I've Decided to Go 5 Stars for xfear's Rating of Cena/Punk

Coco

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Upon the long awaited announcement that xfear would go the full five stars for Cena/Punk, upgrading it from the ****3/4 he gave it upon his initial viewing, I have decided the give his rating of the match the full five stars, making it the first five star review I've given a wrestling review since KB laid pipe on ECW Barely Legal. Even the few shaky near-botches in the week long deliberation process don't detract from anything and it's all a part of the insane atmosphere. This rating was just a fucking event, as evidence by the fact that people managed to bother X about such a menial detail for six fucking days. Add in the fact that I had to rate it higher than X's rating of the opening ladder match, and I decided to go the full five only a few minutes ago.

Not that you care or anything. Just thought I'd share my thoughts though since I know a few people had asked xfear if he had changed his mind/rating yet and this seemed like a great opportunity to ride his heat. Carry on with your normal business.

Five stars for everyone!

Five stars for you! And you! And you!

donald-trump.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back