his feet. Kozlov charges and Christian ducks. Kozlov flies from the ring. Ref begins 10 count. Kozlov back in the ring and goes for a standing chin lock. Cage's face turning purple breaks the lock and is thrown hard to the ground. Kozlov with a leg drop then goes for a keylock. Christian almost taps but works out of the move. Kozlov with an elbow on Christian and a cover. 1 count this time. Back to their feet and the entire arena is chanting "Christian". Christian begins working Kozlov's legs with kicks and throws a chop hard to Kozlov's throat. Kozlov begins coughing and covers his throat and backs into a corner recovering from the hard throat shot. Kozlov turns around and Christian with the Killswitch and the cover. 3 count

Winner: Christian Cage 11:44 into the match

Christian is shown wiping sweat from his brow and and exhaling greatfully knowing how much danger he was in. We go to credits as Christian makes his way back up the ramp with a fist raised in the air and chants of "Christian" filling the air....

Today it was announced that the Showtime Network will be getting into the pro wrestling business. Showtime already has a strong line up of boxing and mma programming and are looking to try their hands in the pro wrestling game. The defunct wrestling promotion, The Intercontinental Wrestling Council, today was purchased from its previous owners. The IWC ran one show in November of 2009 before poor attendance and inability to pay their wrestlers who performed caused them to fold just weeks later. The IWC had created a buzz in the industry and among those hoping for a more realistic wrestling product. Showtime has acquired the IWC name and has decided to reactivate many of the contracts of wrestlers who had previously worked for the company. Wrestlers had first right or refusal to rejoin the company or not. Most wrestlers agreed to return, the most notable performer who elected not to return is Sheamus, who went on to win the WWE World Championship just days after the IWC closed its doors in December.

The full list of wrestlers for the "new" IWC is as follows:
Cody Rhodes
Evan Bourne
Jack Swagger
The Miz
MVP
Santino Marella
Ted Dibiase
DH Smith
Dolph Ziggler
John Morrison
Matt Hardy
Tyson Kidd
Christian
Ezekiel Jackson
Shelton Benjamin
Zack Ryder
Kimbo Slice

More wrestlers will be announced in the coming days and the first event will be Friday, March 12 in Las Vegas, Nevada live on Showtime. Live events will air every two weeks and will be called "Showtime Presents....The IWC"

Today Showtime announces the championships which will be contended in The IWC and the schedule of pay per view events.

The major title for the organization will be the IWC World Championship
On March 12, Christian Cage and Matt Hardy will compete against each other to determine the first IWC World Champion.

The secondary title will be the IWC North American Championship
On March 26, Jack Swagger will compete against the loser of Christian Cage and Matt Hardy to determine the first IWC North American Champ.

There will also be the IWC World Tag Team Championship, with the competitors likely to be determined in a tournament at a latter date.

And finally, there will be the IWC Television Championship
This title will be competed for by rookie wrestlers only who are not at the level to compete for the bigger titles. Competing for the Television title will give them exposure and and understanding of competing under the pressure of a championship match. The names of two rookies will be randomly drawn and those two will wrestle to become the first Television Champion. A new challenger will be either determined through a number 1 contender's match or randomly drawn each show. The title will be defended at every event!

Here are the pay per view events that will be run:
Destiny- Late April 2010 World Champion versus 5 men who have never competed for a championship before in an elimination match. Champion only has to pin one man to win match, any other competitor will have to be the last man not eliminated to win the match. Also will feature the Briefcase of Destiny match, which is much like the WWE Money in the Bank match.

All for One- Mid June 2010 5 man elimination tag team style match with the team of the World Champ, North American Champ, Tag Team Champs, and Television Champ on one side and the other team will consist of the number 1 contenders for each title, respectively, on the other side.

Bloodbath in Paradise- August 2010 Event to be held tropical/beach locale with all matches being fought under extreme/hardcore rules with different matches having different stipulations.

More events to come soon!

Today, the IWC has announced the signing of many more wrestlers. The newest additions are as follows:

Mr. Kennedy
Matt Morgan
Alex Shelly
Chris Sabin
Brian Kendrick
Brutus Magnus
D'Angelo Dinero
Hernandez
Desmond Wolfe
Yoshi Tatsu

Additionally, the IWC has decided to change the IWC Television Championship into the IWC Cruiserweight Championship instead. Wrestlers 210lb. and below will be able to compete for this championship. There will be a "Free For All" on March 12 to determine the first Cruiserweight Champion, the match will feature the following participants: Tyson Kidd, Zach Ryder, Evan Bourne, Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, Brian Kendrick, Brutus Magnus, and Yoshi Tatus.

A "Free For All" is a match similar to a Battle Royal and King of the Mountain match. The match begins with two wrestlers who have a mini match with a 5 minute time limit. If a wrestler pins his opponent, another person enters the ring and another mini match occurs. If neither wrestler pins each other before the 5 minute time limit, both wrestlers are out of the Free For All and 2 new wrestlers enter the ring. The Free For All lasts until one wrestler is left. If that wrestler has pinned at least 3 opponents in the Free For All, then he wins the match. If he has not pinned 3 or more wrestlers, then all wresters who were kicked out of the match for going to the 5 minute time limit and any wrestler who pinned at least 3 wrestlers before he himself was pinned are allowed back in for the Free For All overtime round. The overtime round works just like the last round, but this time the last wrestler left is declared the winner, regardless of if he got 3 pins or not.

Legacy def. Shelton Benjamin/Dolph Ziggler
Match is very one sided and it is obvious Benjamin/Ziggler do not wish to work together. Shelton in first against Dibiase. The two lock up and Dibiase steals a page from Randy Orton's playbook and hits and rko immediately on Benjamin. Benjamin is out cold, 3 count from Dibiase. Legacy wins, 1:10

IWC GM Tommy Dreamer is introduced to the crowd and tells the audience they can expect great things from the IWC and will be getting not one, but two championship matches this evening with other champions being crowned in the coming weeks.

Miz/Morrison def. Matt Morgan/ Mr. Kennedy
Miz locks up with Kennedy and both go for power moves immediately. Both toss each other around and seem to be exhausted. Both go for tags at the same time. Now Morrison and Morgan. Morgan tosses Morrison out of the ring and goes and gets in the Miz's face. Morrison back in hits Morgan from behind. Morgan turns around and chokeslams Morrison out of the ring again. Morgan and Miz still jawing at each other as the ref steps between them. Morrison tags Miz in and Miz and Morgan fly at each other like two opposing football players. Morgan getting the better of Miz but Miz puts a finger in Morgan's eye while Morrison destracts the ref. Ref turns around and while Morgan is grabbing his face Miz hits the reality check and the 3 count. Miz/Morrison win, 7:35

Kimbo Slice def. Santino Marella
Santino comes out first with a microphone in his hand. He enters the rings and begins speaking about his opponent for the evening.
"When I found out my opponent for tonight was a Mr. Jimbo Slim I was a really confused cause I never heard of him. So I looked him upa on the youtubes. Typing in Jimbo slim just shows me old commercials of Randy Savage eating beefed jerky. So I am still confused. But I am ready. So come on Mr. Jerky Man, I will beat you"
Kimbo enters to a loud chorus of cheers and jeers.
Kimbo throws a punch that lands squarely on Marella's jaw and he runs around grabbing his face in pain. Kimbo is stalking him down. Santino with a kick and a push on Kimbo who only briefly backs away. Another shot from Kimbo stuns Marella. Marella turns around to ask the ref for a timeout and gets tagged hard in the back of the skull by another right hook and falls immediately. Kimbo with the pin, 1:15

Jack Swagger def. local opponent
Jack Swagger throws a series of Irish whips on his opponent, just toying with him. Then hits the corkscrew powerbomb and the pin. Swagger wins, 2:15
After the match, Swagger gets on the mic
"Just want to say to my opponent for next week, either Christian or Matt Hardy, it doesn't matter. I will defeat you and then I will be the All North American American Heavyweight Champion!"

Cruiserweight Championship "Free for All"
Tyson Kidd and Zach Ryder out first. Ryder pins kid, 2:30
Ryder vs. Evan Bourne next. Bourne hits the splash after an inzuguri and pin, 2:55
Bourne vs. Alex Shelly now. Shelly with the pin on Bourne, 4:25
Shelly and Sabin, both are reluctant to wrestle each other, match ends up going to 5 minute mark, both are eliminated, 5:00
Brian Kendrick vs. Brutus Magnus now start the match as the two new competitors. Kendrick with the pin, 3:45
Kendrick and Yoshi Tatsu now are the last pairing. Kendrick and Tatsu in a close back and forth match, Kendrick with the pin just before the 5 minute mark, 4:55
Kendrick is the final man standing, but Shelly and Sabin get to reenter match since both were removed for a time limit draw and Kendrick didn't win the match outright (3 pins).
Kendrick and Sabin first. Kendrick dominates and quickly gets the pin, 1:45
Kendrick and Shelly now, the winner is the Cruiserweight Champ! Match time limit is removed and the two go head to head with both taking the advantage but neither getting an upper hand. Kendrick with an Irish whip on Shelly and a clothesline from Shelly on the rebound. Kendrick looks to be down. Shelly goes for the pin and catches an upkick from Kendrick right to the chin. Kendrick was only playing possum and goes for and gets the 3 count, 5:15

The Winner and first ever IWC Cruiserweight Champion of the World......THE.....BRIAN....KENDRICK

after the match, Tommy Dreamer announces that Kendrick will face the winner of a tournament between the other Free for All participants in his first title defense at Destiny.

Matt Hardy vs. Christian Cage
the two are given ring introductions very similar to boxing and UFC style introductions. Then the two have a staredown in the middle of the ring while the ref gives the final instructions also like boxing/UFC. Matt off the top rope immediately but is countered by Cage who tosses Hardy down. Hardy back on top rope is yanked down by Cage. The two wind up outside the ring and are going back and forth with holds and punches. The two hop back in the ring before the 10 count and continue as they were. The crowd is loving it!! Chest chops from Cage get a chorus of "wooos". Matt Hardy goes for the twist of fate and then the pin. Cage kicks out at 2. More back and forth punching. Hardy with a ddt and another pin. Cage out at 1. The tension is in the room. The two slow down some. Cage on the top rope jumps on Hardy. Both connect with punches at the same time, both lying on the ground dazed. Both now up. More back and forth action. Out of nowhere, Cage with the Killswitch and the pin. 1......2......3.......Cage wins!!! Cage wins!!!!

The Winner and first ever IWC Heavyweight Champion of the World.......CHRISTIAN.......CAGE

We are in Las Vegas home of the Intercontinental Wrestling Council. Our announcers, Jim Ross and Jesse Ventura put over the main event between Matt Hardy and Jack Swagger for the North American Championship and we see clips of their respective matches from March 12.

Legacy's music hits, the night is underway....

Legacy vs. DH Smith/ Tyson Kidd. Match begins with Rhodes and Smith, Smith muscles Rhodes around the ring and throws him over the top rope. Dibiase touches Rhodes foot to tag himself in. Dibiase not being pushed around as much, is doing well. Rhodes sneaks up behind Kidd and hits him in the back of the head. Smith does not see this and tags Kidd in right after. Kidd falls immediately to the ground stunned and Dibiase with the easy pin and 3 count. Legacy wins 4:50

GM Tommy Dreamer announces the first round pairings for the tournament to determine the number 1 contender for the Cruiserweight Championship
Alex Shelley gets a bye into the second round for being the last person standing other than eventually winner Brian Kendrick in the Cruiserweight Free for All. Tonight's first round matches will be Tyson Kidd vs. Yoshi Tatsu, Evan Bourne vs. Chris Sabin, and Brutus Magnus vs. Zach Ryder

Zach Ryder vs. Brutus Magnus. Back and forth match. Ryder is tossed from ring lands awkwardly on his leg. Brutus pulls Ryder back in and goes for the pin. Kickout at 2. Ryder back up and the two lock up. Ryder stomps Magnus' feet and follows up with a European uppercut. Ryder trips Brutus to the ground and goes for the pin. 3 count and Ryder wins 6:30. Ref raises Ryder's hand. Zach walks to the back clearly limping on his left leg from the awkward landing.

Kimbo Slice vs. local opponent. Kimbo with a barrage of punches backs his opponent into the corner and keeps unloading. The ref pulls them apart and restarts the match in the middle of the ring. Same thing happens again. Another restart in the middle and Kimbo is angry. Slice throws a left-right combo that drops his opponent to the ground. Ref has seen enough and waves the match off. Kimbo Slice wins at 1:25 due to referree stoppage.

Kimbo grabs a microphone "guys, I am really enjoying my time here in the pro wrestling world, but mma is my number 1 right now, know what I'm saying. Its where my heart truly lies" Crowd is silent. "I am going to be leaving y'all behind for a few weeks. As y'all know, I have an mma fight in May and I have to put all my focus on being the best I can for that come fight night." Crowd is hanging onto Kimbo's every word many have worried looks on their faces thinking he is leaving pro wrestling behind. "I am gonna step away from the wrestling game for a while. I will be back!" Crowd goes crazy. "I do not know for sure when, but gimme a couple months. I'll be back the end of May or June. Thanks y'all" Kimbo walks off to great applause.

Tyson Kidd vs. Yoshi Tatsu. Kidd seems tired from having already wrestled this evening. The announces acknowledge this point to the viewers. Tatsu off the top rope stuns an already fatigued Kidd with a knee to the chest. The blow levels Kidd and Tatsu with the pin and 3 count. Yoshi Tatsu wins 0:45.

The Miz vs. local opponent. Miz has the upper hand from the get go and is just toying with his opponent. Miz hits the reality check and instead of going for the pin lets his opponent back up. A chop to the chest followed by an Irish Whip and clothes line. Another reality check and Miz lets his opponent up again. Out of nowhere, Matt Morgan comes up behind The Miz and picks him up and slams him down. Opponent goes for the pin but Miz kicks out on instinct alone. Morgan watches from the side as Miz gets to his feet and begins yelling at Morgan. A huge smile on Morgan's face as Miz's opponent goes for a roll up. Miz out and hits the reality check on his opponent again and goes for the pin and 3 count successful. Miz wins, 7:45. Morgan walks to the back as Miz stares towards him and can be seen saying "Whats your damn problem, asshole?"

Evan Bourne vs. Chris Sabin. This match is high flying and loaded with energy from the get go. Bourne starts to gain the momentum and is taking over. And enzuguri knocks Sabin down. Bourne to the top rope with a frog splash and a pin. 3 count. Bourne wins, 5:55

Josh Mathews is in the back interviewing IWC World Champion Christian. Mathews: "you are now the IWC World Champ, what does it mean to you to be called the best in the world?" Christian: "It is pretty much what I have worked my whole life towards. A goal I set out to reach, a goal I have now accomplished 5 times. I'm blessed, I have great abilities and great fans behind me."
Mathews: "so looking towards Destiny in just over a month, you will be defending your title for the first time. Are there any particular wrestlers you would prefer to face?" Christian: "It doesn't matter to me at all, Josh. Just give me the best. I know Tommy very well and he's not going to put me in there with anyone who isn't a gamer. Its going to be a great match and I'm very excited for it."
Mathews: "Well do you have any prediction...." Mathews is cut off by Ezekiel Jackson and Brian Kendrick. Jackson grabs Mathews' mic.
Jackson: "not two months ago, I beat you to be the last ECW champ. I think that means I owe you a rematch. How bout this, you face me at Destiny for your shiny new belt, and we'll call it even. What you say about that, Cage?"
Christian: "Zeke, this isn't the same thing. Yeah, you won the ECW belt, but this is a whole different game. Work your way back up, and we'll see where our paths take us"
Zeke: "Unlike you, I never lost my ECW belt, I am STILL E....C.....W.....WORLD......CHAMP!!! Maybe you should be facing me for my belt. It has way more history behind it then your two week old championship!!! We will meet again for the championship, sooner than you think!" Jackson and Kendrick walk off

Main Event for the vacant North American Championship
Jack Swagger vs. Matt Hardy. The two get UFC style intros then stare down in the middle of the ring as the ref gives final instructions. The ref holds up the North American Championship.
The two circle for the first minute never coming into contact with one another. Hardy throws a half hearted punch then kneels down on the ground. He looks up at Swagger who seems very confused. Hardy rolls his eyes and sighs then taps the ground three or four times. The ref looks at him and Hardy says "I'm out, I tap out". Ref calls for the bell. Swagger wins, 2:05. THE WINNER AND FIRST NORTH AMERICAN CHAMPION, JACK.....SWAGGER!!!

Hardy grabs a mic and begins speaking while being drowned out by a chorus of boos. "Let me tell you what just happened. Two weeks ago, I was sooo close to being the world champ. I lost fair and square, but for me to go from competing for the world title to some belt I consider meaningless, is beneath me. I want and deserve a rematch with Christian Cage for the World Championship at Destiny. Tommy Dreamer, I know you're listening. Make....it....happen!!"

Go to end credits

We are live from Las Vegas once again for the Intercontinental Wrestling Council on Showtime!

Tommy Dreamer approaches the ring with IWC champs Brian Kendrick, Jack Swagger, and Christian Cage.
Tommy Dreamer: "as most of you know, we have a pay per view event coming up May 2nd called 'Destiny'. The original premise of that event was for the world champ to compete in a 6 man match against 5 guys who have never gotten a shot at the world title before. However, we are a young organization and I don't believe I can fairly add 5 guys to the mix just yet. There are not enough guys in the locker room ready for a title shot for the world championship. So, I am going to be looking for a number 1 contender for Mr. Cage tonight! In the main event of the evening, it will be Christian Cage vs. The Miz, and if Miz wins he gets a championship match with Christian at Destiny! However, if he loses, the number 1 contender spot goes to the winner of Ezekiel Jackson and Matt Hardy, which will also be happening tonight. As far as Brian, there is a tournament to determine a number 1 contender for him at Destiny. Zach Ryder pulled out of the tournament with an injury so, Ryder's opponent, Alex Shelley automatically goes to the finals of the tournament, but not before competing in a non title match with Brian Kendrick tonight! And as far as the other part of Destiny, there will be a 'Briefcase of Destiny' ladder match. Or should I say briefcases. Because, there will be two briefcases in the match, one for a title shot at the world championship and one for a title shot at the North American championship (concerned look on Swagger's face upon hearing this). And Jack Swagger automatically qualifies for that match! And I will pick 5 other men over the next few weeks to fill out that match! So lets get tonight started!"

Desmond Wolfe vs. Tyson Kidd
Wolfe charges in and blasts Kidd with a hard right followed immediately by a suplex. Kidd is caught off guard. Wolfe with the pin, Kidd out at 2. Kidd up and on the ropes comes flying down on Wolfe but runs into another punch followed by a European uppercut. A Tower of London comes soon after then the pin. 1...2....3.
Desmond Wolfe wins 3:20

Matt Morgan/Mr. Kennedy vs. Santion Marella/Dolph Ziggler
Very one sided match from the start. Morgan and Ziggler start off, Morgan manhandling Ziggler. Ziggler tags to Marella. Morgan powerbombs Santino down and goes for the pin. The Miz runs in out of nowhere and kicks Morgan off of Santino. Miz follows up with stomps and kicks to a downed Morgan and the ref and Kennedy try to break it up. Kennedy holds Miz and Morgan begins punching Miz in the ribs. Ref finally regains control and security escorts everyone to the back.
Match end in no contest 4:00

Ezekiel Jackson vs. Matt Hardy
Jackson charges in uncontrollably and begins taking the fight to Hardy in a hard way. Ref seperates them and asks Hardy if he wants to continue. Hardy nods his head yes and match is restarted.Hardy off the top rope with a wicked flying elbow to Jackson's head which slows him down. The two lock up and Jackson tosses Hardy over his back out of nowhere. Hardy back up and the momentum has fully shifted to Jackson. Big Zeke working Hardy over in the corner, match broken up again. Cheap groin shot by Hardy backs Zeke up and infuriates him further. Ref warms Hardy. Hardy struggling hits another groin shot, ref didn't see this one. Zeke loses all control and follows with two groin shots of his own, Ref calls for the bell.
Matt Hardy wins by dq 6:50

Alex Shelley vs.Brian Kendrick
Kendrick comes to the ring first accompanied by Ezekiel Jackson who has the most pissed off look ever on his face. Kendrick gets into the ring and grabs a mic. "Good evening ladies and gents, this is your cruiserweight champion speaking. Just wanted to tell you all that you are welcome. Welcome for what? you might ask? You are welcome because you are able to watch the greatest cruiserweight of this generation perform during his prime against the best competition in the world, well, Alex Shelley isn't the best competition, but you know what I mean. Thank your lucky stars that you get to be here to see me perform (boos from everyone). I am someone you will be telling your grandkids about, I am someone you should name your children after!"
Match starts slowly and a chorus of "not so awesome" breaks out in the arena. Kendrick climbs up on a ring post and cups a hand to his ear. The chang and boos ring down upon him. He motions for the audience to continue and mouths "bring it". Shelley comes up behind him and pulls him down and goes for a small package. Cheers from the audience, kick out at 1, boos from the audience. Kendrick kicks at Shelley to keep him back. Shelley catches a leg, but Kendrick hits and enzuguri. Kendrick with the pin 1....2...3.
Brian Kendrik wins 5:45

A vignette is shown announcing that Matt Morgan also will be in the 'Briefcase of Destiny' match

Evan Bourne vs. Yoshi Tatsu
The only 2 competing in the second round of the cruiserweight tournament go to battle now. Bourne starts immediately off the top and Tatsu catches him and drops him down hard. The two are just going everywhere in this match. Both putting on a clinic off the ropes. Bourne and Tatsu wind up outside the ring and Bourne puts Tatsu's head through the table a couple times. Tatsu laid across the table. Bourne goes for a moonsault and nails it perfectly. Bourne carries Tatsu into the ring for the pin but Tatsu kicks out at 2.5. Bourne up on the ropes hits the frogsplash and goes for the pin again. 1....2....3.
Evan Bourne wins 4:45

Next week will be Evan Bourne vs. Alex Shelley for the number 1 contender for the cruiserweight title.

Christian Cage vs. The Miz
Miz and Cage lock up and are at a stalemate. Cage tosses Miz down Judo style. Miz back up and Cage attempting a ddt. Miz breaks out and pushes Cage back. Miz about to punch Christian but stops....Matt Morgan is walking to the ring with a chair in his hand. Cage takes the opportunity to go for the killswitch and the pin 1....2.....kickout! Morgan smiles and waves to Miz then unfolds the chair and sits down outside the ring. The announcers say that Morgan appears to be trying to psych out and intimidate Miz without even lifting a finger. It seems to be working. Cage starts working the ribs of Miz who is in great pain. The announcers remind us that those ribs were bruised pretty bad by Morgan earlier in the night and could become a factor in the match. Miz keeps fighting through everything but Cage maintains the upperhand. Another killswitch and another kickout at 2 by Miz. Miz begins pushing back and the Jim Ross commends Miz's heart and will to fight on. Miz and Cage even and locked up again. The screen over the entrance ramp lights up and says "2 Minute Warning" and begins counting down from 2:00. Jim Ross mentions that almost all IWC non title matches have a 10 minute time limit but this is the furthest a non title match has gone in the IWC so that is why this is the first time the audience has seen the 2 minute warning screen. One minute left and Jesse Ventura says they need to work fast if someone is to win this match. Miz having the momentum but Cage still not budging. 20 seconds left. Cage chasing Miz down goes for and hits the Killswitch again. One.....Two.....Thr....kickout. Then the buzzer sounds.
Christian Cage vs. The Miz ends in Time Limit Draw 10:00

Jim Ross and Jesse Ventura discuss the matches of the night and say that The Miz can easily say he earned a moral victory. Jim Ross says he looks forward to Alex Shelley vs. Evan Bourne at the next event while Jesse Ventura puts it down and says based on the performance of the two tonight, Bourne should be wrestling Brian Kendrick at Destiny. Also, Ventura is curious to see if Tommy Dreamer will make Matt Hardy the number 1 contender since he did win, although by dq, and The Miz did not beat Christian.

Ezekiel Jackson is shown in the back angry. He seems to get and idea all of the sudden and opens a large box in his locker. He lays the box down on a table and a metallic, silver glow is shown coming from within. He smiles then closes the box and sits back seemingly content.

Go to credits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back