• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I've been a G-mod for two years now

It's official.

Thanks to everyone who has made this possible, and to those keeping the dream alive. It's great to this "job", although I don't get paid, it's still great to contribute to this site, to have a say in how this forum is run and to hang in the Bar Room as the world''s most famous Bar Fly. So thank you all for the great time I've had as a g-mod, thanks for the people who tell me I suck, thanks to the admins for keeping me here, thanks for the mods for keeping me here, thanks to the posters for keeping me here and most of all thanks to jpfizzle for being the shining light of WZ.

Congrats. Luther. I still kinda remember that thread you made way back when complaining about the mods (before you were one yourself of course!) LOL, you've come a long way!

Flames Out
Dragon

You should be M-God not G-Mod in my opinion.

Seriously though, congrats, I can't imagine your record will be surpassed anytime soon.

Congrats. Luther. I still kinda remember that thread you made way back when complaining about the mods (before you were one yourself of course!) LOL, you've come a long way!

Flames Out
Dragon

I also remember asking you if you must ruin every thread when you pointed out that there was already a thread on that particular topic.

If I was that same poster now I'd have likely never got the chance at becoming a mod. Strange.

I also remember asking you if you must ruin every thread when you pointed out that there was already a thread on that particular topic.

If I was that same poster now I'd have likely never got the chance at becoming a mod. Strange.

Oh god, I was an annoying twit.

Good thing we both changed for the better.

Flames Out
Dragon

You should be M-God not G-Mod in my opinion.

Seriously though, congrats, I can't imagine your record will be surpassed anytime soon.

That's because the current G-Mods minus Luther will become admins, while Luther will have a g-mod spot for all eternity....

Congrats Luther....:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back