SAW- Supreme Authority Wrestling

Mat FTW

Is back
This is a TIMELESS fed that has each wrestler in his prime.

Saturday Night Massacre-Airs on Saturday nights 10:00 EST - 12:00 EST

Championships
SAW World Championship
SAW Light Heavyweight Championship
SAW InterNational Championship
SAW Tag Team Championship
SAW X-Treme Championship

SAW Roster

FACES
AJ Styles
Chris Jericho-SAW World Championship
John Morrison
Matt Hardy
Daniels
Funaki
TAKA Michinoku
Edge
Kurt Angle
Rob Van Dam
Brian Kendrick
Owen Hart-SAW InterNational Championship
Terry Funk
Billy Kidman
Chris Benoit
Ric Flair
The Rock-Commentator

HEELS
Christian-SAW Light Heavyweight Championship
Jeff Hardy
Shawn Michaels-SAW X-Treme Championship
Sting
Rhino
John Cena
Ricky Steamboat
Ultimate Warrior
Hulk Hogan
Matt Syndal-SAW Tag Team Championship
Paul London-SAW Tag Team Championship
Bret Hart
Tommy Dreamer
The Sandman
Sabu
Triple H
Dean Malenko
JBL-Commentator

Tag Teams
Kai En Tai-Funaki and TAKA
Paul London and Matt Syndal
AJ Styles and Chris Jericho
SuperManiacs-Ultimate Warrior and Hulk Hogan
Double K's-Brian Kendrick and Billy Kidman
D-Generation X-HBK and HHH

Pay Per Views

January/Lies & Agony-Our Flagship PPV that is a Last Man Standing-Themed Pay-per-view

February/BattleZone-Our PPV that is tributed to the US Troops. This Event holds one Winner Take All-Elimination Tag Team Match

April/Maximum Rate-Regular PPV

May/NO CONSOLIDATION-This PPV is a big PPV that holds all no DQ matches. Often, new rivalries are formed

July/Fall of Pride-Every Championship is defended in a gimmick match.

August/Schooling-Regular PPV

October/Grand Loss-Every Championship is defended in a gimmick match

November/Stuck with Demons-One Elimination Chamber Match, One Hell in a Cell, one Steel Cage, one Barbwire match, and one Extreme rules match

December/Abyss-One large ten man elimination falls count anywhere match for a World Heavyweight Championship shot at Lies & Agony

Backstory Lines

Before our PPV Abyss, our new SAW World Heavyweight Champion Chris Jericho was feuding with the then-World Champion, Dean Malenko. At Abyss,after three failed attemps, Y2J finally pulled it together and won, the SAW World Heavyweight Championship.
Christian, the longest reigning SAW Light Heavyweight Champion in SAW history, once again retained his title against Daniels and AJ Styles in a falls count anywhere, Triple Threat Match at Abyss.
RVD and Terry Funk have been feuding with The Sandman, Sabu and Tommy Dreamer.
New SAW InterNational Champion Owen Hart defeated John Cena, Bret Hart, Matt Hardy, Jeff Hardy, Sting, Rhino, Funaki, Taka Michinoku, and Former Champion Ricky Steamboat in a 10-Man Battle Royal.
Matt Syndal and Paul London won the Tag Titles from the Double K's
The SuperManiacs have been trying to retire Ric Flair and Chris Benoit.
Shawn Michaels retained his X-treme Championship against Kurt Angle, Edge, and Triple H at Abyss.​

Massacre Airs
The Rock: Welcome Jibronis, to a very special edition of Massacre.
JBL: Yes it is. Here to commentate for this debut of Massacre, I am JBL along with the Jibroni-beatin', Pie-eatin' ROCK!
The Rock: Let's get to Chris Jericho, who is in the ring about to tell us about his win.

(In the Ring)
Y2J: Welcome to MASSACRE! IS! JERICHO!(Loud Applause)I have been rivals with ol' Dean Malenko for nearly ten years. It was the Texas Cloverleaf versus the Walls of Jericho for the last time! NO MORE!! So you can come out here, and demand your rematch clause, but all you will get is a Y2J telling you to SHUT. THE HELL. UP!
Now on to more important matters. I will have a tournament tonight to find out the new Number 1 Contender, for the SAW, World, Heavyweight, CHAMPIONSHIP! This will have 4 people. Dean Malenko versus Edge, and Kurt Angle versus Sting. The winner of those matches will face eachother to find out the No. 1 Contender.

Chris Jericho's Music Hits
Chris Jericho leaves the ring and goes in the back.

JBL: What shocking news. I tell ya Rock, if I wasn't retired, I might have jumped in those matches to get some hits on those guys.
The Rock: You sick freak. What in the blue hell do you mean by "get a few hits"?
JBL: I mean...
The Rock: IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU MEAN!! Ignoring the sick freak, we have Chris Benoit and Ric Flair entering the ring.
JBL:They are now being followed by the SuperManiacs. I gotta tell ya Rock, I think the Super Maniacs have this one in the bag. Warrior is in top shape and so is Hogan. Benoit's ability has seemed dead in the ring these past years, and Flair has lost the flare in his eyes.

The SuperManiacs vs Benoit and Flair
Early in the match Benoit's neck gets injured by a Warrior Clothesline. Flair gets caught with the Atomic Leg Drop while Warrior hits Benoit with the Warrior Press. SuperManiacs Dominated.
Winners: The SuperManiacs

TOURNAMENT MATCH 1) Malenko vs Edge
Dean Malenko controls the begining. He nearly makes Edge submit to a Figure 4. Edge breaks free and nails Dean with a Big Boot. Pin. 1. 2. No, only 2. Edge goes for te Edge O Matic, only to get reversed into a Texas CloverLeaf. Will he tap? And he does.
Winner and Finalist: Dean Malenko

In the ring after the match stands the InterNational Champion Owen Hart.

InterNational Champion Owen Hart: At Abyss, I won the InterNatioal championship. To all of you, who helped me through my tough times, I thank.

OOOOHHHH YYYEEEAAAAHHHHH!!! Matt Hardy comes down to the ring.

M.Hardy: Congrats man. Congrats Legend. Congrats, The SUPERIOR Hart.

Bret Hart and Jeff Hardy come out with chairs and hit their brothers.

The Rock: WHAT IN THE BLUE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!?!?!?

JBL: Anyways, we have a match coming up. Kurt Angle vs Sting! Boy, SAW did get great former TNA superstars!!

TOURNAMENT MATCH 2) Angle vs Sting
Sting runs from the back and attacks Kurt Angle during his entrance. They scuffle a bit on stage and finally the manage to get into the ring. Sting climbs to the top rope and tries a Diving Crossbody only to be caught and recieve a belly-to-belly suplex. Pin by Angle. One. Two. Thh. TWO COUNT. Angle hits an uppercut on Sting followed by an Angle Slam. Pin by Angle. One. Two. Thrr. TWO!!! Angle goes for a Moonsault on the downed Sting. Sting moves and Angle catches nothing but ring. Sting hits the Scorpion Death Drop. Pin by Sting. One. Two. Three.
Winner and Finalist: Sting

Main Event and FINAL TOURNAMATE MATCH) Sting vs Dean Malenko
Early dropkick by Sting. Cover by Sting. One. Two. Kickout. Sting control's Malenko until Malenko hits a Belly to Back suplex. Malenko goes for an early Texas Cloverleaf. HE locks it in. Sting in agony, he is in the center of the ring. Right when Sting was about to tap, Chris Jericho runs out and slaps sting. The Ref DQ's Malenko.
WINNER AND NO.1 CONTENDER: Sting

Malenko: NO!! IT'S NOT GONNA END LIKE THIS!! I AM INVOKING MY REMATCH CLAUSE FOR LIES & AGONY IN A TRIPLE THREAT, LAST MAN STANDING MATCH, FOR THE SAW WORLD TITLE!!!!

Show ends with Chris Jericho and Sting in shock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back