I've been banned??

A PS fanboy would tell you different.

Also he has a 95.5% chance of never touching a 360 or Live or just been on it for a couple of minutes over a friends.

A PS fanboy might say different. However I have Xbox Live, PSN, and the WII online. I find that Xbox Live is better than the rest. I know that you have to pay for it, however, Xbox Live is more user friendly and it is easier to connect with friends and be social.

Yep, From PSN. I know excatly why, Last night i decided to run around PS home with a female avatar chatting up people, And then when they wanted a phone number/E-mail, I revealed I had a penis.

I'm thinking it's a 24 hour ban, Anyone else thinks it's harsh?
Maybe they were minors and PSN thought you were a pedo. Happens. Still waiting for Xbox Live to ban that guy who thre racial slurs at me 3 times.

A PS fanboy might say different. However I have Xbox Live, PSN, and the WII online. I find that Xbox Live is better than the rest. I know that you have to pay for it, however, Xbox Live is more user friendly and it is easier to connect with friends and be social.
Its also has a flwaed rep system and is full of flamebaiting racist idiots.

Well I called Sony to ask for details about my banning.

I'm banned for 1 month for RACISM, And get this.......

It was for calling a black guy a nazi, When he was running around calling everyone a cracka, White trash, Chink , Etc, Etc.

I was laughing my ass of at the support guy, He didn't seem to find the funny side but he thought it was harsh, But there is nothing he can do as it was "provoked" racism. What a fucking cop out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back