• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

It's Official

TheOneBigWill

[This Space for Rent]
My Assistant Manager is probably my favorite person to work with. (There are only 4 people on Staff, and then myself)

Tonight, no less than about 10 minutes after I'd clocked in, I got a Customer complaining and bitching about her Late fees. Went something like this..

(Me)- "There is a $27.00 late fee on your account for the following movies. *reads list*"

(Bitch)- "Thats not my fault. Your cpu system is constantly giving me late fees. I've never had a late fee before."

(Me)- "Well, unfortunately I can't take them off unless my Manager were to look further into the situation. At any case, you'll either have to pay the fees and get credited later if the mistake is on our system, or you can't rent tonight. I apologize for the problem."

(Bitch)- "Well, I don't pay any late fines because I've never had any I deserve. So why did the other person let me rent the other night?"

(Me)- "That's a good question, and one I'm honestly unsure how to answer."

(My Asst. Manager)- *leans over into my counter* "It's probably because everyone that works here gets tired of hearing people bitch and moan about late fees that magically aren't there fault. So they wave them just to shut them up." *goes back to doing what she was doing before*

:lmao: :lmao:

She isn't a "People Person" and gets easily annoyed with them for several things. Especially when people grab the box art, instead of the movie box behind the case.

My favorite regarding that was a Lady saying "I'm sorry, my son isn't old enough to understand this isn't the box to grab". I wanted so hard to reply with "Apparently, neither are you since you're bringing it to me".

:lmao: My Asst. has made me laugh with several things she's done already, but another definate that sticks out was someone calling to reserve a movie.. and the only reply I heard my Asst. say over the phone was "I don't care what your name is, it's not important, you're the only person calling for this movie so it'll be here when you get here and say you called about it."

is she hot??

My Wife is very attractive, yes.

(Obviously this is a question I don't think I could logically answer without pissing off my Wife, and/or possibly embarassing my Manager if she were to ever get on here.)

Edit: She has to wear long pants, and long sleeve shirts at all times, because she has tats all over her body. (not in a bad way)

My Wife is very attractive, yes.

(Obviously this is a question I don't think I could logically answer without pissing off my Wife, and/or possibly embarassing my Manager if she were to ever get on here.)

Edit: She has to wear long pants, and long sleeve shirts at all times, because she has tats all over her body. (not in a bad way)

PM me klla ;)

I knew how to think about you, Iowaer;)

Wait, wtf is a steriotype of Iowa? Corn?

Will, you are corn.

I knew how to think about you, Iowaer;)

Wait, wtf is a steriotype of Iowa? Corn?

Will, you are corn.

Oddly enough, "corny", yes.. I can be corny.

And I meant stereo-typing WoW gamers. As I assume by NSL's reply, and your's, you both think she's some hideous shutout.. when I can at least say that's not the case.

Ive witnessed hot WoW players. true story. I dont see what you enjoying video games has to do with your ability to be attractive...

Ive witnessed hot WoW players. true story. I dont see what you enjoying video games has to do with your ability to be attractive...

WoW is not just a game to the typical players. It's a life. They don't do anything but play it, and can't play for less than 3 hours at a time.

Oddly enough, "corny", yes.. I can be corny.

And I meant stereo-typing WoW gamers. As I assume by NSL's reply, and your's, you both think she's some hideous shutout.. when I can at least say that's not the case.

I never said hideous. I meant weird. She can be the hottest, most fun chick ever. But, by being a WoW player, she's probably slightly nerdy, and that can seriously hinder a personality.

^^^^ This..

Also, I've seen hot Doctor's and Lawyer's.. and according to stereotypes, you can't be hot and smart.

WoW is not just a game to the typical players. It's a life. They don't do anything but play it, and can't play for less than 3 hours at a time.

It's no different than from people who play; The Sims, Madden, SDvRaw, Fable, Final Fantasy, etc.

If it's an enjoyable game, and you get into it.. why do you have to limit exactly how much you get into it?

Not to mention, I doubt we're anyone to judge, considering this forum is "life" to a lot of posters. (ie. regulars) You lose HOURS on this forum, and not even realize it.

I never said hideous. I meant weird. She can be the hottest, most fun chick ever. But, by being a WoW player, she's probably slightly nerdy, and that can seriously hinder a personality.

LOL Well, outside of her "People skills" I see nothing wrong with her personality. And, to me, her "people skills" are funny as fuck.

by the way, you had a picture of a girl with tattoos all over in your sig. a couple different times. Re-post that picture for me, here. I wanna conduct a test.

^^^^ This..

Also, I've seen hot Doctor's and Lawyer's.. and according to stereotypes, you can't be hot and smart.

I've seen some pretty stupid nurses and legal aids too...

It's no different than from people who play; The Sims, Madden, SDvRaw, Fable, Final Fantasy, etc.

Not many of these people turn the game into their lifestyle.

If it's an enjoyable game, and you get into it.. why do you have to limit exactly how much you get into it?

I'm not limiting anyone's. I'm just saying it tends to be a problem. There's always exceptions to the rule.

Not to mention, I doubt we're anyone to judge, considering this forum is "life" to a lot of posters. (ie. regulars) You lose HOURS on this forum, and not even realize it.

99.9% of the time, I'm on at work. Like now. I'm done for the night, and still have 5 hours to go. If I'm on, and its not from work, it's because my mom is out of town, and I need to be at her house to feed the damn cats.

LOL Well, outside of her "People skills" I see nothing wrong with her personality. And, to me, her "people skills" are funny as fuck.

Agreed.

by the way, you had a picture of a girl with tattoos all over in your sig. a couple different times. Re-post that picture for me, here. I wanna conduct a test.

Which one? I've had a ton. Girls with tattoos are fucking hawt.

There's the blonde one (probably Maria Brink). A redhead (probably Candace Kucsulain). And, there's been a ton of others.

I've seen some pretty stupid nurses and legal aids too...

True. Ugly ones, too.

Not many of these people turn the game into their lifestyle.

Again, agreed on a level.. but I don't think she makes it her world. She seems very down to earth, and not stuck in a fantasy world. I wouldn't know how she is on/in the game though.

When I'm playing someone "I" personally know, in Madden, I'm a trash talker. :lmao:

But if it's someone I don't know.. I just compliment them a lot, or tell them "maybe next time".

Which one? I've had a ton. Girls with tattoos are fucking hawt.

There's the blonde one (probably Maria Brink). A redhead (probably Candace Kucsulain). And, there's been a ton of others.

I looked up both. I was mainly trying to see about comparing. She has a tat of lyrics on her arm, (which I like the way it was done - reminds me of Sandman's barb-wire, only a music note-stream instead) then some sayings and words. She has other tats as well.

She mentioned also thinking of getting a corset piercing. Or rather having one, from a while back. I think she meant something like this..

npj7-corset-piercing.jpg

Reactions: NSL
this-girl-is-a-real-present.jpg

This is a corset piercing. If she's getting that, please don't tell her I called her a nerd. She'll hurt me.

*cowers in fear*

this-girl-is-a-real-present.jpg

This is a corset piercing. If she's getting that, please don't tell her I called her a nerd. She'll hurt me.

*cowers in fear*

She was scratching her side, not her back, and mentioned something of a corset piercing. And yes, she definately looks like (dispite being petite) she could handle herself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back