It's snowing here....

Ty Burna

Getting Noticed By Management
And I'm not exactly happy about it. We're not even into the 2nd week of October and already it's snowing. It's not like your nice fluffy snow that drops slowly to the ground. Oh no, this is the kind of snow that hits you in your face like a damn bamboo stick.

So I officially hate North Dakota, anyone down south I could move in with for a few months?

Where in ND are you? I have relatives who are farmers around Grand Forks and they're out in the fields and this is WAY to early for them to be getting snow. This could really ruin their whole year.

Where in ND are you? I have relatives who are farmers around Grand Forks and they're out in the fields and this is WAY to early for them to be getting snow. This could really ruin their whole year.

Nah I live on the way opposite side of the state, south central ND. But I did live in Grand Forks for a year, and yeah this is way too damn early for snow even for North Dakota. We're expected to get absolutely slammed this winter, worse than last year and last year we had days where we would get over a foot of snow overnight.

My mom's from a little town outside Grand Forks and my parents are thinking about moving back there. I told them I wouldn't go and the weather is a major reason.

I do like going to the speedway whenever I am back there, I saw the World of Outlaw Sprint cars there 2 years ago. Very cool.

Once global WARMING kicks in you'll have warm temps all year.

Hope this year isn't to bad.

Literally we went from 80 degree weather about 3 weeks ago, to snow and mid 20's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back